SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - BlueFlame

Fazli

yo ldslds, was at ngee ann r jus now...? lunch...? haha saw ur bike der...

haha ya lo went for lunch after lesson ma HAHA,didnt see u leh bro HAHA next time go ngee ann must roar with blueflame and say HI haha

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/ldslds_siggy-1.gif

BY GODSENDWORX=)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/305185-ldslds-GARAGE-SALES!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol same same lo.. i was there for some subway... :) but i parked downstairs, cause the security people got warn me abt not parking there b4...

haha they didn't warn me when they saw me eh HAHA....:cheeky:

they keep looking at my bike then the alarm went off ,then i go and see and go back to eat HAHA,not the same day where u saw my bike though

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/ldslds_siggy-1.gif

BY GODSENDWORX=)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/305185-ldslds-GARAGE-SALES!!

So how's it GodSend? How's the engine smoothness of my bike?

Hope you didn't orgas when you're home. Well, the BF cans will be coming soon I hope. Can't wait to have the gathering of the CB400 BF community.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

so anione checked when is it coming this week?

Yoz Kobe.. paiseh haven reply your sms.. yes it will be here soon.. i'm more at peace today after going down to EE and thank God i saw Faz there.. see my experience below..

So how's it GodSend? How's the engine smoothness of my bike?

Hope you didn't orgas when you're home. Well, the BF cans will be coming soon I hope. Can't wait to have the gathering of the CB400 BF community.

i have heard riders wif blueflame pass by me.. also tried play around with our bro's blackbird with BF mounted on (stand beside bike & squeeze squeeze throttle to test sound etc) but only till today i get to sit on a S4 mounted wif BF...

I like to be abit descriptive on this but i duno how i can really put what i experience in words.. pardon my poor english..

The Sound:

Few days ago.. i just rode on my fren's bike.. CBR1000RR '05 i tink.. with Leo Vince silencer off.. The Sound was superbly mesmerizing .. i give it like 100 watts rating (my type of analogy)..

when i ride your Bolder with BF.. i really cant believing what i hear while on the bike.. a whopping 80 wattz!!!! :bow::bow::bow: very close to the 100 Wattz i just heard!!!

The sound like as if i was on surround sound.. bassy bassy 5.1 speakers all around me..

Throttle Response:

when i sit on yr bike & throttle abit abit.. the response was immediate! notice that why i ask if you got install fast throttle kinda device.. & u said no..

i was like.. wow sure bo ?? .. hahaz

The Power:

And i took the liberty to ride out to the straight main road and tested.. erhem.. VTEC... heehee...

Wah lan eh... i was smiling all the way man... no becos i got drunk or wad.. its becos.... the pickup was smooth like butter slide down on a hot chick's ass all the way till the climax sound of Vtec opening !!!

Plus the sound is bass like never the bass before... simply touching... :cry::cry:

Not becos i buying BF i say BF good... or neither will i get any commission for advertising.. i'm just really really excited with sharing this news wif those skeleton peeps like me who is still waiting... fret not.. revival time is soon mates.. lolz

Wana have real life experience can come down EE & test sound.. (of cos dont treat Faz's ride like "dong" money on a piggy ride la)..

Only till u experience BF.. you will understand what i said as above...

K me now go back to do mesh le.. gonna be a long night.. dun wan my customers think like " wah GS.. you so eng (free) type type type..

"my order lei ???? " lolz...

Nights BF'ians :smile:

Edited by GodSend
Typo... :P

Maybe throttle response is due to my EO blend. I have my own blend using LiquiMoly and from wat Elson told me, only me and another guy is using this blend. First I tried LM's 10W40. Not to my liking cos too light and 5,000km need to change.

Next I tried 10W50. Slightly better but I need something that can last me cos my daily usage is high and I can't be changing EO every month cos it hits abt 5,000km each month.

So I told Elson I needed to blend LM's EO. Elson gave my blending the name "2+1". 2 bottles of 10W50 + 1 bottle of 10W60. Not too light, not too heavy. Been on this blend for 4 EO change and each EO change can last me more than 7,000km. The last EO lasted me 7,500km and when draining the EO, no bubbles forming meaning to say the EO is not burnt yet.

The current EO is now 7,000km and GodSend has given his reviews sayin that the engine pick-up is smooth and throttle response is quick. I'm trying to stretch the mileage of my current EO to 8,000km and see how it goes.

I used to be on RockOil and now LiquiMoly. Both are as good but LM at a slightly lower price. :thumb: for LM.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

Maybe throttle response is due to my EO blend. I have my own blend using LiquiMoly and from wat Elson told me, only me and another guy is using this blend. First I tried LM's 10W40. Not to my liking cos too light and 5,000km need to change.

