SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] HONDA CG125

fearless

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Saw a CG today on the road and he was kind enough to show me the way to rivervalley, cause i was lost. Anyway if you're reading this your bike is sick man!. Thanks again

Hey man. I remember this. I hope you found your way to wherever you were heading to. How's the bike coming along anyways?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hey man i did eventually thanks to you man. The bike so far so good. but planning to change the whole front and install disc brakes, guys any idea if RX-z fork can be fitted in?

No cannot too long,use RXK forks

NSR250F3,NSR250MC21SP,NSR250MC28SP,ZXR400R,CBR400 NC29,ZXR750RK,M,GG250

Hi any1 selling cg125.pls ctc me 90228541 thks

Sumone said they selling oredy here..are u asking if anybody sellin cheap2?If u want cheap2 maybe wanna scrap one got 250-300 u pay COE..

• 2 weeks later...
hey man just wondering saw one cg125 with showa shocks if im not wrong its a super four one?. how much does it cost roughly and what alterations must i do?.

He is using with Honda Raider forks and bike will be taller,not advisable...Showa S4 300mm normal CG forks 250mm