SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Runners Cafe 2009 - FXR/VXR/RST

szwd

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Amigo Rascal

newbie here!!!I wanna ask hw many km/l can a gilera 05 stock pipe go???n hw abt gpr or lv pipe??izit a big trouble frm a stock pipe to gpr or lv pipe,I mean does it effects the engine n need more services than usual??pm me or contact me 90613964.n really intrested being a new gilerans!!!

assalamualaikum semua..budak baru di sini..

w'salam.....

newbie here!!!I wanna ask hw many km/l can a gilera 05 stock pipe go???n hw abt gpr or lv pipe??izit a big trouble frm a stock pipe to gpr or lv pipe,I mean does it effects the engine n need more services than usual??pm me or contact me 90613964.n really intrested being a new gilerans!!!

for an 05....i wud say 250+/-, juz a lil less with aftermarket exhaust. wont leave a big impact on the engine/servicing also, but defly better if u do.

Ryde or Die...!!

Ryde Hard Or Die Tryin....!!

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s118/milk_w33d/up3.jpg

Guest Amigo Rascal
w'salam.....

for an 05....i wud say 250+/-, juz a lil less with aftermarket exhaust. wont leave a big impact on the engine/servicing also, but defly better if u do.

Alright tanz ruffryder,hw much does a Leo vince pipe cost??the cheapest for firsthand n secondhand.gpr or Leo vince cheaper??sorry ask so many quest.

Alright tanz ruffryder,hw much does a Leo vince pipe cost??the cheapest for firsthand n secondhand.gpr or Leo vince cheaper??sorry ask so many quest.

for the leo vince sbk now about $750-$800

leovince 4road about $600 plus..

Gpr about $500-$600 plus.... all quoted are 1st hand prices...

2nd hand must depend on the quality of the pipe.. but u must see also, for 2nd hand pipes, the quality must also match with the prices...dun get con or overcharged.. aite... good luck...

simply.ayie aka DVS Rider

Gila-Gila Gilera Kakis

VIVA LA VIDA GILERA

Guest Amigo Rascal

Aite.tanz2.coz I'm Grapping my bike soon,either tiz mth or next. C hw my budget,ns pay nt big sia.Haiyo so leceh ah gilera,but it dope man!!another quest.(decal or sticker better??)MONEY MINDED NW!!!

assalamualaikum semua..budak baru di sini..

walaikum'salam...saya pun budak baru pat sini...baru beli moto gilera...abg2 pat sini leh mintak tunjuk ajar tak :angel::angel::angel:

I accept my circumstances, but i don't accept defeat...

RBGC Singapore chapter

:gun:

Aite.tanz2.coz I'm Grapping my bike soon,either tiz mth or next. C hw my budget,ns pay nt big sia.Haiyo so leceh ah gilera,but it dope man!!another quest.(decal or sticker better??)MONEY MINDED NW!!!

decal or sticker....?? if u have decided on decals, it will stick on ur bike.. actual fact is, decal are stickers...

unless u wanna spray or airbrush ur bike...

take ur time dude.. no hurry to mod ur bike dude... or u gonna burn ur pocket

simply.ayie aka DVS Rider

Gila-Gila Gilera Kakis

VIVA LA VIDA GILERA

Guest Amigo Rascal
decal or sticker....?? if u have decided on decals, it will stick on ur bike.. actual fact is, decal are stickers...

unless u wanna spray or airbrush ur bike...

take ur time dude.. no hurry to mod ur bike dude... or u gonna burn ur pocket

Ohkie ic!!!mayb I'm jus too excited...tanz 4 e info bro...mayb wen I gt my bike redy I can catchup wif u n other gilerians to lepak corner to find more info. Beep u guys if I gt anymore enquiries!!!

walaikum'salam...saya pun budak baru pat sini...baru beli moto gilera...abg2 pat sini leh mintak tunjuk ajar tak :angel::angel::angel:

ar ni lagi satu tak tau malu......dah gitu kat bawah ader RBGC SG Chapter:gun:

Ryde or Die...!!

just wana check, p plate on front mud guard can or not?

not sure bout this....but to wat i know, as long as the thing is visible n ur not tryin to hide it then shud be ok. not so sure thou.

and how about the number plate just below the rear light? as stocked gilera used to have the holder, but if we remove the holder and just put the number plate, can or not?

same thing applies to this....

sorry guys, i'm new to this gilera bike..just bought it last week..where is the best place to do any servicing or beautify ur bike?

