SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Outing] Oversea SEAFOOD Trip !!!!

Silent Hunter

Trip Confirmed! We got the minimum of 4 People!

EAT EAT EAT @

OVERSEA SEAFOOD SPECiAL

I am thinking of going for another SEAFOOD outing this Sunday. (Monday is Deepavali Holiday!) :)

Date: 18/10/2009, Sunday

Move out time: 05:30pm

Meeting Place: Jurong Bird Park

Travelling speed: 100km/hr-110km/hr on Phantom meter on expressway. Trunk road will keep to speed limit.

• Toll Charges:
    SGD 0.70¢ per In/Out via Cashcard;
    RM 1.60 per In/Out via Touch'n'Go

Checklist:

• Valid Passport with more than 6 months to expiry.

• Ringgits for own use(i.e. Toll, food & petrol);

• Sufficient credits in Cashcard; Touch n Go card;

• Filled up White card;

• Please come in at least T-SHIRT, JEANS/PANTS & COVERED SHOES; Jackets & Gloves optional but encouraged;

• R@!n gear.

As usual must have min 4 people before trip is confirmed.

1. Silent Hunter (HP~9049 2378)

2. Mepkoh

3. jtzx - . No more holiday( 90% confirm)

4. protecter

We meet at 05:30pm Briefing, set off by 05:45pm. ETA 1 hour.

Therefore, arrive at 06:45pm to watch Sunset if angle is right. (Never try before) :D

Return trip by Woodlands, not need to pay Toll! :thumb:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EAT EAT EAT @

OVERSEA SEAFOOD SPECiAL

I am thinking of going for another SEAFOOD outing this Sunday. (Monday is Deepavali Holiday!) :)

Travelling speed: 100km/hr-110km/hr on Phantom meter on expressway. Trunk road will keep to speed limit.

• Toll Charges:

Checklist:

• Filled up White card;

• Please come in at least T-SHIRT, JEANS/PANTS & COVERED SHOES; Jackets & Gloves optional but encouraged;

• R@!n gear.

2. Mepkoh

3. jtzx -96185826 . * hit reserved tank twice liao ;-(

4. protecter

Therefore, arrive at 06:45pm to watch Sunset if angle is right. (Never try before) :D

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Trip Confirmed! We got the minimum of 4 People![/b][/u]

EAT EAT EAT @

OVERSEA SEAFOOD SPECiAL

• Toll Charges:

Checklist:

• Filled up White card;

• R@!n gear.

2. Mepkoh

3. jtzx -96185826 . * hit reserved tank twice liao ;-(

4. protecter 82983760

Great!. What's the expected time that we heading back? How far will we travel?

TA200 now.

weepy.. It's tomorrow already... Any more Pks wanna join us?? Markan Markan!

Any last changes could some1 just Text me? no more access to com after 10am..

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

EAT EAT EAT @

OVERSEA SEAFOOD SPECiAL

• Toll Charges:

Checklist:

• Filled up White card;

• R@!n gear.

2. Mepkoh

3. jtzx - . No more holiday( 90% confirm)

4. protecter

5. ahcaibiker (need a short stop at gp esso to top up 1 litre of petrol)

ok guys, im in! cya all tmr!

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

Me too, before Scouting trip went to pump Singapore petrol 1.4 Litre.

During the Scouting trip really run until dry. Totally dry.

Engine die on the road, ram throttle, move a bit and a bit, Zero Reserve.

Then see the Esso infront 50m away, clutch in coast into the petrol station, pump in full tank, 18.1 Litres! :smile:

Now I know my reserve can run for max 65km. :cool:

yeah, a great trip definitely, thanks to silent who lead us throughout the journey. Thanks to all who managed to make it for the trip too.

didnt expect such a jam while coming back from woodlands customs. inhaling all those exhaust gases sure isnt good for the lungs.

had a quite a unpleasant journey back home after going our separate ways, took a wrong exit and end up on PIE (towards changi airport), exited on lorong halus/tampines road exit then rode through hougang before finally reaching home.

to add on to the detour experience, 2 freaking idiots tried to kill me. this smart toyota wish taxi driver think he is driving a formula 1 car, driving so fast and zoom past me so closely (i saw him approaching very fast on my right rear mirror and moved more to the left of the lane to avoid him) and he still have the cheek to high beam me! then saw him weave in and out of traffic like imitating lewis hamilton's overtaking moves. wanted to chase him down initially but decided not to.

next was involving a msia kup, this one think he is valentino rossi, typical msia kup, overtook me so closely and fast i was stunned for a brief moment, and saw him weave in and out of traffic at high speed. morons. want to die go ahead but please do not drag others into your suicidal plans.

In the end, Thank God i manage to reach home safe and sound at around 0000hrs (1200am)

Edited by ahcaibiker

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

Thank you for bearing with my sudden lane change and turnings during the trip. First time using 2nd link to go there. :D

I am safely back home too, after sending Mepkoh back to the Blue lagoon to pick up his bike.

