SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Ride] Hatyai Trip : Vesak holiday period

jimger

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will see you at the meeting point at 0430h 9th May.. I'm in.. Anyone interested, please contact jimger.. currently, there's only the 2 of us..

~its not the destination, its the journey~

Yamaha TZM (2006 - 2007)

Honda RVF (2007 - 2009)

Honda Super 4 Spec 1 (2009 - 2013)

Kawasaki Z1000 Gen 3 (2013 - 20xx)

Hi, I would like to find out some infos from you experienced guys out there if you wouldn't mind. As you have known, we are travelling to Hatyai on this coming weekend. I would like to find out:

1) Is it difficult to spot Nilai exit 214? We are travelling in the morning.

2) What are the operating hours of Sadao custom?

3) Is it difficult to book a hotel room in Hatyai as we are there on Vesak Day?

4) How much are the hotel room charges? Any recommendation?

Thanks guys for the help!

Should not be diff, look for 'Ipoh' instead. Will be much easier and safer incase u go Holland.

6AM to 10 or 11pm ? There are some info in the forum already.

Weekends should expect jams.

Call in advance to book. There are various tour agency that u can book much cheaper compared to walk in or internet.

Lovely Tour: +66 074 232738

Ask the lovely lady to quote u a hotel of ur budget. When reach there, go to Lovely Tour (Ask a tuttut or bike taxi to bring u there for a fee if cannot find once reach Hatyai town), pay up, get the voucher then go to hotel.

Cheapest I stayed was 400B at Garden Home which is 10min walking distance to Odean Shopping. Some of the ones near shopping area are New Season, Mayflower, Lee Gardens. Parking should be OK for those. Range from 800B onwards I think. Maybe the others can give u better recommendation.

when r u returnin??

i jus got my dr650 ....so not sure yet if i m ready to go so long trip...

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

02-05 Ford Focus;05-07 Nissan Sucky

07- Camry;jan 08 -feb 08 KRR ;feb 08-apr08 -- Cbr400 J model ;

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

Should not be diff, look for 'Ipoh' instead. Will be much easier and safer incase u go Holland.

Call in advance to book. There are various tour agency that u can book much cheaper compared to walk in or internet.

Ask the lovely lady to quote u a hotel of ur budget. When reach there, go to Lovely Tour (Ask a tuttut or bike taxi to bring u there for a fee if cannot find once reach Hatyai town), pay up, get the voucher then go to hotel.

Cheapest I stayed was 400B at Garden Home which is 10min walking distance to Odean Shopping. Some of the ones near shopping area are New Season, Mayflower, Lee Gardens. Parking should be OK for those. Range from 800B onwards I think. Maybe the others can give u better recommendation.

thanks. Really appreciate your help!

ya, the Lovely Tour girl in the counter got one Call Toon if m not wrong as i just took a bus back just afew week ago n she is a very funny girl with Braces....... :cheers: with a bit of attuide.... :angel:

fn328k.multiply.com/photos

Life is short, Ride hard..........

wait4me:

You going up with your 2T bottles again? Can I come ah? Haha.. :p

hihi ....

if u read this ..

i plan to do it the second time in july ...

alamak ts wil stay till wed ah

like that i cannot le

ya, the Lovely Tour girl in the counter got one Call Toon if m not wrong as i just took a bus back just afew week ago n she is a very funny girl with Braces....... :cheers: with a bit of attuide.... :angel:

Tats right....there are 2 others also....Quite friendly if u talk to them...

ai...dun think can take leave til wed...oni monday off....

nvr mind next time den

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

02-05 Ford Focus;05-07 Nissan Sucky

07- Camry;jan 08 -feb 08 KRR ;feb 08-apr08 -- Cbr400 J model ;

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

ok, one is abit dark with short hair the another one i saw her when i went to Hat Yai in 2002 she was there already, i think Toon was working very long also so if u guys happen to pass by can go in n disturb her lor.... :cheeky:

Tats right....there are 2 others also....Quite friendly if u talk to them...

ok, one is abit dark with short hair the another one i saw her when i went to Hat Yai in 2002 she was there already, i think Toon was working very long also so if u guys happen to pass by can go in n disturb her lor.... :cheeky:

'guys happen to pass by can go in n disturb her lor.... :cheeky'

to what extend can we 'disturb', :angel: , pls elaborate a bit. :angel:we dun want to get into trouble for disturbance with the local just at the border , then we cannot cross to Thailand.:sian::cheeky:

nothing :cheeky: just go in n see, so she sure ask u what u want then u ask her alot of things like how much the hotel ...... then walk out... :angel:

'guys happen to pass by can go in n disturb her lor.... :cheeky'

to what extend can we 'disturb', :angel: , pls elaborate a bit. :angel:we dun want to get into trouble for disturbance with the local just at the border , then we cannot cross to Thailand.:sian::cheeky:

:cheeky: erm , i think she is ok if u buy her some hard liqour form the Malaysia DFS n ask her to join u lor, as i heard her telling to some one who is going back to singapore to bring one for her the next time when they come... :cheers:

Ask her wan to go disco lancing a not...