SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TZM 150 Riders

Terrible One

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tzm ORIGINAL 4HF2 end can for inspection

Tzm fork a pair

Pls "Like" on my facebook page,

Thanks for your Kind support! :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vtec88-Used-Bike-Parts-Broquet-Fuel-Charger/415899711838681

Other TZM parts u need ,WhatApps 9875 9408 Derek Direct. NO PM thanks

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/02/9yjuvaga.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/02/a3ysemuq.jpg

Edited by vtec88

Hi TZMers,

I am very much new to TZM. I got my TZM '99 model last week. I am worried about the throttle response of my bike. Feels like bike engine going to die soon and when i throttle more and once speed increases above 80kmph then it becomes normal. Can you guys help me to find a solution for this? I am an amateure in this whole bike mechanism so please dont use any short forms if possible.. :) Thanks and waiting for a prompt reply.. Cheers riders.

Hi TZMers,

I am very much new to TZM. I got my TZM '99 model last week. I am worried about the throttle response of my bike. Feels like bike engine going to die soon and when i throttle more and once speed increases above 80kmph then it becomes normal. Can you guys help me to find a solution for this? I am an amateure in this whole bike mechanism so please dont use any short forms if possible.. :) Thanks and waiting for a prompt reply.. Cheers riders.

alot of of possibility. maybe the previous owner set the main jet to big for run high km/h. Or ur exhuast pipe choke up with carbon. or there reed valve not in a good condition. Or Ur power valve is choke up with carbon not turning smoothly.

The best is go JB do.. Singapore alot of parts also don hav already. And Singapore is much expensive than JB too.. Stick with one mechanic so they know ur bike inside out.

My recommendation is WK motor Sport at ah gua lane JB. Or Kok Seng Motor.. FOr WK find LAo da. The oldest old inside there.. FOr Kok Seng find Kok Lou..

Hi guys, As mention got an extra excellent pair of tzm stock fork for sale.

The fork chorme part perfectly smooth no dent no scratch.

Looks: 7/10 ( Due to the holder )

Condition: 9/10 ( No oil leak )

Interested party please contact me @ 83230202.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]301047[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]301048[/ATTACH]

Hi guy, as mention i'm selling a rear Brembo caliper last use on Yamaha TZM 150cc.

It come with a alloy steel bracket. can be remove & fix to other bracket.

Looks: 7/10

Condition: 9/10

Totally working fine. 100% better than the stock caliper you using.

Interested personnel please contact me @ 83230202.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]301046[/ATTACH]

i have tzm parts to let go, everything i have dekitted already, u name it i have it..

i l upload pics when i have the time or alternatively u could pm me ur num.

bro i have pm u my number already...please check ur inbox...thx!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...