SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

i using the streetfight one..true the air anyhow blow but when anyhow blow kena some f**ker that want to disturb me shiok!

ya know what while travelling back home I saw this FBC black X-1R... stock but the pipe is terrific... "stock" pipe but HALF the length lor... power sia! The length approximately the "akrapovic" pipe on the previous thread.

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha the muslim stall nasi lemak not bad eh? Only that the portion abit small..But overall the way he prepare it is simple and taste good.:smile:

Haha I always makan at the stall selling mee rubus, mee siam, lontong... lurve their noodles... the curry pok also nice.

I like to sit next to the window and watch riders conquering their narrow plank lol.

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

Haha I always makan at the stall selling mee rubus, mee siam, lontong... lurve their noodles... the curry pok also nice.

I like to sit next to the window and watch riders conquering their narrow plank lol.

haha yes! sit by the window eating or drinking see those 2A/2 learner going through the plank and plyon. Some of them does it very nicely:thumb:

candy don't bored leh..I waiting for you treat me teh-O at the serangoon prata shop. :clap:

ok i wait..ya la teh-O cheap cheap mah..then i treat you to 1 egg/kosong prata. If steven come he pay for you or maybe both of us. :cheeky:

You wait long long :cheeky:

I want mushroom cheese + egg :D:D

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/C_and_S_Exclusive.jpg

Love and Kindness is always taken for granted.

Live happily, Don't regret, Before it's too late to realise.

For Sale~ http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6458033#post6458033

You wait long long :cheeky:

I want mushroom cheese + egg :D:D

Should just ask for a pizza. :sweat:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Should just ask for a pizza. :sweat:

hahahahaha

GOOD IDEA! duo you so clever :thumb:

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/C_and_S_Exclusive.jpg

For Sale~ http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6458033#post6458033

WOOO , i pass my car tp . just now tot i will fail sia coz at junction got 1 evo wan go don wan go , den i hand signal ask him go still don wan go den amber i still at yellow box . i drag gear 1 den after tat i tel myself , siao liao fail liao .

X1r - apr 2009 ~ jan 2010

CBR400 RR - jan 2010 ~ ???

WOOO , i pass my car tp . just now tot i will fail sia coz at junction got 1 evo wan go don wan go , den i hand signal ask him go still don wan go den amber i still at yellow box . i drag gear 1 den after tat i tel myself , siao liao fail liao .

hahaha, congradulations!!!

Is that stupid EVO harm u de, if u fail curse him.. hehex.

I guess tester should understand de lah...

hahahahaha

GOOD IDEA! duo you so clever :thumb:

Must share with me the pizza. :sweat:

Gongratulations! :thumb:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

hahaha, congradulations!!!

Is that stupid EVO harm u de, if u fail curse him.. hehex.

I guess tester should understand de lah...

haha tat tester tel me if i keep left i encounter this . and i got 6 dermit point for road hogging -.- . anw tat tester close 1 eye , my paper got 20 dermit point but i get 16point

X1r - apr 2009 ~ jan 2010

CBR400 RR - jan 2010 ~ ???

Must share with me the pizza. :sweat:

Gongratulations! :thumb:

I will if i got it. LOL

haha tat tester tel me if i keep left i encounter this . and i got 6 dermit point for road hogging -.- . anw tat tester close 1 eye , my paper got 20 dermit point but i get 16point

haha you're lucky! like my 2B i got 18 demerit points only.. :D

Congrats!!! want t buy car???:angel:

04/06 - 10/06 - Piaggo Skipper

10/06 - 11/07 - Honda SP

12/07 - 03/08 - Hyundai Accent

05/08 - 07/09 - Honda Civic ESI

08/09 - ??/?? - Yamaha X1-R

Congrats!!! want t buy car???:angel:

:sian:做工做到KI SIAO了。

teoie, rent a 10footer lorry, then put on our X1-R for outing ... lol..

waaa.. Candy, the video so zai ahh.. haizz shows that when buy car, need to buy car with 6 airbags de.. one not enough to safeguard safety for passenger..the girl also newbie, how can focus 80% of the time on smsing siaa... wrong techniques ..

~ The Most Dangerous Practice - Tailgating. Accidents can be avoided if drivers Know how to Tailgate ~

:thumb:

LOL okay i jio u put bike there together, cos i confirm cannot stay, need to work..

now is Lancer EX 2.0 lah...

