SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aj Scooters Of Singapore

dark angel

Originally posted by Jln_Ampas@March 28, 2007 12:56 pm

ya bro good idea...but 85 like too much for me man.

nvm we see lar got any other type...as long its chrome n nice.

got to know one guy who bought a normal rack to put basket for 25. he said second hand at TA.

once my rack is settle my bike shud be ok lar....coz important need to put the spare tire.

That's good.....

You bike will be ready by tomorrow right?

:cheeky: :dozed:

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tazzy_jnr

• fluffpuff

• Wildswans

• maes2ro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by cephelix@March 28, 2007 12:59 pm

go AIG if u have more than 1 yr of riding exp(meaning no more p plate) if not, then Mitsui would be 2nd cheapest

My agent from AIG say dun have bike insurance leh. What's the name of the company?

Originally posted by cephelix@March 28, 2007 01:08 pm

yup, that's the one..

if u have less than one yr of riding exp, cannot take up that insurancce...

but it is cheap once u remove ur p plate

Hahahhaha....

Poor chap.... I told him that you told me that aig has insurance plan.... now he trying to hunt it down

Originally posted by cephelix@March 28, 2007 12:57 pm

swan > i just like places with little or no ppl...

crowds make me uneasy....

bro HI5!!!

wah didnt noe there is another of my kind...hahahaha my frens always fed up with this character of mine...they say so self concious..although its not so lar juz boring lar if places so crowded. but with big gang/frens all no problem...

wildswan:

ya should have no problem lar tmr will be the day.

anyway abt ur insurance rite...i tot AIG have. they do motor vehicle insurance coz my car insurance with them. Bike i heard also have.

anyway i dunno abt mitsui being cheap coz got to pay excess and all. I juz bought (the pakcik do for me) he say ntuc. 594 bucks. coz of my age and etc etc.....he say ntuc is good coz he trust ntuc being singapore brand and all...and the rumours abt hard to claim etc is not true etc. but i dunno how good NTUC is lar...i juz go for the cheapest. Which happen to be NTUC ironically.

But guys wat u think of the price i paid ar?? too much?? i double check with a fren who handle insurance and he also say NTUC 594 bucks. *damn insurance company*

:cry:

"Never let others know what you are thinking and never take the side of those other than your family" - Michael Corleone

Originally posted by Jln_Ampas@March 28, 2007 01:11 pm

bro HI5!!!

wah didnt noe there is another of my kind...hahahaha my frens always fed up with this character of mine...they say so self concious..although its not so lar juz boring lar if places so crowded. but with big gang/frens all no problem...

wildswan:

ya should have no problem lar tmr will be the day.

anyway abt ur insurance rite...i tot AIG have. they do motor vehicle insurance coz my car insurance with them. Bike i heard also have.

anyway i dunno abt mitsui being cheap coz got to pay excess and all. I juz bought (the pakcik do for me) he say ntuc. 594 bucks. coz of my age and etc etc.....he say ntuc is good coz he trust ntuc being singapore brand and all...and the rumours abt hard to claim etc is not true etc. but i dunno how good NTUC is lar...i juz go for the cheapest. Which happen to be NTUC ironically.

But guys wat u think of the price i paid ar?? too much?? i double check with a fren who handle insurance and he also say NTUC 594 bucks. *damn insurance company*

:cry:

Damn....

That's a lot of money....

But how much is your excess?

My car also with MSIG, they changed name liao

Originally posted by cephelix@March 28, 2007 01:16 pm

mine mitusi, 21yrs old, scoot registered in 1983,p-plate....

+ transfer fees, i paid $420

Is it more ex or cheaper for bikes less than 10yrs?

Then what happens when you sell the bike before the year is up? Refund? Cos the insurance not transferrable right?

wildswan:

for mitsui the last i heard is 150 plus plus

not sure lar coz that one i ask this bike shop for fun...they were selling kr150. sports bike...

wah i couldnt believe hearing my insurance with mitsui like 900 sia.....he show me the paper and calculate in front of me etc etc

other shop all told me 600-700. tats for sports bike lar OR SO I THOUGHT. they say it depends on the Capacity of the bike rather than type of bike.

Coz i was hoping vespa insurance cheap as all my peers told me. they say 400 lar etc etc...

i damn sad insurance so ex. lucky i get sooooo many free things on my bike and stuffs for the engine and overhaul and tuning etc tat i felt better.

:sweat:

"Never let others know what you are thinking and never take the side of those other than your family" - Michael Corleone

Originally posted by Jln_Ampas@March 28, 2007 01:18 pm

wildswan:

for mitsui the last i heard is 150 plus plus

not sure lar coz that one i ask this bike shop for fun...they were selling kr150. sports bike...

wah i couldnt believe hearing my insurance with mitsui like 900 sia.....he show me the paper and calculate in front of me etc etc

other shop all told me 600-700. tats for sports bike lar OR SO I THOUGHT. they say it depends on the Capacity of the bike rather than type of bike.

Coz i was hoping vespa insurance cheap as all my peers told me. they say 400 lar etc etc...

i damn sad insurance so ex. lucky i get sooooo many free things on my bike and stuffs for the engine and overhaul and tuning etc tat i felt better.

:sweat:

That's always good to get stuff done for you for free....

150++ for excess is not too bad..... my car excess is 700....

THink the make of the bike plays a part...

Sports bikes are more for cheongsters so they tend to have a higher insurance premium.....