SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aj Scooters Of Singapore

dark angel

Originally posted by maes2ro@March 27, 2007 02:53 am

:: k tazzy... will check my mail later in e morning... goin to bed now... you rest well... good night to all you lurkers, moderators, informers, beavers, drug dealers, it is bedtimeeeeeee... till then... i'm ghost. ::

hahaha...good nite maestro! :cheeky:

tazzy_jnr

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1282/573717913_50b953b1a0.jpg?v=0

www . ajscooters.com

www . friendster.com/ajscooters

Home Of The Classic Scooters In Singapore

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tazzy_jnr

• fluffpuff

• Wildswans

• maes2ro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the next time we'll get 1 for you as well k hw_ng.... :smile:

just let me know your size...

tazzy_jnr

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1282/573717913_50b953b1a0.jpg?v=0

www . ajscooters.com

www . friendster.com/ajscooters

Home Of The Classic Scooters In Singapore

Originally posted by Wildswans@March 27, 2007 09:51 am

Quite quiet in here......

Maes2ro: Can label the pics next time? I see all the pics also dunno who is who..... can recognise you only... I think....

:: mornin' all~~ ahhhhh.. this is where the fun begins~~ guess who is who... c'monnnnnnn.. you can do it... a grand prize of a bowl of yong tau foo to be won~~!!! :p ::

good morning everyone :smile: rode right behind mr sunflower biker on the way to work today. was trying hard not to grin cos he kept looking into his hugeass mirror and i bet he could have seen me grinning away should i not have kept myself from doing so :lol: he sure is a sight. totally stole my thunder. damn. haha

Originally posted by fluffpuff@March 27, 2007 09:56 am

good morning everyone :smile: rode right behind mr sunflower biker on the way to work today. was trying hard not to grin cos he kept looking into his hugeass mirror and i bet he could have seen me grinning away should i not have kept myself from doing so :lol: he sure is a sight. totally stole my thunder. damn. haha

:: he's a road hazard~~!! always at the jalan besar area... he almost caused a road accident here because the blardy cab i was in was sooooo fascinated by his sunflower thingys that we almost hit the pickup in frnt of us... bummer. ::

Originally posted by maes2ro@March 27, 2007 09:58 am

:: he's a road hazard~~!! always at the jalan besar area... he almost caused a road accident here because the blardy cab i was in was sooooo fascinated by his sunflower thingys that we almost hit the pickup in frnt of us... bummer. ::

LOL yeah the very first time i saw him my jaw totally dropped. i couldn't believe the insane sight that was in front of me. it was like a freak show :lol:

Originally posted by maes2ro@March 27, 2007 09:58 am

Next time take a pic and post it up....

Then everyone can admire him on the net instead...

:cheeky: :dozed: