SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Chong Aik Road Racing Championship Round 3 Postpone to 11th Oct Sunday

ERC

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the inconvience of postponing the round 3 event. To be frank, it is due to shortage of particpants. Lots of the muslim riders have come forward to me to request postponing the coming race as most are still in the Hari Raya mood.

Thus, this event will be brought forward to a 1 day event on 11th October (Sunday) only. Pls refer to ASR below.

So pls take note, this saturday and sunday's track day will be open as usual. If there any further enquiry, pls feel free to contact me at 64842448.

Thanks and regards

Eric Chia

Chong Aik Road-Racing Championship 2009 (Round 3)

Additional Supplementary Regulations

Dated of Event Postpone to 11th October 2009 (1 Day Event)

Promoter/ Organizer: E&P Event Management/ Singapore Motor Sports Association

1. Name of Event: Chong Aik Road-Racing Championship 2009

2. Date of Event: 11th October 2009 (1 day event)

3. Venue of Event: Circuit @ Tuas (Singapore)

4. Jurisdiction: This event is held under the International Sporting Code of the FIM and National Competition Rules of SMSA

5. Type of Events: 4 Classes

(i) Class A: Super Motard (Expert & Novice);

(ii) Class B: Improved 4-Stroke (Expert, Novice & Veteran);

Up to 150cc for all makes, ie: Yamaha Sparks 110, 135, R125, FZR150, Suzuki Katana, Raider 150, Honda Wave, CBR150, etc.

(iii) Class C: Improved 2-Stroke (Expert, Novice & Veteran);

Up to 150cc for all makes, ie: Yamaha Y125, RXZ135, TZM150, Kawasaki KR150, Suzuki SP150, Aprillia 125.

(iv) Class D: Series Production 4-Stroke (Open Class);

(Note: Applies to OEM Exhaust only)

Up to 150cc for all makes, ie: Yamaha Sparks 110, 135, R125, R15, FZR150, Suzuki Katana, Raider 150, Honda Wave, CBR150, etc.

Eligible Competitor:

(v) Foreign Competitors must posses a valid competition licence issued by SMSA with a release letter from their FMN.

(vi) Singapore Competitors must posses a valid competition licence issued by SMSA.

(vii) Singapore Competitors need to have their competition licence done at least 7 days before the event at SMSA office @ 20 Maxwell Road, #10-18, Maxwell House. Tel: 6227 7889.

6. Entries Opening Date: 14th September 2009 (Limited entries will be accepted)

7. Entries Closing Date: 9th October August 2009 (Friday) at 1800 hrs

8. Entry Fee: S$ 100

9. All entry fees must be paid to the address stated below.

(i) Blk 3 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A #03-13, A.M.K Tech 1 (Opp. A.M.K Auto Point)

Person In-Charge: Ms Ee Ling, Office Hour : 0830 to 1230 – 1330 to 1800

( Monday to Friday ) Tel 64842448

No. 5 Tuas West Drive ( Circuit @ Tuas )

Person In-Charge : Mr Jaga, Track Open 0900 to 1900 on Wednesday to Sunday

Tel : 8284 4225

(ii) All details requested in the entry form must be completed.

(iii) Foreign competitors are reminded that permission must be sought from the respective ASN’s to participate in this event by having this entry form stamped.

10. Race Schedule:

11th October 2009 (Sunday)

0800 hrs – 0930 hrs Competitors’ registration, documentation and vehicles scrutineering

0930 hrs – 1000 hrs Competition briefing

1000 hrs – 1100 hrs Qualifying (Time Practice) – Class A & B

1100 hrs – 1200 hrs Qualifying (Time Practice) – Class C & D

1200 hrs – 1300 hrs Lunch Break

1300 hrs – 1330 hrs Semi-Finals – Class A

1330 hrs – 1400hrs Semi-Finals – Class B

1400 hrs – 1430 hrs Semi-Finals – Class C

1430 hrs – 1500 hrs Semi-Finals – Class D

1500 hrs – 1530 hrs Finals – Class A

1530 hrs – 1600 hrs Finals – Class B

1600 hrs – 1630 hrs Finals – Class C

1630 hrs – 1700 hrs Finals – Class D

1700 hrs – 1730 hrs Prize Presentation

Note:

The above-mentioned time may be subjected to change without prior notice.

a. There will be a S$ 50 penalty fine imposed for late comers during the race day (ie, failing to register by the stipulated time stated under Race Schedule on the SR).

b. There will be a S$ 50 penalty fine imposed for late registrations (ie, after 9th October 2009).

