SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gila Gila Gilera Khakis 2009 / 2010

gilera200

I'm still trying to let go my malossi air filter with cap at 35 bucks. Any takers?

dude, ps ar! newbie lol, wanna ask u if i change dis air filter the sound issit louder den the orignal one? and do i need to do setting to my bike? and last of all, any fuel comsupition changes? thanks dude

Make Riding A Fun & Good Experience

Set Your Limit For Riding

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, ps ar! newbie lol, wanna ask u if i change dis air filter the sound issit louder den the orignal one? and do i need to do setting to my bike? and last of all, any fuel comsupition changes? thanks dude

i think sound not much diff or maybe when u drag higher just slightly abit louder only.. change of settings is needed when u have open pod but if settings are right den fuel consumption should not be a problem (info from mach speed). someone correct me if i'm wrong. cheers.

hey peeps wanna ask u guys, can tell mi and stated now which bike shop for servicing is good which u always go and is cheap? and for parts whr is cheaps and good and also for labour which is better? cos i still nt sure of whr to go for my gilera,

below is whr i always go but i find is kinda exp...

example and whr i always go:

servicing: sunrise

parts: sunrise

labour: sunrise

hey peeps wanna ask u guys, can tell mi and stated now which bike shop for servicing is good which u always go and is cheap? and for parts whr is cheaps and good and also for labour which is better? cos i still nt sure of whr to go for my gilera,

Sunrise... biasalah.. the shop always high price one ar....

as for me, i always go to future scootering, i dun noe y but i find the mechanic are honest and good... parts, i also go to future as i find pollini products are better and a bit cheaper then malossi but i do install maloosi products in ma bike. labour charge for future can cham siong as i m a regular over there...

mach speed only went once that is to install the torque driver spring and the clutch springs... taihin as for me also abit ex, but the mechanics are ever realiable... so, up to individual then..

NICE SIGNATURE.. be one of them orite...:thumb:

simply.ayie aka DVS Rider

Gila-Gila Gilera Kakis

VIVA LA VIDA GILERA

i dont know bro.. had been to future long long time ago for full service.. so i ask for a specific brand of spark plug. apparently, there was no stock so the mechanic used a USED spark plug (which he later claimed had been used earlier for less than 100km for testing only).

the best thing is, the mechanic tried to hide it from me and only after i was just looking around and checking all the parts that are to be fixed on my bike that i noticed the USED spark plug. luckily i was checking, if not i will get charged for a used spark plug for the price of a new one. ya they did change to new one(another brand), but reluctantly..

brought up to the boss, ken or kenny or something.. he did nothing.. soooo LL suck thumb, paid for full service, look back at the shop and vow never to step into the shop again forever.. :angry:

just a precautionary tale.. ant to believe up to you..

as for me, i always go to future scootering, i dun noe y but i find the mechanic are honest and good... parts, i also go to future as i find pollini products are better and a bit cheaper then malossi but i do install maloosi products in ma bike. labour charge for future can cham siong as i m a regular over there...

mach speed only went once that is to install the torque driver spring and the clutch springs... taihin as for me also abit ex, but the mechanics are ever realiable... so, up to individual then..

signature.gileraFXR180.signature.signature.signature.

signature.signature.signature.signature.signature.

signature.signature.hyusongCometGT125.signature.

signature.gileraDNA180.signature.signature.signature.

signature.signature.signature.gileraRunnerVXR200.

bro best to visit them 1 by 1 to justify for urself and who u trust most.. cheers. service and labour maybe can try Botak at macpherson lane.(quite reliable)

thanks bro! well, i think one day im gonna try out at future scootering.. hahaa, i jus joined 3gks! jus dat couldnt find the time to go out together , but if im not wrong, currently dats not much events goin on rite? hehehe.. see u soon when thrs outing bro! :D

i dont know bro.. had been to future long long time ago for full service.. so i ask for a specific brand of spark plug. apparently, there was no stock so the mechanic used a USED spark plug (which he later claimed had been used earlier for less than 100km for testing only).

the best thing is, the mechanic tried to hide it from me and only after i was just looking around and checking all the parts that are to be fixed on my bike that i noticed the USED spark plug. luckily i was checking, if not i will get charged for a used spark plug for the price of a new one. ya they did change to new one(another brand), but reluctantly..

brought up to the boss, ken or kenny or something.. he did nothing.. soooo LL suck thumb, paid for full service, look back at the shop and vow never to step into the shop again forever.. :angry:

just a precautionary tale.. ant to believe up to you..

ouhh icic! thanks for the info dude! i think dis kinda stuff realli depends on luck yea? hahaa.. damn , dunknw whr to go ehh!! hhahhaaa

Sorry to be in the different thread ah. he he he he .Selling all this. Please call or sms me (Zeus - 91166865)

a) Polini Speed Control

b) Malossi Delta Clutch

c) Malossi Torque Driver

d) Malossi Secondary Gear

e) Bitubo rear shocks

f) Steelmate alarm system

g) Rear and signal led lights

h Front axle sliders - only one in Singapore.

i) Naked handle bars with clamps / speedo meter

j) KNN open POD.

bro, if i buy the steel mate alarm from you.. any idea whr to fix it into my bike? is a 1 way rite?>

hi guys...i would like to know your point of view in the local scooter scene especially in Tuas. Like how many of you here would be interested to take part in a scooter race this coming March. And what are the factors that you are considering if you ever wanted to race but for etc, money issue, bike outlook, no sponsors, don't have a race suit, glove and boot...

I would like to extend this invitation and to know how many of us here are interested to take part in this someday cos the scooter scene in tuas is still very small. Hope to hear some replies soon in this thread. =)

[

Sorry to be in the different thread ah. he he he he .Selling all this. Please call or sms me (Zeus - 91166865)

a) Polini Speed Control

b) Malossi Delta Clutch

c) Malossi Torque Driver

d) Malossi Secondary Gear

e) Bitubo rear shocks

f) Steelmate alarm system

g) Rear and signal led lights

h Front axle sliders - only one in Singapore.

i) Naked handle bars with clamps / speedo meter

j) KNN open POD.

u noe wat i want 2 buy from u rite bro.... hehehehehe... happy riding on ur new machine.....

simply.ayie aka DVS Rider

Gila-Gila Gilera Kakis

VIVA LA VIDA GILERA

hi guys...i would like to know your point of view in the local scooter scene especially in Tuas. Like how many of you here would be interested to take part in a scooter race this coming March. And what are the factors that you are considering if you ever wanted to race but for etc, money issue, bike outlook, no sponsors, don't have a race suit, glove and boot...

I would like to extend this invitation and to know how many of us here are interested to take part in this someday cos the scooter scene in tuas is still very small. Hope to hear some replies soon in this thread. =)

Good move Mark..hope that others will join in and give some competition to all the lads thats taking it on the track...Good Luck :thumb:

:bow: ~ No DrEaM Is ToO BiG~:gun:

long time never log in.... ewah ewah...... atmosphere so diff ......

anw c u all sooonnnnn............

" I rather be a racer for a moment than be a spectator for a lifetime. " :thumb:

Y125z, Vespa, Wave, WR, KTM,Tzm, Gilera 06, Suzuki Raider, Wave again, Suzuki Raider Again,

Mitsubishi Colt & Mitsubishi Lancer EX, Volvo XC 90 (Coming)

just check out with u guys out there...

for those who have fixed the YSS suspensions, which is better?

the ones with the springs or the one w/o springs as in the ones which in gold/silver colour..

the yss w/o springs is very comfortable wen ride alone but wen got pillion very heavy coz the suspension is very soft..