Next I tried 10W50. Slightly better but I need something that can last me cos my daily usage is high and I can't be changing EO every month cos it hits abt 5,000km each month.

So I told Elson I needed to blend LM's EO. Elson gave my blending the name "2+1". 2 bottles of 10W50 + 1 bottle of 10W60. Not too light, not too heavy. Been on this blend for 4 EO change and each EO change can last me more than 7,000km. The last EO lasted me 7,500km and when draining the EO, no bubbles forming meaning to say the EO is not burnt yet.

The current EO is now 7,000km and GodSend has given his reviews sayin that the engine pick-up is smooth and throttle response is quick. I'm trying to stretch the mileage of my current EO to 8,000km and see how it goes.

I used to be on RockOil and now LiquiMoly. Both are as good but LM at a slightly lower price. :thumb: for LM.

wah.. then i think i wana try your "recipe" liaoz.. i think 8K milleage is a realistic target. jia u! :thumb:

Yoz Kobe.. paiseh haven reply your sms.. yes it will be here soon.. i'm more at peace today after going down to EE and thank God i saw Faz there.. see my experience below..

i have heard riders wif blueflame pass by me.. also tried play around with our bro's blackbird with BF mounted on (stand beside bike & squeeze squeeze throttle to test sound etc) but only till today i get to sit on a S4 mounted wif BF...

I like to be abit descriptive on this but i duno how i can really put what i experience in words.. pardon my poor english..

The Sound:

Few days ago.. i just rode on my fren's bike.. CBR1000RR '05 i tink.. with Leo Vince silencer off.. The Sound was superbly mesmerizing .. i give it like 100 watts rating (my type of analogy)..

when i ride your Bolder with BF.. i really cant believing what i hear while on the bike.. a whopping 80 wattz!!!! :bow::bow::bow: very close to the 100 Wattz i just heard!!!

The sound like as if i was on surround sound.. bassy bassy 5.1 speakers all around me..

Throttle Response:

when i sit on yr bike & throttle abit abit.. the response was immediate! notice that why i ask if you got install fast throttle kinda device.. & u said no..

i was like.. wow sure bo ?? .. hahaz

The Power:

And i took the liberty to ride out to the straight main road and tested.. erhem.. VTEC... heehee...

Wah lan eh... i was smiling all the way man... no becos i got drunk or wad.. its becos.... the pickup was smooth like butter slide down on a hot chick's ass all the way till the climax sound of Vtec opening !!!

Plus the sound is bass like never the bass before... simply touching... :cry::cry:

Not becos i buying BF i say BF good... or neither will i get any commission for advertising.. i'm just really really excited with sharing this news wif those skeleton peeps like me who is still waiting... fret not.. revival time is soon mates.. lolz

Wana have real life experience can come down EE & test sound.. (of cos dont treat Faz's ride like "dong" money on a piggy ride la)..

Only till u experience BF.. you will understand what i said as above...

K me now go back to do mesh le.. gonna be a long night.. dun wan my customers think like " wah GS.. you so eng (free) type type type..

"my order lei ???? " lolz...

Nights BF'ians :smile:

The Power:

Plus the sound is bass like never the bass before... simply touching... :cry::cry:[/color]

Wah lau, you made it sounds like better than sex lor!!! EE faster let me have my BF lor. I want to make love everyday once I get it (dual port for double the fun "Loving it"). I also want to "slide down on a hot chick's ass". No need to go pubs or sleezey places. wuahahha

ull try calling them n check lo.. i called twice liaoz.. last week say this.. then this week say next week... alot of prob with the flight frm UK...

Haiz... I been asking them since early april lor.

counting e days that we can roar together... then can make video of outing... :)

No fix date how to start counting? I intend to push away this friday nite drinking session in case bf comes.. haiz.. think need to drink to forget liao.

Be patient guys, i hv been through the waiting game n really hv the kind of cant wait to get it right now feeling...

When finally Elson called me tat my BF end cans hv arrived, i went down straight tat day to install n back on the second day for another installation cos i ordered 2 BF for my 2 bikes :angel:

Good stuffs really worth waiting :thumb:

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab148/pngming/113.jpg

anione knws a good gear indicator for my spec1 n pricing?

where can i get and pricing for white led lights placed on my radiator? (connected back to my switch which i have led for my meter lights)

thanks BF'ianz bro'z...

Hmnn... gear indicator not sure.. i always gear up again if i not sure if i'm at the top gear... lolz

white led... YC's price should be not bad.. i also thinking of placing 1 to illuminate the radiator.. hmnn.. position wise have to think think..