SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Serviving and repairing your bike at a cheap price?

Guapo, where in bangkok/phuket can i buy motor parts? And how do you ship it back? I've been to bangkok several times trying to find phantom parts.

i'm keen to know as well.. my bike is also from thailand.. pls.. tell me where and how.. I will do it.. :)

Just go to any Honda Dealership or Parts Stockist.

There are hundreds of them around Thailand.

http://www.khaoyaimotorcycle.com/images/HondaShop.jpg

Best bet is in Bangkok where the parts can be easily sourced compared to shops in other provincal towns.

Always buy original parts whenever possible.

DVDs and VCDs......not necessarily :cheeky:

Cheers !

Don u guys realise that most mechs in Spore are Malaysians?

I've realised eons ago but nowadays there are also Chinaman mech claimed to be as skill as MY ones.My friend learned the hard way when he service his SF revo @ Bedok area.Boss ask the Chinaman to do periodic servicing.Not only he forced open the EO screw he also damaged it.3 and half bottles of EO he just puur 3 instead.Tighten chain also nightmare just anyhow whack the screw with the spanner.At last kena scolded by my hot tempered friend and demand the boss to compensate him new screws and top up EO.The work was taken over by the boss instead.Furthermore got discount...WTF

Klass 2,3,4 i shiny Professional'noye litsenziya

1993:Class 2B-Yamaha RXK/RXZ/TZR125RR/SDR200/WR200-Aprilia RS125R-Kawasaki KRR150ZX(Former)

2000:Class 3-Honda Civic 1.6esi(Former)Proton Exora 1.6Turbo(Current)

2004:Bus Driver Vocational License

2009:Class 4

2011:Class 2A-Aprilia RS250-Honda CB400SF PB1-KTM250EXC(Former)Yamaha XJR400R(Current)

2013:Class 2-Suzuki B-King 1300(Former)

U got a problem with that ?

I salute you, the time and cost of petrol spend to travel to thai, might as well pay the SG mech to service. Luckily your bike not made in Japan if not you ride to Japan and buy parts. :faint:

Current Ride - 2004 Kawasaki Z750

http://www.motorvoordelig.nl/images/laser/pics_hot_kaw_z750_04-.jpg

My Z750 DIY Page

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/361701-2004-Kawasaki-Z750-DIY-Guide

04 Z750 Specification

http://jarlef.no/Kawasaki/PDF/2004/PDFfiles/z750PDF04.pdf

I salute you, the time and cost of petrol spend to travel to thai, might as well pay the SG mech to service. Luckily your bike not made in Japan if not you ride to Japan and buy parts. :faint:

Some accessories or aftermarket cannot be found in SG mah. Also don't think he's going there just to buy one or two things.. Plus, can treat it as a short "getaway". I would love to go to thailand to look for stuff for my wave, but bopian, still got a few more weeks before I can stop wearing this "green" uniform.

I've realised eons ago but nowadays there are also Chinaman mech claimed to be as skill as MY ones.My friend learned the hard way when he service his SF revo @ Bedok area.Boss ask the Chinaman to do periodic servicing.Not only he forced open the EO screw he also damaged it.3 and half bottles of EO he just puur 3 instead.Tighten chain also nightmare just anyhow whack the screw with the spanner.At last kena scolded by my hot tempered friend and demand the boss to compensate him new screws and top up EO.The work was taken over by the boss instead.Furthermore got discount...WTF

hey that how the china mech at motorworld did with my bike last time. lol....

hey that how the china mech at motorworld did with my bike last time. lol....

AGREED !!! this is bullshit, last time china man only work construction but now i see them work mac delivery man, kfc, and now MECH? wtF..

by the way, if u guys wanna eat mac , try go farrer road there, alone lornie road de 24 hr mac, the midnight time all staff are china... female... all slutty-Geylang-looking-face..

every time i go eat, i get a hard on..:cheeky:

AGREED !!! this is bullshit, last time china man only work construction but now i see them work mac delivery man, kfc, and now MECH? wtF..

by the way, if u guys wanna eat mac , try go farrer road there, alone lornie road de 24 hr mac, the midnight time all staff are china... female... all slutty-Geylang-looking-face..

every time i go eat, i get a hard on..:cheeky:

will go there tomorrow to check it out! btw is it the 1 near commonwealth there?

will go there tomorrow to check it out! btw is it the 1 near commonwealth there?
YES THERE... go check check.. very power de..

any 1 noe jb where mod 2t bike power?

n gd

i go agl kok seng motor.. the mech ah wei not bad too..

• Like 1

• 12 years later...
On 8/26/2009 at 1:51 AM, flyhigh_123 said:

i been servicing and repairing my bike since 2003 in malaysia (JB).

In my opinion, i find that servicing and repairing my bike in malaysia (JB) is cheap and quality and service is also pretty good.

Anyone interested to repair or service your bike in malaysia (JB), i can recommend you the bike shop i go. just leave your contact no or post a reply here.

(***Note: I stated clearly that 'In my opinion' and i use the word 'cheap' instead of 'cheaper' so i hope and strongly believe that this do not amount to any accusation to any shops as i do not wish to have any legal implication that i am accusing any shops and i am not have any conflicts & displeasure with any shops) - - - Thank you.

I riding yamaha mt03 now having a starter motor issue the shop u go can repair ?