SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

AUG '09 Private Trackday @ Sepang

PRIVATE TRACKDAY SAFETY RULES AND REGULATIONS

Trackdays can be immensely satisfying and enjoyable, if conducted with a firm eye on safety, with the cooperation of all concerned. We have drawn up some simple rules for all participants to abide by. Please take the time to carefully read the following:

RIDER BRIEFING

a. A pre-track day Riders Safety Briefing will be held 30 minutes before the track opens each day. Attendance is COMPULSORY for all participants. Entry tags will be issued only to riders who have attended the briefing.

b. All participants are to be familiar with the safety rules stated in the attached link: (SEPANG SAFETY RULES):

http://www.msportbike.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=7535&sid=3679f90dd7757256a47e21471b5ed36d

ATTIRE

All participants are to be properly attired according to the following standards:

a. Road Legal Full Face Helmet

b. Full Body Leather Suit (either 1pc or 2pc). Textile Based Riding Apparel Is Not Encouraged

c. Leather Gloves

d. Boots (All must be motorcycle specific & in serviceable condition)

MACHINERY. Your motorcycle must be in fully serviceable condition with emphasis on the following:

a. Tyres

b. Brakes

c. Final Drive (Chains & Sprockets)

d. Fluids & Fluid Retention

BEHAVIOUR. Safety is of PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE! The behavior of individual participants will have a huge impact on the well being and enjoyment of others. Therefore it is crucial that everyone obeys the following guidelines:

a. Patience

b. Mature Attitude

c. Care For Your Fellow Riders

d. LEAVE YOUR EGO AT HOME!

The appointed marshalls/organisers reserve the right to warn and restrict individuals who flout any safety rules. Riders who continually flout the rules will thereafter be barred from further participation in the session.

EMERGENCIES

a. In the event that you are injured at the track, Sepang Circuit will ensure that you receive proper medical attention, including dispatch to a local hospital if required. We require all participants to provide particulars and a 24-hour contact number of a Next Of Kin who can render further assistance beyond what Sepang can offer.

b. Further to this, we would like to encourage everyone to take up personal travel insurance that will cover hospitalisation & repatriation costs in case of an accident on the way to and from the track. This can be provided by some insurance companies. Coverage costs from approximately $20+ per day.

c. The organizers will render as much assistance as possible; however we bear no responsibility for your safe repatriation home in case you are injured.

Payment of entry fees is deemed as acceptance of these Rules & Guidelines.

===================================================

Dedicated to safety & fun, not profit.

Edited by Scooby51

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

For those early birds who have register with me for the session I have sent an email to you. For those who are on the waiting list I will get in touch with you if there any cancellation from the participants. Thank you

Cheers

I just got a email reply from God on the weather:

"From: [email protected]

Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 2.55PM

To: [email protected]

Cc: [email protected]

Subject: Weather over Sepang on 15 & 16 Aug '09

Dear Hartholomew,

I have discussed the matter of weather over Sepang, Malaysia on the 15th & 16th of August 2009 with my Archangel - Michael.

We were at first thinking that a heavy downpour over that area on the dates you mentioned would be a fitting match to the thunder-like "boom" of the many Ducatis expected.

But since we realised that there will a bright orange KTM gracing the occasion, the sun, who was smitten with the color that matched his own, over-enhusiastically insisted on attending.

I want to thank you for enlightening me to the fact that all bikers are worshipping me every time a knee goes down on the tarmac, just like when people kneel to me in prayer; and that it would be difficult on a wet, friction challenged surface.

Obviously this will not happen if it rains right? So sunny days it is as long as you all are good children and do not harrass other road users on the way to Kuala Lumpur.

Be nice.

Alleluia,

The Almighty God.

*No signature is required because I am God*

Sent from my Blackberry"

Cool!!

Hartholomew Mamola

cool, looks like ill be sending god an email soon. :angel:

http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u359/Wezzzzo/ASBK-EC-09_1736.jpg

Asphalt Surfer

Surfing The Asphalt & Bitumen Since 2004

upz for scooby... good effort spent in keep track spirit alive...

Scooby (aka Chewbacca of the Jedi Council) has been real busy getting this thing off the ground, but I can definitely say on his behalf that he is thankful for the compliment.

For those that we unfortunately had to turn down due to the overwhelming response:

We are planning for another round in Oct/Nov this year, so watch this space!

See you in August @ Sepang!

Welcome to the Darkside,

Hartholomew Mamola

(aka Anakin Skywalker)

By riders, for riders - not profit.

Edited by Hartholomew

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

For riders, by riders, NOT SOME GREEDY F*CK OUT TO MAKE A BUCK

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=23316&dateline=1271137474&type=profile

Scooby (aka Chewbacca of the Forum Jedi Council) has been real busy getting this thing off the ground, but I can definitely say on his behalf that he is thankful for the compliment.

For those that we unfortunately had to turn down due to the overwhelming response:

We are planning for another round in Oct/Nov this year, so watch this space!

See you in August @ Sepang!

Welcome to the Darkside,

Hartholomew Mamola

(aka Anakin Skywalker of the Forum Jedi Council)

Wow !!so many planned exclusive trackdays ahead ;) preparing for superstock class for 2010 MSS bro? see u around....btw nice work on the private trackdays for us SG boys...keep it up dude:thumb:

Wow !!so many planned exclusive trackdays ahead ;) preparing for superstock class for 2010 MSS bro? see u around....btw nice work on the private trackdays for us SG boys...keep it up dude:thumb:

Shiok right?!!?

We try our best and hope that others will follow the light side of the force, dabbling in the dark side can envelope some in greed and selfishness.

The Sith have succumbed to the darkside and must be eradicated if it proves impossible to turn them back toward the light.

We must bring balance back to the motorcycling universe, for the good of all superbike kind.

(Cue STARWARS music)

Harleys can kiss my ass.

May the Torque be with you,

Hartholomew Mamola/Anakin Tarscraper

The Jedi Council

Edited by Hartholomew

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

For riders, by riders, NOT SOME GREEDY F*CK OUT TO MAKE A BUCK

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=23316&dateline=1271137474&type=profile

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

For those who have paid for the session I have send you guys an email regarding a very good package that we have managed to clinch for you. Please reply to me ASAP as I need to send full details to you guys once I have all the information that I need...

Cheers:cheeky:

Edited by Scooby51

• 4 weeks later...

To all who have participated in the Rev Club Track Session last weekend the organisers would like to say thank you for your support and making it a very successful event. As you can see the pictures have already been posted for viewing. Its a good 2 days of fun and safe track time we had, looking forward to your continue support for future track days.

Cheers

Its been almost a year since last time out on FULL Circuit at Sepang.. The past two days was marvelous.. Needed it very much to ride without the pressure of clocking time.. The participants are great bunch of matured n experienced riders enjoying the track time while not ignoring the basic track safety.. Its a pleasure to get to meet some new faces.. Some of which, even not a racer, do have good pace..

Azami, Arend, Hart and Deraj.. Great Job.. Keep it cuming.. Thank you:thumb:

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg

• 1 month later...