c. Only competitors who have cleared registration and had their bikes passed at scrutineering will be allowed for super pole qualifying.

d. Competition numbers must conform to FIM Regulations.

e. Qualifying will be based on super pole times. Each participant is only allowed a maximum of 4 laps and the best lap timing will determine their grid position.

f. Semi-Finals: 12 Laps – 15 Laps (depending on the number of participants)

g. Finals: 15 Laps

11. Prize money and trophies will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placing respectively. Trophies will be awarded to 4th and 5th placing, only in the event when there are 12 or more entries in an event class.

a. SMSA Steward Mr Peter Tan

b. Clerk of the Course Mr Kwok Wing Kit

c. Chief Time Keeper/ Scorer Mr Novan Huang

d. Chief Safety Marshall Mr Hasni

e. Chief Scrutineer Mr Jaga

f. Chief Starter TBA

12. IMPORTANT

a. The event on the 11th October 2009 has been designated Chong Aik Road Racing Championship 2009 (Round 3).

b. Competition numbers must be placed in a visible area (1 in front and 1 on each side of the rear cowl of the bike) on a square-based plastic plate. The minimum height 6” and width for numbers must be 1.5”.

c. The maximum allowed decibel reading for exhaust systems is 102db at 6,000rpm.

(Note: Series Production Base on OEM Standard)

d. After scrutineering of the machines on 3rd October 2009, participants are not allowed to change their bikes. During the event, participants are also not allowed to repair their bikes on the track.

e. Competitors without getting their documentation done and their bikes scrutineered with “OK” stickers on their bikes will not be able to practice.

f. Competitors must attend briefing.

g. No outside help, including pit crew, is allowed during the race. Marshalls will only assist when deemed fit, by safety officers, should a competitor create an obstruction to others.

h. If an incident occurs, the Jury members will meet and give a ruling. All decisions made by the Jury members are final.

i. Disciplinary actions will be taken on participants, if they fail to comply with the Officials and Marshalls.

j. It is a condition of entry that competitors have no claim against the Organizer, Singapore Motor Sports Association; Promoter, E & P Event Management; Sponsors and/ or anyone carrying out their duties in the course of the event.

http://k53.pbase.com/u48/geneeric/large/35499844.DragRace16.10.04063.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Bro called and offered me to race his KTM.. Thought of joining the fun then i realised my race license left behind at Sepang.. DAmmit :cry: :cry:

Talk to Eric. Am sure can.. coz who don't know Doctor Dol??? :bow::bow:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

congrats bro for d win.. my luck is not wit me today.. bike broke down during superpole in d morning d piston force it way through d engine casing.. then for d finals i change category to 2stroke.. bike didnt even get to sit on d grid.. manage to warm up d tires only.. after last turn wen wan to slow down to d grid engine stop running and cant start.. wasted.. hahakz..

congrats bro for d win.. my luck is not wit me today.. bike broke down during superpole in d morning d piston force it way through d engine casing.. then for d finals i change category to 2stroke.. bike didnt even get to sit on d grid.. manage to warm up d tires only.. after last turn wen wan to slow down to d grid engine stop running and cant start.. wasted.. hahakz..

sorry to hear tat bro... saw ur bike cant start jus now at the race.... wasted man...

MY MEAN MACHINES

01.2008 - 12.2009 - NSR150SP FT7**Z

12.2009 - 4.2011 - L.C. 135 FBE 11**C

4.2011 - 11.2013 - Super K.I.P.S FY 45** H

11.2013 - ?.??.???? - YZF - R6 FBD 33** C

12.2013 - ?.??.???? - Wave 125 FY 12** K

#RTNW

Hey Guys,

Thank you to all the riders who had particpate the Chong Aik Road Racing Championship Round 3 race. Without your support the race cannot be start. Great turn up today. I ready salute old man Raptor and few of the vetran riders particpate 3 to 4 race in difference class by themself without stopping the machine. Going thru all the races so easily. Ya they look old but the heart is still young.

So i hope to see more riders on next Round 4 November 7 & 8 and final round on december 5 & 6, it may be the last 2 races in tuas circuit. So dn't miss the chance taking part the next race.

Cheers

Eric Chia

http://k53.pbase.com/u48/geneeric/large/35499844.DragRace16.10.04063.jpg

So i hope to see more riders on next Round 4 November 7 & 8 and final round on december 5 & 6, it may be the last 2 races in tuas circuit. So dn't miss the chance taking part the next race.

Cheers

Eric Chia

u were saying might be last 2 races?? meaning the track wud be close permanently??

any motard for charity?

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time