SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

wah. then next time i'll just change cdi and sprocket la when i go jb ahaha. let the engine remain stock :D

Just a word of advice bro, don't go too small on your sprockets for stock bike... Wait cannot pillion people... Hehehe

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a word of advice bro, don't go too small on your sprockets for stock bike... Wait cannot pillion people... Hehehe
Racers do not need to pillion people. :angel:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Save water. :cool:

Use this. :angel:http://www.racingboy.com.my/app/data/images/products/sp020%20black.jpg

If your alignment run then go catch it. :lol:

this is nice! really look so ghetto! hahahahahaa

like some niggashit but then correct washing part -.-

and should be heavy right?

hmm

like this i think i would just get 3,5 or 8 legged sport rim.

what about tyres?

beside bt39 whats the next to choose?

anyway today i saw quite a few x1r when im going to sch, first a black FBE x1r and a girl with pink helmet red x1r heading towards PIE changi, then another one the x1r super fast, GPR helmet, black x1r with GPR exhuast i guess? at traffic light pick up so dam fast.

anyone of you?

ahahahh:cheers:

Racers do not need to pillion people. :angel:

My Point Exactly..... Whahahahaha

hmm

what about tyres?

Dunlop Japan also can.... But BT39 is proven already what.... so why look for others... hehehe

anyway today i saw quite a few x1r when im going to sch, first a black FBE x1r and a girl with pink helmet red x1r heading towards PIE changi, then another one the x1r super fast, GPR helmet, black x1r with GPR exhuast i guess? at traffic light pick up so dam fast.

anyone of you?

I think the last 1 is me... nice to see you too bro... hehehe

Urs not stock..

stock la. i down engine before so i know :)

Haa The Rims Are Yet To Be Available At Lorong Bapok. Would Love To See It Upfront & Lift It Up To See How LIGHT It Is. :lol:

Those In The Future Who Buy These Type Of Rims But White In Colour, HAPPY WASHING YOUR REAR WHEEL!! :lol:

Yeap Been Working Mac For Soo Long Till I Duno What To Eat There Already. :faint:

Use Nobi? So Expensive! The Pipe Costs Around $910 You Know.

$160 You Pay To The Shopowner When You Buy The Pipe, The Remaining Sum $750 You Pay At The TP Counter VERY VERY SOON. Hahahaha!

Where Got Stuck Up & Arrogant? Its Like If You Got It, Then Flaunt It! :cool:

hahaha. 750 meh? 700 la.. haha. like i said bro, SOME of them very stuck up. like people smile at them, they jeling.. waaaaaaa.. pikir motor banyak nye kuat. pui ah HAHA. btw bro, you riding spark now or still x1?

To The Owner Of X1R FBC 3152K, I Salute You Lahh Because Of The Pipe You Currently Using Now! :bow: :bow: :bow:

what pipe? HAHAHA. bet still cannot beat the legendary X1R pipe bawah seat

noted bro! what size you using now? i think my rear 36. dont know my front one

Sandara KR 180910 - Present

http://pics.livejournal.com/luriahk90/pic/000720bq[/left]

what pipe? HAHAHA. bet still cannot beat the legendary X1R pipe bawah seat

noted bro! what size you using now? i think my rear 36. dont know my front one

That pipe under the seat is actually suppose to be the pipe that enter singapore... I saw it at the motor show... But they say not approved or some bullshit, den they gave the normal pipe... hehehe

To the dude still using that pipe on the road.... Salute for the richman.... hehehe

my size ah??? i'm a large.... hehehehe

That pipe under the seat is actually suppose to be the pipe that enter singapore... I saw it at the motor show... But they say not approved or some bullshit, den they gave the normal pipe... hehehe

To the dude still using that pipe on the road.... Salute for the richman.... hehehe

no. the pipe under the seat was custom made by some one i know. he did the welding in jb. hahahaha. but now he's using some other illegal pipe. LOL. and when i asked for size, i meant sproket la bro! basket you! :D

no. the pipe under the seat was custom made by some one i know. he did the welding in jb. hahahaha. but now he's using some other illegal pipe. LOL. and when i asked for size, i meant sproket la bro! basket you! :D

ok.... kewl.... i am using 16/33

anyone of you?

