Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by stroker@Jan 10 2006, 06:50 PM

Ex rgv rider counted? M model.

Counted. So urs the 2 pipe at one side? Currently riding

the Pepsi Model here. Very hard to find ppl out there

riding RGV anymore. Theres a SP version RGV at my house

mscp too.

Bikes Own:

Phantom TA200 (Present)

TZR250 1KT (Present)

RGV250 Pepsi (Present)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Danny-@Jan 10 2006, 09:57 PM

Counted. So urs the 2 pipe at one side? Currently riding

the Pepsi Model here. Very hard to find ppl out there

riding RGV anymore. Theres a SP version RGV at my house

mscp too.

SP version? K sp? M sp? Or T sp? I dun think there're any K sp in sgp... Only M and T sp (if Im not wrong).

 

Yup, me rode M model for nearly 3 years, two pipes at one side ala rs250 style. Me fren riding an M sp. My version but with Dry Clutch.. He spent lotsssa effort doing that up...

 

How's your pepsi (vj21) doing?? I've got quite a box full of spare parts (used) for the pepsi.. Got CDI, cylinders (if I rem correctly it should still be with me) etc.. Interested??

 

cheers

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5600/kuantan049596tc9.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by stroker@Jan 10 2006, 10:04 PM

SP version? K sp? M sp? Or T sp? I dun think there're any K sp in sgp... Only M and T sp (if Im not wrong).

 

Yup, me rode M model for nearly 3 years, two pipes at one side ala rs250 style. Me fren riding an M sp. My version but with Dry Clutch.. He spent lotsssa effort doing that up...

 

How's your pepsi (vj21) doing?? I've got quite a box full of spare parts (used) for the pepsi.. Got CDI, cylinders (if I rem correctly it should still be with me) etc.. Interested??

 

cheers

Im not sure what version is it but its the original TelemovieStar spraywork

with dry clutch. My pepsi is going real fine but spend ALOT on it especially the

4 VALVE. Pm me what u have for my VJ21. Interested as my bike is now

waiting for the spraywork to recondition the original paintwork.

Bikes Own:

Phantom TA200 (Present)

TZR250 1KT (Present)

RGV250 Pepsi (Present)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Danny-@Jan 10 2006, 10:07 PM

Im not sure what version is it but its the original TelemovieStar spraywork

with dry clutch. My pepsi is going real fine but spend ALOT on it especially the

4 VALVE. Pm me what u have for my VJ21. Interested as my bike is now

waiting for the spraywork to recondition the original paintwork.

There're no rgv with telefonica moviestar paintwork that's original.. All are painted ones.. Stock comes in one colour scheme-- the white, black and purple scheme.

 

I believe you're talking about something like this:

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2552/stock1bq.jpg

:::STOCK:::

 

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/7306/telefonica1th.jpg

:::TELEFONICA:::

 

Bro, Im doing my ICT now.. I'll pm you when Im out for the week end..

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5600/kuantan049596tc9.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 years later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Direct Asia Motorcycle Insurance

×
×
  • Create New...