SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CSS Riders

Wallaby

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Bro! Glad to hear that you are already there. How is the weather there? I hope you can quickly settle down and start to perform. I am sure you will be doing us proud there! Cheers!

Hello bro, greetings from Kuwait...

Super busy and the weather here is literally killing me man....its like constantly standing in near a big camp fire...temp here reaches up to 50 deg :sweat:

Miss my ride...:cry:

Nothing ever goes wrong. Whatever happen, happens for a reason. :angel:

Hello bro, greetings from Kuwait...

Super busy and the weather here is literally killing me man....its like constantly standing in near a big camp fire...temp here reaches up to 50 deg :sweat:

Miss my ride...:cry:

50c is crazy man... Good to be busy man. Time pass faster this way. Keep yourself occupied and in no time, your Busa is waiting for u already. Cheers and be safe man!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi ppl, time really flies...alr one month here....weather starting to cool down a little, at least the heat is bearable now.

Miss the SIN food and the rides....:sian:

Wah bro, this thread is really quiet when you are not here man. How are you doing? Your bike has been sleeping quite a lot in the carpark man. :angel:

Yeah man...can see its quiet, must get somemore kakis here...

Not too bad here...weather is cooling down with lots of sandstorm, last night was chilling....

Hey bro, cannot leave the bike idle for too long hor, she also need to exercise lei..haha..

Take care man...:p:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hee, i also part of CSS. sembawang camp =)

Dats good..welcome to this thread, need more ppl to make it lively..:)

How is life man..? It seems like you have gone for a long time. When are you coming back?

Haha...luckily i dun feel that long here..though its almost 4mths liao.

Btw, I will be home for Christmas...YES!

• 2 weeks later...