SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aj Scooters Of Singapore

dark angel

Originally posted by Wildswans@March 27, 2007 10:01 am

Next time take a pic and post it up....

Then everyone can admire him on the net instead...

i wouldn't be very happy if someone were to snap a shot of me and put that pic up on the net loh wild. esp if it was a picture which would without a shadow of a doubt attract criticism and laughter as with mr sunflower biker's pics would for sure.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tazzy_jnr

• fluffpuff

• Wildswans

• maes2ro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Wildswans@March 27, 2007 10:00 am

Hi Fluff.....

Request is for all newbies who wanna know who all the beautiful pple in the pics are (going against my ____________) here

i would rather have my bowl of yong tau foo if i were you. :lol:

Originally posted by fluffpuff@March 27, 2007 10:09 am

i wouldn't be very happy if someone were to snap a shot of me and put that pic up on the net loh wild. esp if it was a picture which would without a shadow of a doubt attract criticism and laughter as with mr sunflower biker's pics would for sure.

I think I have seen him along thomson before.... or could it be his bro..... cos it might had been a guy on sunflower bicycle....

Anyway.... I think beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.... if he is making his bike look like that, he is looking for the attention...... Anyway.... can blur his face and license plate... just see bike enough.

:cheeky: :dozed:

Originally posted by cephelix@March 27, 2007 09:40 am

no work issit retro?

why u got problem ah? hahaha.. got la but at chatting is also part of my work mah.. haha..=P u say ppl den u no work ah?

[email protected]

Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible.

::Vespa For Life::

::Vespa PX150E::

::Gilera Runner VXR200::

::Vespa Sprint::

::Africa Twin XRV750::

Originally posted by maes2ro@March 27, 2007 11:24 am

:: AJs... elp? i wanna fix the airhorn... damn cabbie laughed at me earlier along jalan besar cos i horned at him with my sick-duck horn... freakin' sunnafabeetch. anyway... should i get the airhorn from mustafah centre and bring it to ah joo's? or how how how? ::

Why? Your horn sound totally no seh and very weak isit?

:cheeky: :dozed:

aiyoh... :slapforehead:

what happen ah...suddenly so many of my post???

sorry guys.... :sian:

tazzy_jnr

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1282/573717913_50b953b1a0.jpg?v=0

www . ajscooters.com

www . friendster.com/ajscooters

Home Of The Classic Scooters In Singapore