Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Should I wait or sell now?


Recommended Posts

I’ve been pondering about this issue for months now. I am thinking about whether to sell my bike now or wait till July which I would get my 2A.


The problem I’m most worried about is that if I were to wait till July my bike value would’ve dropped no doubt. Or should I sell now and get a bike that has NEA rebate? So I can deregister when I wanna get a 2A bike


Need some advice from fellow riders please

2018 - 2019: CBR150R 2012

2019 - Present: Yamaha X1-R

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

2B bikes value wont drop so much with in a year la. at most also less than 1k

Current Ride:

W650 Cafe Racer

FXSTC Softail Custom

TW200 Tracker

Zephyr ZII Custom






Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...