SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

New Dates for Rev Club Private Session In Feb 2010

Scooby51

Hi Guys,

The Rev Club is pleased to announce the replacement dates of our first trackday outing for 2010 as follows and hopefully SIC will not cancel on us again:

• Saturday, 27th Feb 2010, 1600 – 1900 hrs (3 hours)

• Sunday, 28th Feb 2010, 0830 – 1130 hrs (3 hours)

LIMITED PLACES @ SGD $175 FOR BOTH SESSIONS (FULL TRACK) – drinks included

• NO REFUND IN CASE OF WET WEATHER

• ACCOMODATION @ KLIA CONCORDE INN CAN BE ARRANGED, APPROX COST IS RM 210 PER NIGHT WITH BREAKFAST – PARTICIPANTS PAY DIRECT TO THE HOTEL

• CONFIRMATION OF PARTICIPATION IS BY CASH COLLECTION ONLY, PM “SCOOBY51” WITH YOUR NAME, MOBILE NUMBER, ACCOMODATION REQUIRED, NEXT-OF-KIN NAME & CONTACT NUMBER AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

Failure to provide the details required your request to join the session will be turn down.

Registration closes 15th Jan 2010. After so those who have register will receive an email on how to make payment. Failure to make the payment, your slots will be given to the person on the waiting list.

THERE WILL BE NO RESERVED PLACES FOR PAST PARTICIPANTS.

Registration will be on a First Come, First Served basis,

Please note the following points:

a. Confirmation of participation will only be given upon payment.

b. There will be no refunds for withdrawals after 14th Feb 2010 so plan ahead wisely.

c. There will also be no refunds if the track is closed due to inclement weather

This is a non-profit trackday for like- minded riders with a concern for safety. Booking of the track is done immediately after confirmation and as such, refunds will not be possible after payment.

A marshal -led convoy will be arranged both ways, safety briefings and 4 lap orientations will be provided.

Newbies are most welcome, and encouraged to attend.

This track day has been organised with both the seasoned trackgoer and the newbie in mind. As frequent trackday junkies, we know how intimidating it can be for non-racers and those who are new to trackdays, to join "Open" trackdays where riders of all calibre mix it it up on the track, with predictable consequences.

Decide quickly if you want to join in this track event as places are going pretty fast.

As always, we try to meet all expectations to ensure you have a safe trackday as possible.

Except for the weather. :goodluck:

You can refer to our previous post for more info. Participants will get an email if they are included in this session. Thank you

Brought to you by

Rev Club

For Safety and Fun, not Profit....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On behalf of the Rev Club, we would like to inform everyone that all available places for the Feb 2010 track sessions have been taken up.

Registration is now closed.

Thank you for your interest and participation. Administrative details will be communicated to succesfull entrants via email.

We apologise for not being able to accomodate any more participants. Do keep a lookout for posts on our subsequent trackdays for 2009.

Thanks again.

The Rev Club

For fun, not profit.

:cool:

Whoa! yesterday just saw the post, today all full. Something must be wrong leh. Is there a limit of riders on private track day?

I wanted to join in the this trackday with you guys. How's, any chance to count me in with 2 more rider?

Cheers

Eric Chia

http://k53.pbase.com/u48/geneeric/large/35499844.DragRace16.10.04063.jpg

Eric,

Yes, there is a limit we impose on our private trackdays to keep things safe and to give participants a considerable advantage between our trackdays and open trackdays.

The number we have arrived at (about 60) is something we did not dream up, but felt comfortable with after running a few of these events.

The registration being closed is not a joke, this is how high the demand is for the trackday, which I hope is because people realise the enjoyment they get from a properly run event.

The group has been in close contact with the Sepang Circuit management team (especially after the cancellation of our January '10 slot) to prevent such things happening again. We too, feel the hurt when we make plans and have to make changes because of a cancellation.

At the same time, we are asking for more slots in 2010 (maybe 6 track weekends?) to be confirmed in advance, which they are working on for us.

We'll keep the throttle on and try our best to get more dates as it seems demand is far more than what we can supply.

We're doing this in our free time with no expectation of kickbacks, so please bear with us, we're trying our best.

Hartholomew Mamola

On behalf of the REV CLUB

For riders, by riders - not some greedy f*ck that's out to make a buck

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

For riders, by riders, NOT SOME GREEDY F*CK OUT TO MAKE A BUCK

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=23316&dateline=1271137474&type=profile

Yes...finally after 2 session did not get selected!