Mach Speed (Eunos)

Tai Hin (Kallang)

Future (Kallang)

Sunrise (Kallang)

take ur pick....hard to say which one is best place to go. u decide.

Ryde or Die...!!

yeah thanks bro. tt's what i know to my knowledge too. but then i got tahan by tp and this mangkok said its facing the sky and as good as nvr display. i was like stunned laaa. i was thinking previous road block by tp, the senior guys nvr say anything bout the p plate but this mangkok did. haha. then he asked me, where is the mud guard holding the number plate. and i didnt know tt's called a mud guard. -.-

hahaa. i thought the mud guards are at the wheeels there. haha. so i duno what was tt mangkok thinking. correct me if im wrong tho or else i kena lagi. thanks uhh. haha.

yeah thanks bro. tt's what i know to my knowledge too. but then i got tahan by tp and this mangkok said its facing the sky and as good as nvr display. i was like stunned laaa. i was thinking previous road block by tp, the senior guys nvr say anything bout the p plate but this mangkok did. haha. then he asked me, where is the mud guard holding the number plate. and i didnt know tt's called a mud guard. -.-

hahaa. i thought the mud guards are at the wheeels there. haha. so i duno what was tt mangkok thinking. correct me if im wrong tho or else i kena lagi. thanks uhh. haha.

then u shud hav ask him wat he calls that thing at ur rear wheel....how many mudguard he want sia? bout the p plate thing, i dont know la....wats the requirement. only thing i know is u hav to display....wher its visible. front fender seems ok to me.

Ryde or Die...!!

Dear Forumers,

Please kindly make use of this threads for any of your inquiries and to look for answers about the runner. You can refer to the first page for more infor about this bike.

Thank you.

WhiteOryx

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Dear Forumers,

It has come to my attention that there has been quite a few new threads being created with relation to the Runner lately. I would like to ask for your assistance in trying to refrain from making anymore new threads which is related to this bike as it may cause further confusion among new forum members that needs more information on it. Most of the new thread created initially asked about a specific question but slowly turns to a chatting thread instead. Please kindly make use of the official Runner thread listed below for your inquires and questions. It would be good if you do look thru previous posts as most of your inquiries might have been asked before and answered. Kindly use the search option if you feel that there is alot to look thru. Please note that this is to make our Scooter forum less messy and for us to search for answers to our questions easily. It's still fine to ask questions as it is a forum after all but it would be better to ask in the proper sections instead. :smile:

Thank you very much for your kind coorperation and understanding. Please note that this thread will be merged with the official thread shortly. :smile:

Best Regards

WhiteOryx

Edited by WhiteOryx

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Dear Forumers,

It has come to my attention that there has been quiet a few new threads being created with relation to the Runner lately. I would like to ask for your assistance in trying to refrain from making anymore new threads which is related to this bike as it may cause further confusion among new forum members that needs more information on it. Most of the new thread created initially asked about a specific question but slowly turns to a chatting thread instead. Please kindly make use of the official Runner thread listed below for your inquires and questions. It would be good if you do look thru previous posts as most of your inquiries might have been asked before and answered. Kindly use the search option if you feel that there is alot to look thru. Please note that this is to make our Scooter forum less messy and for us to search for answers to our questions easily. It's still fine to ask questions as it is a forum after all but it would be better to ask in the proper sections instead. :smile:

Thank you very much for your kind coorperation and understanding. Please note that this thread will be merged with the official thread shortly. :smile:

Best Regards

WhiteOryx

alermak! inspector da datang spotcheck lah.. hehe lawa moto cek!

..sCooter tUning is nOt a cRime..

..kiLLing iNnocent Lives iN tHe mIddLe eAst is a cRime..

..eNd aLL waRs in tHe wOrLd..

then u shud hav ask him wat he calls that thing at ur rear wheel....how many mudguard he want sia? bout the p plate thing, i dont know la....wats the requirement. only thing i know is u hav to display....wher its visible. front fender seems ok to me.

wow u're so active in e forum eh...:cheeky:

FreeDom of the Hearts