SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TZM 150 Riders

Terrible One

Guys, clearing my room... All the bike parts must go... Keep for 2-3 years already... Everything must go... Racing foot rest only used a few months, bought for $220, selling for $50... Anyone need any part, please SMS 96581357 to arrange price and pickup... Seriously low prices... Rims, radiator, front mudguard, rear brake caliper, rear suspension, I've got the whole engine in my room with full set gear ratios and a front tyre on my front rim... Everything price is negotiable...96581357...

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fairing jb selling new full set $450rm

Sg selling $380 rowell road wede or auto machining

If coolant keep boiling can check few things..

Top block the o-ring.. maybe the mech use chiong one will melt. The conpressoin inside ur block blow pass so will cost ur coolant to boiling & increase pressure.. so ur radiator will lose coolant..

Other one is ur coolant pump oil seal leaking.. causing pressur into ur radiator that y boiling again.. lose of water also..

Radiator choke.. when oil mix with ur coolant will become slugde trap in the tube in the radiator causing it choke..

For ypvs & servo motor.

Servo motor usually spoil due to the carbon trap in ur ypvs making the servo motor hard to open & close.. inside ur servo motor almost all is plastic gear so when the gear botak ur servo motor cant work already..

So to prelong ur life span for servo motor is service ur ypvs regularlly..

Can check ur ypvs by few matters.. if ur bike got abit delay in response on ur throttle motion u can go service.. or the oil coming out from ur ypvs pullery area can service it too..

For premix & 2t pump..

Premix ratio 1litre fuel: 25 to 30ml depend on u ride 140 - 160km for long distance or safety ride 100 - 120km

Premix troublesome but healthier to engine. Causing cleaner combustion.. don not go less den 25ml will damage ur piston real quick.

2t pump easier but alot of white smoke..

If 2t pump spoil pistion confirm sieze.. & 2t pump new one cost ard $110sgd..

If ppl tell u premix not good as 2t pump. It not true..

How much 2t go into the combustion is by how much u turn the throttle.. it works both way.. only there one more cable coming out from the throttle to 2t pump than to carburtor. But premix is using the carburtor mainjet to feed into the combustion.. the more u turn the throttle the more fuel go into the combustion. The different is only one is mix with fuel the other is havent mix..

Power Valve Complete Set For Sale!

Includes:-

1) Power Valve Shaft

2) Power Valve Cover

3) O-Ring

For Sale $20 each set. Left 2 Sets Only!

Self-Collect At Jurong West or Lavender St.

All SOLD!

IMG_20131114_193750.jpgIMG_20131114_193829.jpg

Edited by raislyn77
SOLD!

Did a full service yesterday. Found out that my top was all in tip top condition. Until they check my cam shaft moving.. Mine can move to the left and right. No wonder i heard knocking sound on my engine. Anyone knows what's wrong? My mech in some far in jb said that it's either my bearing that support my shaft all in engine or my housing.. Any clue? How much singapore overhaul? Roughly how long does it takes? Other than that, their hands are the best so far.

Did a full service yesterday. Found out that my top was all in tip top condition. Until they check my cam shaft moving.. Mine can move to the left and right. No wonder i heard knocking sound on my engine. Anyone knows what's wrong? My mech in some far in jb said that it's either my bearing that support my shaft all in engine or my housing.. Any clue? How much singapore overhaul? Roughly how long does it takes? Other than that, their hands are the best so far.

Take a picture of the part, I've got my scrapped tzm engine in my house, willing to let go of it real cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
Anione having ori end can wanna let go cheap cheap with silencer??

I think I got silencer... Without endcan... But not sure legal or not... Should have told me that day when u came down... I would have given u free... Lol... Anyway, I'm clearing the rest of my room... See when u free, u come and take everything? >_

Erm hi any1 has any idea around how much i need to rebuild a TZM? Any recommended shops in sg?

Rebuild maybe more than $2k... Depends on where u get the parts from... U want to rebuild, can try my mechanic shop... Sanfu motor, autobay at kaki bukit... I'll bring all my tzm parts left and sell cheap, so your rebuild won't cost so much...

I've still got part of the tzm engine with me, and a rear suspension... Letting both go and all other parts that I may have for $70-$80. Taxi fare about $20-$30 so I can bring all the parts down to the workshop and $50 for the parts. If wanna collect yourself and save the $20-$30, also can... 96581357...