Just now, at Woodlands, the jam is a small jam. you never see Hari Raya Jam before.... .... 2 hours still haven't clear.... .... :sian:

Hope The Protector is back home too. :)

Sorry for the detour at Shell too, we went to the back of Shell instead. Tried to cut a traffic light end up go into people's kampong. Kee! Kee! Kee! :cheeky:

Edited by Silent Hunter

wow..what a trip...

hey silent u know ..being ur pillion...have more fun than riding myself...

your twister at the jb icq...wooooo hooo..

at one stage was about to hug you....hahahah/

...but somehow mange to hold on..hhahaha..wonderful ride. havent been a pillion before..

very relax...dont have to worry about traffic..etcetc..but my bum needs a good massage .

will post picture soon

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

yeah, a great trip definitely, thanks to silent who lead us throughout the journey. Thanks to all who managed to make it for the trip too.

didnt expect such a jam while coming back from woodlands customs. inhaling all those exhaust gases sure isnt good for the lungs.

had a quite a unpleasant journey back home after going our separate ways, took a wrong exit and end up on PIE (towards changi airport), exited on lorong halus/tampines road exit then rode through hougang before finally reaching home.

to add on to the detour experience, 2 freaking idiots tried to kill me. this smart toyota wish taxi driver think he is driving a formula 1 car, driving so fast and zoom past me so closely (i saw him approaching very fast on my right rear mirror and moved more to the left of the lane to avoid him) and he still have the cheek to high beam me! then saw him weave in and out of traffic like imitating lewis hamilton's overtaking moves. wanted to chase him down initially but decided not to.

next was involving a msia kup, this one think he is valentino rossi, typical msia kup, overtook me so closely and fast i was stunned for a brief moment, and saw him weave in and out of traffic at high speed. morons. want to die go ahead but please do not drag others into your suicidal plans.

In the end, Thank God i manage to reach home safe and sound at around 0000hrs (1200am)

sorry for not waiting guys.. using bio passport = totally no waiting time at all.. But going home by first link is indeed a challage.. Turn here and there.. lane split like mad ;-)

i waiting at the BKe cheron marking for 30mins still no sign of you guys so make a move first.. sorry about that.. the custom officer disallow me to wait anywhere ;-(

had a fun time markaning seafood...

Thank you for bearing with my sudden lane change and turnings during the trip. First time using 2nd link to go there. :D

I am safely back home too, after sending Mepkoh back to the Blue lagoon to pick up his bike.

Just now, at Woodlands, the jam is a small jam. you never see Hari Raya Jam before.... .... 2 hours still haven't clear.... .... :sian:

Hope The Protector is back home too. :)

Sorry for the detour at Shell too, we went to the back of Shell instead. Tried to cut a traffic light end up go into people's kampong. Kee! Kee! Kee! :cheeky:

it's okay.. i seriously enjoyed the trip.. SO much rubbish and craps.

wow..what a trip...

...but somehow mange to hold on..hhahaha..wonderful ride. havent been a pillion before..

very relax...dont have to worry about traffic..etcetc..but my bum needs a good massage .

will post picture soon

haha.. get your son to masage your back.. being his pillion sure fun la... His travelling around 120km somemore with pillion... haha... Zoom Zoom ZOom.

Good trip and food.

It is quite challenging to ride in JB at night. My headlight is so weak and feel like riding in darkness.

Thanks Silent Hunter for leading the way. The sea food is great.

yup.. time to get yourself a buletheadlight too ;-)

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

wow..what a trip...

will post picture soon

Hee! Hee! Hee! I old bird at the JB custom mah. :angel:

After I siam the 3 Black and Yellow humps after the chopping, I look back see the whole group of Phantoms just finished clearing hump #1 Muahahahaha! :lol:

Then at the manhole cover pothole, I think Protector almost went in, last minute then see him "Siam" :lol:

Thanks for coming along for the ride. Next time we go for the next SEAFOOD Shop next door.

so yesterday is seafood trip 2.. next is seafood trip 3 liao....

how you mange to siam the hums so fast?? wont your crashbars hit the kerb??? i tried doing the same medthod as you... cant siam lehz..

i also almost enter man hole.. :cheeky:

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

Nope, but the footpegs got scrap once in a while. :D

Method to "Siam Humps" Nearing the hump, turn right. So that the front wheel will go into the gap betwen Hump and Kerb.

Go very very close to the kerb, then go straight.

Once rear wheel clear, break left, so that your exhaust won't kena.

You want to learn, can come my house train, my carpark got 1 hump besides got Kerb one. :angel:

the ride after jb icq....i think the bends more shiong than most racetracks..

i think it si more scary for pillion..every turn is a surprise...

the stretch to sillypore icq...hats off to silent...but kup chai dar devil..nobody can beat lah...

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

Method to "Siam Humps" Nearing the hump, turn right. So that the front wheel will go into the gap betwen Hump and Kerb.

You want to learn, can come my house train, my carpark got 1 hump besides got Kerb one. :angel:

It is amazing to see a phamton going through the small gap. I always thinking only the small Malay bikes can do it.

:thumb:

For me, I have to slow down to 1st gear and go over the hump.

TA200 now.

the ride after jb icq....i think the bends more shiong than most racetracks..

i think it si more scary for pillion..every turn is a surprise...

the stretch to sillypore icq...hats off to silent...but kup chai dar devil..nobody can beat lah...

i really hats off to luke for sure... I have been practicing that skill for sometime.. Still the same.. But my lane spilting skill Leveled up for sure.. ;-)

Yes, especially Turn #1 it's a "Hair pin turn", I actually very worried for AhCaiBiker who is using Woodlands for the 1st time.

Some more he is the last rider, so he will be pressured to go faster to catch up very dangerous.

Ahcai steady de.. He Power one la!:cheeky:

Touch and Go!

I have asked at least 5 gas station and none of them have it in stock. It is either too hot or no profit. I wonder if it is available by mail.

yea lor.. Maybe u can get silent to purchase it for you before the trip in future. Cheers people!:thumb:

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12