SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Insurance NCB

silver09

Hi would like to ask....

I owned a bike first time for the past year. Now its time to renew insurance.

The motor shop send me a notice say your insurance is expiring...and you are now entitled to 0% NCB.

How come 0%. I thought NCB every year if you do not claim it will increase...?

TIA.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

you got to check with the insurance company if any1 claim against you.. probably some1 did, or motorshop trying to pull a fast one on you and pocket your ncd..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

Hi would like to ask....

I owned a bike first time for the past year. Now its time to renew insurance.

The motor shop send me a notice say your insurance is expiring...and you are now entitled to 0% NCB.

How come 0%. I thought NCB every year if you do not claim it will increase...?

TIA.

check with the insurance company abt this

is ur bike under hire purchase still? if no, better just go to the various insurance company and inquire how much is the insurance and deal with them directly. if leave bike shop to do they will normally overcharge u and pocket the difference.

if still under hire purchase, sometimes the insurance company dun let u deal with them (cos mebe they in cahoots with the bike shops who give them business). only way to go round this (as far as i know) is to buy insurance from ntuc income. buy with ntuc income then just say to bike shop that u renew ur own insurance already. dun care if they kpkb.

anw insurance for s4 i not sure which company is the cheapest. for me 3rd party is 333 only ntuc income one. im 25 and abt 3 year 2A experience.

is ur bike under hire purchase still? if no, better just go to the various insurance company and inquire how much is the insurance and deal with them directly. if leave bike shop to do they will normally overcharge u and pocket the difference.

if still under hire purchase, sometimes the insurance company dun let u deal with them (cos mebe they in cahoots with the bike shops who give them business). only way to go round this (as far as i know) is to buy insurance from ntuc income. buy with ntuc income then just say to bike shop that u renew ur own insurance already. dun care if they kpkb.

anw insurance for s4 i not sure which company is the cheapest. for me 3rd party is 333 only ntuc income one. im 25 and abt 3 year 2A experience.

Yes my ike still under hire purchase. Whats the theory behind only can go back to shop for insurance.???

there shld be a hotline for ur existing insurance co.

renew personally.... dun trust bikeshop. Some will put in extra admin charges.... o_O

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2679/189/29/620279922/n620279922_2379756_8186156.jpg

Shared grief is half the sorrow. Happiness when shared is doubled

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs110.snc3/15733_203433224922_620279922_4083571_81483_n.jpg

在错的时候é‡åˆ°å¯¹çš„人, 是é—憾;

在对的时候é‡åˆ°é”™çš„人, 是错爱;

在错的时候é‡åˆ°é”™çš„人, 是幸è¿;

在对的时候é‡åˆ°å¯¹çš„人, 是幸ç¦.

experienced that when you called the insurance company of your existing policy with the bikeshop,they will ask you to refer back to the bikeshop and tell you that they have given the quote to the your bikeshop..

try calling other insurance company to try ya..

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

i think bike shops mite have struck a deal with some insurance company so tt if the bike is under their hire purchase they will go to these selected insurance companies to renew. anw just compare with ntuc offer la. if ntuc cheaper just go and renew with ntuc.