SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - BlueFlame

Fazli

BlueFlame upcoming gathering for makan via 2nd Link

Organiser: kobesingh

Date & Time: TBC

Meeting Point: TBC

1. Fazli

2. rocksteady

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Date & Time: TBC* once i we get our BF's...

Meeting Point: Carpark infront of Jurong Bird Park

Things to bring: Ringgit, Tap n Go Card, Passport, White Card, Cash card and last but not least ur BF!!!!

What we will do: Short ride to Gelang Patah, can have muslim food, like equilavent to Al Ameen at Bukit Timah kind.* open for suggestion, but will of course pump petrol before coming back

Map: http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_4349/travel_site_113146/

1. Fazli

2. rocksteady

3. kobesingh

Date & Time: TBC* once i we get our BF's...

Meeting Point: Carpark infront of Jurong Bird Park

Things to bring: Ringgit, Tap n Go Card, Passport, White Card, Cash card and last but not least ur BF!!!!

What we will do: Short ride to Gelang Patah, can have muslim food, like equilavent to Al Ameen at Bukit Timah kind.* open for suggestion, but will of course pump petrol before coming back

Map: http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_4349/travel_site_113146/

1. Fazli

2. rocksteady

3. kobesingh

1. no bf yet

2. no ringgit

3. no tap and go card

4. why need casd card?

5. bike nvr leaves sg road

6. bike only drinks sg petrol

hahaha..just joking but if I am able to get hold of my bf then might join but have some problems indicated above

Edited by Iceachilles

hey bros, im really interested in get BF for my version S after seeing ur comments..

haha. i'v been loking ard for a pipe for very long. almost bought a 2brothers pipe.

but fren discouraged me as $700 summon is too high to bear.

well, i personally haven heard the sound of the pipe but my frens say its good.

any of u guys willin to share with me how i can get this pipe at a reasonable rate??

thx..

-jay

sg really no place to ride.. oso cant roar our BF once we got.. but once we clear the borderline... JeeZzzzz Let the BF ROooOoAAaaAAarRrrr!!!

hahahahz.. eager to clear meter ah... :angel:

sian.. jus washed my bike n its gonna pour...

dats why i 3 months never wash bike le... just occasionally put on mainstand and clean chain only.. sometimes its weird it only rains when ppl going to work and returning from work.. :sian:

Hahaha~! BF rockZ~!

rockZ... woOotzZZ!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Yes... dunno when will it come x2

Yeah man.. i think i will spend 30mins taking its picture before installing at the day when it finally arrives... like taking pic for my VIP..

hey bros, im really interested in get BF for my version S after seeing ur comments..

haha. i'v been loking ard for a pipe for very long. almost bought a 2brothers pipe.

any of u guys willin to share with me how i can get this pipe at a reasonable rate??

thx..

-jay

Very true bro... i always try to encourage my customers to keep away from illegal mods to their exhaust (e.g remove silencer) or use illegal pipes.. cos i hear from a few of my customers kena the $700 fine b4.. its hard earn money (less those who born wif silver spoon).. so treasure your pockets..

Another factor of why choose BF is it comes without sliencer.. straight thru the ass... lolz

thx..

-jay

Pm racing_tech, forum jump to "Equipment Extreme" or go down to depot rd but no bf exhaust to test except if you're lucky, you will be able to catch Fazli there.

Pm racing_tech, forum jump to "Equipment Extreme" or go down to depot rd but no bf exhaust to test except if you're lucky, you will be able to catch Fazli there.

OK. High chance I might be there on Sunday. Will keep ya'll posted here. Anyway, can get my contact no. somewhere early in this thread. Just gimme a buzz.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

wah.. oustanding.. i ask n he did it..up la..! aniway bro.. when will my stuff b ready?

hahaz.. stress up wif my assignment bro.. disturb elson/elf abit.. lolz

Gd thing is i managed to submit my assignment 15mins ago.. woOotz ah!!!!

now on turbo till 3am to finish up my mesh orders (including yrs :)) n reply enquires liao..

cheong ahhhh.......