SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

wash wash polish polish wax wax

maniahk

I came across Maxima stuff the other day. Was considering the chain wax or chain guard. Anyone tried either before?

ANR: You recommend Spray and Shine or Wash first then Wax? I quite sceptical about 2 in ones for bringing out the shine le. Shampoo ok la :p Does the Spray and Shine work on paint, chrome and the plastic painted parts? I know turtle wax works on both paint and chrome. Damn scared the chrome or paint affected cos the pipes on my Shadow, when I bought it, the shop said the chrome part kena over polished and now the chrome is gone so looks quite ugly. Shiny silver then suddenly dull silver.

w y x m m

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by plasticblackspecs@Dec 23 2006, 05:33 PM

ANR: You recommend Spray and Shine or Wash first then Wax? I quite sceptical about 2 in ones for bringing out the shine le. Shampoo ok la :p Does the Spray and Shine work on paint, chrome and the plastic painted parts? I know turtle wax works on both paint and chrome. Damn scared the chrome or paint affected cos the pipes on my Shadow, when I bought it, the shop said the chrome part kena over polished and now the chrome is gone so looks quite ugly. Shiny silver then suddenly dull silver.

I am skeptical myself, but I tried this product extensively on my bike and vehicle, confident that it works very well. Previously I used expensive 'deep cleaners' like Klasse (award winning product btw), and I was pleasantly surprised the Spray & Shine does what the Klasse AIO does at half the price.

It is safe on chrome, glossy plastic and all painted surfaces. Spray and Shine is non abrasive, won't cause scouring on chrome.

Originally posted by ANR Impex@December 30, 2006 06:38 pm

I am skeptical myself, but I tried this product extensively on my bike and vehicle, confident that it works very well. Previously I used expensive 'deep cleaners' like Klasse (award winning product btw), and I was pleasantly surprised the Spray & Shine does what the Klasse AIO does at half the price.

It is safe on chrome, glossy plastic and all painted surfaces. Spray and Shine is non abrasive, won't cause scouring on chrome.

Seem like a cool all in one product and if I am not mistaken, it is available at Future Scootering too for those who live near to Kallang.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Originally posted by nights@January 02, 2007 04:00 pm

Seem like a cool all in one product and if I am not mistaken, it is available at Future Scootering too for those who live near to Kallang.

No, it is not yet available at Future Scootering.

Currently available at Motoworld, Racewerks, K&T, Mustafa 24hr, Sanfu and Mah Motorparts. Selling fast at Motoworld, the staff there seem to like the sample I gave them very much. They recommend it for cleaning rims as well.

Btw, Dynamo does a very good job of cleaning up the cloth that you use to apply Spray and Shine.

anyone got a pix of this Spray n Shine....luckily u mention its not available at future scoot...was thinking of poping down there tomorrow....

me staying nearby

adriel

I . L . T . N . N

Originally posted by adriel@January 02, 2007 07:35 pm

anyone got a pix of this Spray n Shine....luckily u mention its not available at future scoot...was thinking of poping down there tomorrow....

me staying nearby

adriel

Oh my bad. I thought I saw a Maxima product there. Probably a case of birdie eyes. :sweat:

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Btw, Mustafa is selling Spray and Shine at $19.30, not $18. Mustafa is a good place to check out most of the Maxima products (see pic).

http://picturesky.com/albums/userpics/11699/normal_DSC00054resize.JPG

• 3 months later...