Hi Kosmik,

After your last post in the previous session, we go back to the working table and discuss what the best solution for the next trackday. It was never thru selection, its was always 1st come 1st serve. I posted it on wed night and by thur 12pm we max out the number. I myself didnt believe it. Some of the previous session participants who did not manage to register in time was complaining how come it was so fast. Well that the truth. No special treatment to anyone.

There no justification to increase the numbers for now. If we do that we ended up being just another "open trackday" which you will see no limit of riders in the track and that makes it even more dangerous.Do you want to go to turn 1 with 10 riders outbraking each other?? Not us for sure... To begin with we are not a Racing Club. We have a stringent rules that participants have to abide before and during the session.We want to have fun in this sport and we believe we can achieve that in doing so.

Its was a hassle for us when SIC cancel the session, we have to send PM & email to everyone who have register for the Jan session telling them you have to register again for Feb. We will meet up with SIC to get more dates for 2010. Once we able to get that we post it up and let the you guys plan ahead which one you want to join.

All those who have join us know how we run our session, in a safe manner as possible. You can see everyone smiling from ear to ear when the session end. That include Hart, Throttlestop and Me. That what our objective, to make Rev Club trackday safe, fun and affordable for everyone.

Cheers

Rev Club

Whoa! yesterday just saw the post, today all full. Something must be wrong leh. Is there a limit of riders on private track day?

I wanted to join in the this trackday with you guys. How's, any chance to count me in with 2 more rider?

Cheers

Eric Chia

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your interest in the session. I shall put your name in the waiting list as the rest who didnt manage to register in time. If there any cancellation i will PM you.

Cheers

Hi Kosmik,

After your last post in the previous session, we go back to the working table and discuss what the best solution for the next trackday. It was never thru selection, its was always 1st come 1st serve. I posted it on wed night and by thur 12pm we max out the number. I myself didnt believe it. Some of the previous session participants who did not manage to register in time was complaining how come it was so fast. Well that the truth. No special treatment to anyone.

There no justification to increase the numbers for now. If we do that we ended up being just another "open trackday" which you will see no limit of riders in the track and that makes it even more dangerous.Do you want to go to turn 1 with 10 riders outbraking each other?? Not us for sure... To begin with we are not a Racing Club. We have a stringent rules that participants have to abide before and during the session.We want to have fun in this sport and we believe we can achieve that in doing so.

Its was a hassle for us when SIC cancel the session, we have to send PM & email to everyone who have register for the Jan session telling them you have to register again for Feb. We will meet up with SIC to get more dates for 2010. Once we able to get that we post it up and let the you guys plan ahead which one you want to join.

All those who have join us know how we run our session, in a safe manner as possible. You can see everyone smiling from ear to ear when the session end. That include Hart, Throttlestop and Me. That what our objective, to make Rev Club trackday safe, fun and affordable for everyone.

Cheers

Rev Club

:thumb:!!!

name: Mohd Shahril

email: [email protected]

Hp: 91416049

Monsteramy,

Sorry to use this as an example, but please see below.

People,

Scobby51 has put in alot of effort to make it clear that requests need to be complete (full name, email, next-of-kin, contact number and whether you need a hotel room) and send to him via PM.

If these simple instructions are not followed, your request cannot be processed and will be passed over to the next complete request.

For many of you out there who sometimes wonder why you never seem to get in, this may be the reason.

Hartholomew Mamola

On behalf of the Rev Club

For riders, by riders - not some greedy f*ck out to make a buck

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=23316&dateline=1271137474&type=profile

• 4 weeks later...
Its full???? i'm interested , but where will this be and how many days?

Some people are just so lazy and/or can't read and end up asking stupid questions.

Worst of all, they will wonder why things did not go their way and sometimes make a fuss.

Sigh, I often wonder why I even bother.

Sorry mate, but you put yourself out there to get run over, so I am running you over.

Darwinism prevails.

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

I know its full.. I'm just trying my luck by asking anyway.

Don't what i've done to you but you are being rude to me.. Come face to face and see if you can run over me =)

All the information you asked for was in the posts above. Did you not read them before posting?

Internet lesson number 1: Read all posts before joining a thread.

Internet lesson number 2: If you are a lazy fool, do not open your mouse to confirm it.

Internet lesson number 3: Do not allow emotions to overrule good sense.

:)

:cool:

• 1 month later...

Will come and be a spectator. LOL

Cheers

Smart Move.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/11/Banner2011-Motovation-Forum.gif

Motovation Accessory

53, Ubi Ave 1, Paya Ubi Industrial Park

#03-29 Singapore 408394

Tel/Fax: +65 6747-1477

Please call us DIRECTLY at +65 6747-1477 for fast reply on any Product Enquiry

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/static/facebook-logo.jpg Come visit and LIKE us on Facebook

Email: [email protected]