SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Ride] Triumph Phuket Ride

RocketmanSin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
R.A.T.s

i surely had a clearer impression of you guys after going for the PBW.

bro

just leave them be ,they may have their reasons for leaving their damage bike on the road as a road hazard or care-less to post someone a a road marschal to warn on coming traffic or even when there is a collosion due to the road hazard fail to render assistance because the recovery is meant for rats ....then ridind away without due care....

bro nat they have their reasons we just leave them be

bro

just leave them be ,they may have their reasons for leaving their damage bike on the road as a road hazard or care-less to post someone a a road marschal to warn on coming traffic or even when there is a collosion due to the road hazard fail to render assistance because the recovery is meant for rats ....then ridind away without due care....

bro nat they have their reasons we just leave them be

you are?

everyone has their own reasons and if i might re-phrase it, their own 'opinions'. so what is yours?

-"just leave them be" i guess..?

exactly what they did that day is it? i dunno.. only those who do it will know.

Two Wheelers By Choice!

Ride Right to Live.

Guest AngMohKia

I am writing to register my dissapointment as well as as to express how shameful I am as a Biker from Singapore.

This is in regards to the trip that I have led a group to the Phuket Bike Week recently. Whilst on the way from Hatyai to Phuket, almost another 67KM to reach our destination, i.e. at Phangna, I being in the lead saw an accident while taking the bend at that location. Immediately I quickly signaled and pull alongside the road to, try to warn my other riders that there was an accident there. However, I was a bit too late as two of my group riders had taken a spill due to the earlier accident.

My disappointment was:

Why was there no one guiding and/or warning on coming traffic about the accident that has happened?

Why was there not even a sign to slow down the on-coming traffic?

Why was the Pillion who has fallen and lying beside the earlier skidded bike not attended to immediately? (I had to rush about 50M and was the 1st person to reached her when there were already many people very near her) In fact, the people around her was in fact taking photo of her and even shamefully said “wah, she bang against the “bike” and further damaged it leh!!!!!Sh*t. By the way, she broke her arm and has broken ribs.

Then came the best part. I very nicely ask if the transport taking the accident bike can also take my friend’s bike together to phuket? To my shock, I was given the answer “sorry hor, this support is only for “T****** and H***** D**********” Sad to say this has come from a fellow Sillyporean who to me is, he do not know a damn about touring and helping fellow riders who are in need. Fellow bikers should help each other in regardless of race, country, and/or what brand of bike they ride………By the way after the 1st group involved in the earlier accident have left, while waiting for the organizer, Sumon’s truck to arrive, many Thai, Malaysian and Singapore bikers stopped their bikes to offer assistance, even though the whole story has ended.

In conclusion, let us all learn from this lesson that all organized trips, in group or individual, we should help each other instead and being selfish and think for ourself.

I hope the white “T*****” rider is well and okay. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Guest Bite1968

it was this :angel::angel:

http://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/images/Tiger_2009_rhs_white_534x309.jpg

Other makes or brands of bikes are also welcome but this will be announced as an R.A.T.S ride. Please invite all your friends to join us on this major ride.

The R.A.T.S ride to PBW will have a strong element of SAFETY as our first venture into Thailand as a club. So if you have never ridden into Thailand and Phuket this is the best chance to enjoy a safe and organised ride where you (and your partner) will be taken care of throughout the journey and in the fine company of fellow R.A.T.S members!

Who dare to go on future trips with the R.A.T.S, when someone would reply “sorry hor, this support is only for “T****** and H***** D**********”

In this case, where is ur element of SAFETY? With the accident bike laying there without any pre-cautions, how is SAFETY part of the trip?

This maybe your 1st trip to Thailand as a club, but it's no difference as when you ride in Singapore. Moving the accident vehicle to the side of the road, as not to obstruct the flow of traffic. And provide pre-cautions to other fellow road-users.

But just I don't understand y someone can pass such nasty comments to an injury person laying in front of u. It's just either to help or not to help, but if u choose not to help just keep your mouth SHUT and wait for others to help...

It's so SHAMEFUL to the group, and as a whole SHAMEFUL to Sillyporeans...

