SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] HONDA CG125

fearless

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, just wanted to ask... my cg125 is the contact point model. Everytime it rains, water would somehow get into the crankcase. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening? I believe there is a cable running into the crankcase and the water might have gone in from there. Help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys i ust bought a cg 125. however it is a 4 speed cg .. read that its usually 5?

and my carburator needs to be cange any recomendation on where to buy a new carburator?

Japanese made cg is 4speed.

Brazil made is 5 speed.

Go united/lab.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2000-Yamaha lc125/2001yamaha tzr125/2002Suzuki gsxr400r/2003-Honda TA 200/2005-Honda wave S 125/2005-Honda S4 spec 2/2007-yamaha yp400/2008-yamaha R6/2009-Honda CG 125/2010-Suzuki Dr200se/2010-Honda steed 400/2011-honda cb400sf pb1/2011-sym joyride 200/2012-honda wave

307820_10150323232886544_694486543_7936127_1053552251_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all I have a very nice versatile handle bar for sale. It's a straight handlebar with a slight angle to it and ideal for those looking for the cafe racer look or vintage look.

Handlebar has been use on a CG before without any issues. Please check out the pictures.

Price - $35 (Brand new in plastic wrapper)

Interested buyers can contact me at 91733700, hardly active here. Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by chanster

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow CG bros. Long time not active here.. Anyways, yesterday tried to change engine oil. Use spanner size 17, keep slipping. Today try again using socket spanner, size 17(the size 16 too small cannot fit). KEEP SLIPPING! Idk the thing too tight or what. just to double confirm this stupid question. It is turn anti-clockwise to open right?

Now the problem is the drain nut botak already. From hexagon shape nut become circle, no more grip leh. Where can I get spare? United have? And how to open now??? I haven't change engine oil 2 months already..