All ride x1r right? The 'r' = racing. :cool:

That was actually the selling point and the reason I was looking forward to getting an x1r. But changed my mind after the release in SG. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

All ride x1r right? The 'r' = racing. :cool:

That was actually the selling point and the reason I was looking forward to getting an x1r. But changed my mind after the release in SG. :cool:

Same ah... when i first saw it... ****, when that kup comes in i am going to get it....

What pipe is that?! Lol.

If I want to buy the 20 leg one I still will get white!! Cos theme colour....

He's Using The Nobi Pipe. Balls Of Steel. Hopefully His Wallet Is As Heavy As Steel Too. :angel:

hmm

what about tyres?

Washing Part Just Get Some Kids Around Your Block To Wash It For You & Give Them $2 Or Ice Cream Or Sumthing. :lol:

hahaha. 750 meh? 700 la.. haha. like i said bro, SOME of them very stuck up. like people smile at them, they jeling.. waaaaaaa.. pikir motor banyak nye kuat. pui ah HAHA. btw bro, you riding spark now or still x1?

Yeah 700. Sorry Typo Error. But I Just Dun Find The Need To Use An Illegal Pipe. At Least If I Were To Stop Next To A TP At Traffic Light I Still Can Blow Blow My Pipe & Wink At Him. Can You? :p

Who Ask You Smile At Them? Just Buat Tak Tau Ahh. They Think You Gay Thats Why They Roll Their Eyes. Hahaha.

Ive Sold Off My X1 For Quite Some Time Already Dude. Now Pimping Up My Spark. :angel:

And I Cant Believe Im Back To 8 Legged Rims. :slapforehead:

eddictive, Friday you guys iftar at Mak's Place tapau for me some food can? Lols

I'll be waiting at my workplace see if you guys dropping by or not:cheer:

Tell Ur Boss You Stomach Ache Then Come Over & Join Us Lahh! :)

eddictive, Friday you guys iftar at Mak's Place tapau for me some food can? Lols

Can. In return you tapao for us petrol. V-power to be exact. I have yet to feed this to my tiny bike. No need so much just 3 litres for each one of us. :cool:

KRGT-1

Cakap Macam Takde Pape Gitu. Hahaha. :slapforehead:
Biasa bro. :cool:

KRGT-1

i tapao for u is can, but after that u join us ah... how???

Can. In return you tapao for us petrol. V-power to be exact. I have yet to feed this to my tiny bike. No need so much just 3 litres for each one of us. :cool:

yup... get that v power free, go riding to tuas also can ah.... whahahaha

Biasa bro. :cool:

Biaser braper bro??? hehehehe

One person to tapau food, the rest all got the shares? Lols:box:

3 litres for each one can't but 3 litres of divided by the number of people going can?:cheeky:

"We all have ability. The difference is how we use it."

He's Using The Nobi Pipe. Balls Of Steel. Hopefully His Wallet Is As Heavy As Steel Too. :angel:

Washing Part Just Get Some Kids Around Your Block To Wash It For You & Give Them $2 Or Ice Cream Or Sumthing. :lol:

Yeah 700. Sorry Typo Error. But I Just Dun Find The Need To Use An Illegal Pipe. At Least If I Were To Stop Next To A TP At Traffic Light I Still Can Blow Blow My Pipe & Wink At Him. Can You? :p

Who Ask You Smile At Them? Just Buat Tak Tau Ahh. They Think You Gay Thats Why They Roll Their Eyes. Hahaha.

Ive Sold Off My X1 For Quite Some Time Already Dude. Now Pimping Up My Spark. :angel:

HAHAHAHA. 8 leg the best la haha. but anyway, youre using drum brake so the rims different. what colour is your spark? leh keep a look out otr. haha. i also can blow blow at TP. wait, i just did to LTA heh heh heh

I know some girls managed to get away with a smile and wink.. Hahahaha..

Problems arise from advancement of technology - it causes unnecessary misunderstanding among us humans.