Eh, i v safety de hor... :p

wad u mean put bike there together? blur. lol!

yea everyone noe guys r safety driver.. is someone else gonna take class 3 and gonna be road hazard soon le. lol!

hopefully lor last 3 months take home basic only very very jialat...

Anyway... yesterday went to fetch my wife at changi go by the coastal road ah... got 1 container truck by the side of the road with many ppl surrounding... i slowly go past cos laft 1 lane only(and i want to kay po lah)... saw 1 bicycle CRUSHED behind under the container truck... never see any human... but presume still alive cos got ambulance come...

from my point of view the cyclists there all no brains.. cycle 1 whole big group take up 1 whole lane... motorists horn and high beam liao also never shift to side... summore garment already built a cycling track for them along that stretch liao...

i myself was a cyclist and i know ride at the side of the road smoother.. but now i see how dangerous it is i realise wat i did was abit stupid...

so to all bro and sis... when riding please dun look out for cars only... got cyclists at the side of the road to look out for also...

cyclist always liddat one la! sibei dulan at times. ride so slow yet wanna hog 1 lane. if there's no law as bang ppl i will definitely see one bang one. like GTA. LOL! ;x

My project DONE ! RM 30 for downfork ... Time taken: 1.5hrs.. sibei sianz! Waste time only but stability really improve alot as I can feel the difference yesterday.. more 'heavier' front ...

Full throttle at KJE feel more secure this time .. LOL ..

heyzz joby u sell car one ah ??

sianzz .. u know what bro, yest. i reached back carpark 4am .. got one tow truck driver and his truck and an anonymous person - friend of the tow driver', standing beside a Red EX 2.0 SJA plate..

i know that lancer EX 2.0 owe instalments..

i gei gei ask the anonymous person ..

me "boss, waah ur car spoil ah?? "

him "no laa, not my car .. come tow.. owner nv pay instalment"

me "waahh so sui condition, yet no money pay $$.. hopefully he don pay, then i auction the car ..

him "DONT acution laa.. go buy new car la ! " LOL ..

lol .. 3weeks ago, i went to AML view car, alot of jazz and fit .. sianzz.. aiming to upgrade OPC car liao ..

lol! maybe tat uncle noe tat car CMI. HAHAH!

GRAT! lucky u wave to the evo. and lucky tester see it! hhaha!

its not 20. u can see those 1 line box one. tat one does add points but overall it deduct coz its free box for u. meaning u did it but its alrite no point counted. ;D

nw abit scare scare 1 month enough to learn car anot ?? i drive before auto nv drive before manual leh.....

can de la. same one. onli engine stall alot of times if u cant get the biting point. lol! up slope different oso. roll back IF. lol!

pass 2B - 4th August 2008.

Kawasaki ZX KR150 - 08/08/2008 to 18/10/2008.

Yamaha X1-R - 25/10/2008 to 2009.

teoie, rent a 10footer lorry, then put on our X1-R for outing ... lol..

waaa.. Candy, the video so zai ahh.. haizz shows that when buy car, need to buy car with 6 airbags de.. one not enough to safeguard safety for passenger..the girl also newbie, how can focus 80% of the time on smsing siaa... wrong techniques ..

i thik more airbags doesnt help much. it onli helps when ppl driving/riding dun use fone at all! stopped at safe place then use la! use later abit will die meh? rite?? ;D

pass 2B - 4th August 2008.

Kawasaki ZX KR150 - 08/08/2008 to 18/10/2008.

Yamaha X1-R - 25/10/2008 to 2009.

i thik more airbags doesnt help much. it onli helps when ppl driving/riding dun use fone at all! stopped at safe place then use la! use later abit will die meh? rite?? ;D

that is what the video wants to educate on .... hahahzzz but u observe the girl's eye, keep seeing the phone and the car go sland.. People can drive and text at the same time subject they show 200% alertness on the road than the phone ..

conclusion: dont drive and text ..

~ The Most Dangerous Practice - Tailgating. Accidents can be avoided if drivers Know how to Tailgate ~

:thumb:

good, its a good ad serve as a warning... while you're on the road your attention should be solely on the traffic nothing else.