Who dare to go on future trips with the R.A.T.S, when someone would reply “sorry hor, this support is only for “T****** and H***** D**********”

In this case, where is ur element of SAFETY? With the accident bike laying there without any pre-cautions, how is SAFETY part of the trip?

This maybe your 1st trip to Thailand as a club, but it's no difference as when you ride in Singapore. Moving the accident vehicle to the side of the road, as not to obstruct the flow of traffic. And provide pre-cautions to other fellow road-users.

But just I don't understand y someone can pass such nasty comments to an injury person laying in front of u. It's just either to help or not to help, but if u choose not to help just keep your mouth SHUT and wait for others to help...

It's so SHAMEFUL to the group, and as a whole SHAMEFUL to Sillyporeans...

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU...WELL SAID....:clap::thumb:

GREATEST PILLION:thumb:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/St_barnes/dolphin.jpg

Tsk Tsk, i cannot believe what i am reading. This is utter totally disgrace to the riders in Singapore. Many accidents are caused because we had failed to concentrate on the road and failed adhere to the safety calls.

In time of accident, there are always people like to slow down or KAPO and USE EYE POWER TO HELP. SO many cyclops! You ride bike of Class 2A and above and yet showed no sense of riders with common sense.

What is most depressing is that the fellow Singaporean did not even help Fellow Singaporean IN A FOREIGN LAND.

WE NEED OTHER COUNTRIES CITIZENS TO SAVE OUR OWN FELLOW FRIENDS.

TRUMIPH? R.A.T.S? You Triumph shamefully behaving like a scumbag R.A.T.S Please remove the (S)ASS behind the R.A.T. Dont let people know which country you came from.

I hope i will not meet you on the road because i may not be able to control my hands and limbs. May jam brake........

Edited by ohayo

totally agree with it... maybe riding a european bike makes them a foreigner? lol or maybe they are not singaporean afterall?

*what goes around comes around*

you deserve better from me, i can be better, i will be better!

be it same countryman or not .... be it same brand or not .... or maybe be it a bike or car

helping a fellow human .... that is wat most importance ....

not help a person in need ..... and becos is not the T*** & H*** D***

oso can not help just to bring the bike to Phuket ......

wat are they ....... if i ever saw one of their bike and person in need ....

i still will help if i can ... in anyway i can .....

Get well for the fallen rider of the Branded group ....

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

totally agree with it... maybe riding a european bike makes them a foreigner? lol or maybe they are not singaporean afterall?

*what goes around comes around*

Hmmmmm...i seen the pictures they posted. 50% don look like locals. they are not locals??

Parasites in our country. Show off wealth and act like scumbag R.A.T.S

Hmmmmm...i seen the pictures they posted. 50% don look like locals. they are not locals??

Parasites in our country. Show off wealth and act like scumbag R.A.T.S

orh .... not local ..... wonder if they from earth ..... or are they human

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

orh .... not local ..... wonder if they from earth ..... or are they human

Human with black gold plated heart lo.

Black - Because the heart has discolored over the years

Gold plated - Had to use their wealth to colored the heart so that they feel more human.

Human with black gold plated heart lo.

Black - Because the heart has discolored over the years

Gold plated - Had to use their wealth to colored the heart so that they feel more human.

wah ... black wit gold ..... 5hit man ... my heart is red ....

someone shine some light in this topic..... if not there be more bias shadow air-brushed over what already has been perceived......

sori bro maybe this quote comes to mind

"you are not branded "......... :cheeky:

so they leave you be:cheeky:

The disturbing part from the overall picture is...

3 quite well known people in the biking scene was in it..

Wonder were they in the convoy ? Or they were just waiting @ Jungceylon Patong Beach

1 is bike shop boss son, 1 is boss of event company... Incidentally her contact was mentioned in the thread & e other is the co-boss/ photographer of our BEST LOCAL BIKE magazine... -_-

Wonder if they really know what happened?

Was it inexperienced? Was it Elitist mentality?

hope there's someone shine some light in this topic..... if not there be more bias shadow air-brushed over what already has been perceived......

Wanna take a guess on whose bike it was that i slammed into?

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

eh eh......"nudge shoulder"

i am trying my best to write diplomatically..

if not... it should be RATHER Offensive.....Later ganan banned by mod..

Edited by anodise57

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram