SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[General] Defensive Riding Course

ckoonyin

Which centre allows you to learn more and has lots of practical? CDC is closest to me but not sure if they teach much or not....

CDC abit more hiong and impressive, but somehow I find BBDC allows you to learn more, i.e. their practical exercises are not so difficult but they emphasize alot on proper technique and control

I took the basic (usually for SAF) DRC at CDC twice liao...

the first time instructor Khalid did alot of low-speed control and practice cornering in fig 8 (it was raining though, so can't do much).

the second time instructor Bahawdin taught more stuff, but due to larger class size we spent more time waiting...

I was riding a YBR125 for nearly a year already, so the tight turns part was kind of no kick... but riding posture, control and braking improved...

After learning my 2A at BBDC and being impressed by their teaching, I tried the full day one there...

Not bad, but I wished there was more practical... Didn't feel like a workout by the time it ended...

I learnt how not to go wide when exiting a corner, braking while turning (isit trail braking?), slow in fast out; skidding straight (at dead slow speeds unfortunately)

I don't know if CDC is open to groups planning to learn more/skillup... Sent an email previously, no reply... I talked to a senior instructor once and he said for full day DRC they usually cater to corporate clients so...

For BBDC, can always email Mr Jonathan Tang...

Anyone is interested for one around late May?

Half day cost i think $60+?

Whole day (which is slightly more than half day i think), I previously took at $120+ i think...

Can't really rmb cost, I think it varies with what they cover too...

We can suggest whole day practical, less theory, and focus on stuff we're interested to improve...

YBR 125

CB400 S.F.H.V. (II)

XJ900S

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic