SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Mounting Of air horns

ah786786

Now currently my air horn trumpets are mounted hidden under my bike.

But the problem is when it rains,and the water goes it,the sound is soft,before it dries and get back the loudness.

So will it be a issue with ROV or TP,if i mount the air horns openly?Wil they summon me,for having air horns?Given that i never use the air horns when they were around?

Thanks all.:cheer:

http://www.parrotparrot.com/stopcruelty/cruelty1.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes...air horns are an offence in s'pore.

they dont care if you mount it below your seat, in front of your bike..or even in your box.

no offence...but i think your question about using it when they are not around is quite dumb.

can i carry a gun around...wave it in front of the police & tell them..im not using it wat!

Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

:sweat: lol,thanks for the reply.

I think carrying a gun has a diff level of seriousness compared to a horn.....And i meant that using it when Rov or TP not around.Only Numbskulls will be horning off their air horns near Rov saying "Hey look i have a air horn,come and summon" simlar with ur comparison of waving a gun to a police.Obviously this type of so called illegal stuff people use it when Tp or ROv not aroud,eg.Neonlights,Illegal exhaust pipes........

mmm guess its a no in Sg for air horns....:sian:

:smile:

glad you didnt take offence at my comments...apologies if i offended you in any way...

ROV or TP can choose to catch you with illegal modifications...

but things like neon lights...if you dont on it when they catch you with it...most of the time..they will close 1 eye...

exhaust pipe & more visible mods will attract attention...

by the way...how do you "turn off" an illegal exhaust pipe?? :cheeky: :cheeky:

Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Lol,quite true "kill the engine",if any of my frens using illegal pipes,and they spot a tp or rov,they usually go to the side of the road and switch the engine off and pretend as if bike have prob,mostly they use it for legal race place in Msia,or places where tp or rov is more lessly come to....:cheer:

however, ur frens can not be tat lucky.. wat if the tp stop by the side and try to lend a helping hand and ask wats wrong.. die.. :giddy:

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

but is sound the only thing that differentiates a legal exhaust from an illegal one?