SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

need advice here. ppl accuse me of doing smth i din do

bluesurfer

why will we most likely lose out? izit cos we are nsf?

bcos spore law favour the ladies :sweat:

Although I wouldn't really like to admit it, but yup. A guy's word vs a girl's word in such situations... especially in the military is usually not in the guy's favour. Nothing to do with being NSF or not.

Of course if there is no evidence to prove that the guy is at fault at all (which I think your case is) then should be no problem lah... but if it is really you say she say... then really hard to say lol.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knn la Chee Bye farg NS crap.

tell your CO farg la. Please la. SAF Ladies if cannot tahan this kinna comment then go elsewhere and work.

Nin nah bei. Ask your CO directly.

"CO Sir, You see for yourself. Knn is her butt big or not?"

"Big rite?"

"THEN???"

"Knn you see enemy coming is it you say enemy coming?"

"You want me to tell lies ah?"

"Like that call sexual harassment"

"Knn i now CARASS her ah. Sexual CARASSMENT la Charge me....."

"Knn how you wanna charge? HSBC POSB DBS or OCBC credit?"

"FARGGGGGGG YOU"

And seriously SLAP the b!tch for me.

This will definitely put him in DB. No questions asked.

totally agree. initially when i first heard of this case i was totally black out. donno what is going on. after looking to many ppl for advice and u noe where u stand, ya! just say what i tink is right and nt wavier. haha! thanks guys. i too hope it will start abruptly but ends of smoothly. 2.5 more mths to ord aniway. haha!

2.5 more months yea no one wish to kana anything at this point of time. Yea we were all blurr when we were young.

You will still have your share of blurrness when you come out to the working society. Brace yourself and dun believe in BULLCRAP! A little too naive or gullible and you will be CONSUMED....

Even on the road. can still remember my first accident and first TP stop. Scared like sh!t. But now i give ppl sh!t. :D We have alot of first time. But is up to you to make it the last time.

This will definitely put him in DB. No questions asked.

Nvm la go in DB see see look look lor. Haha... I dun think he will be that stupid to try la. But he gets wat i mean.

Although I wouldn't really like to admit it, but yup. A guy's word vs a girl's word in such situations... especially in the military is usually not in the guy's favour. Nothing to do with being NSF or not.

Of course if there is no evidence to prove that the guy is at fault at all (which I think your case is) then should be no problem lah... but if it is really you say she say... then really hard to say lol.

that really sux then. imagine u argue with a woman in camp. only u and your partner and she say u wanna f*** her and she file a case on u. stupid right?

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

looks like case not closed yet. today my spec went ard asking for ic number to retrieve photo for identification. hmm...

looks like case not closed yet. today my spec went ard asking for ic number to retrieve photo for identification. hmm...

I think she scared to POINT at the fellow. But the stupid think is that you all knw that is her. So wats the point for them to do that i dun understand? dumb arses...

that really sux then. imagine u argue with a woman in camp. only u and your partner and she say u wanna f*** her and she file a case on u. stupid right?

Actions and intentions have different meaning.

And for heavens sake.....people with big butt is so common. I am one of them. So whats her issue?

Fat, can diet, ugly can do cosmetic surgery, stupidity so far.....brain surgery cannot solve.

:cool:

donno la! its been 1 week since the case was brought up. now they intend to use photo instead. donno what is running thru their minds. i also feel like as if getting mind f*** but them sia!

And for heavens sake.....people with big butt is so common. I am one of them. So whats her issue?

Fat, can diet, ugly can do cosmetic surgery, stupidity so far.....brain surgery cannot solve.

ya totally agree. i don noe if she got any "witness" to testify for her anot sia! if she realy found one then i feel that chances are not very good towards me. crap la! ord in 2.5mths and sh!t happens now

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

ya totally agree. i don noe if she got any "witness" to testify for her anot sia! if she realy found one then i feel that chances are not very good towards me. crap la! ord in 2.5mths and sh!t happens now

2.5 mths nia. Drag lor Hahaha.

if really drag till i ord donno if oc will sign my clearance ma? wa if really must drag then my 2.5 mths to ord will be tough man!

Well, bobian. There are guys who try to be funny and well, there are girls who take advantage of the 'protective measures' given to us because of guys who try to be funny.

That's how it is, and both guys and girls just have to learn to protect themselves. That's why guys who have a professional reason to be in a space alone with a girl always have to be careful. Might just lose the job due to a misunderstanding!

Anyway, I think that as long as you did not do it and your conscience is clear, it should be ok. What else are the gonna do? Record all the suspected peoples voices saying that sentence so she can identify the voice meh?

I agree with you on all points. That last line, I have told my friend before!!

I'm also big bum, what to do? Lazy to exercise but like to eat and I don't even eat veggies lol. It's a fact. Just gotta face the facts that are laid on the table.

Well, bobian. There are guys who try to be funny and well, there are girls who take advantage of the 'protective measures' given to us because of guys who try to be funny.

That's how it is, and both guys and girls just have to learn to protect themselves. That's why guys who have a professional reason to be in a space alone with a girl always have to be careful. Might just lose the job due to a misunderstanding!

Anyway, I think that as long as you did not do it and your conscience is clear, it should be ok. What else are the gonna do? Record all the suspected peoples voices saying that sentence so she can identify the voice meh?

the voice part is suggested by my commanders as well. can u believe how stupid that is? i guess the next update will be the deciding factor.

the start of the new week. hopefully nth will happen. praying really hard. gonna ord real real soon so hopefully everything will end well and nice this week.

if really drag till i ord donno if oc will sign my clearance ma? wa if really must drag then my 2.5 mths to ord will be tough man!

he will still have to clear you on the very last day. cannot be he dun clear u and keep you after your ORD date. Dun worry so much la.

my friend was telling me that he could not hold u when u ord. but the pending case will be treated as a civil case? wa that seems like dam big thing lei. but if they want even if ord they can still get u back to settle the case right?

Yes, after u ORD they can still get u back to settle the case, don forget NSMEN also can go DB.

Now ur case,

Seem u n ur friend are standing watch there as many pple walking into the camp tat morning, so without any prove or witness, ur CO cannot put the blame on u guys, so don worry.

If they punish u or ur friend without any prove, very simple... later seek Proper channel for justice...... its nothing wrong n they cant punish u guys if u guys go on proper channel.

Proper channel if u don know how to is simple ....

See ur PC 1st , then request see ur CO.

After seeing ur CO, request see MP

actually See MP is the best way and remember go together with ur Parents

Hope it works n helps if u n ur friend really didnt do it...

Riding a Slow Slow Lao K =.="""

Yes, after u ORD they can still get u back to settle the case, don forget NSMEN also can go DB.

Now ur case,

Seem u n ur friend are standing watch there as many pple walking into the camp tat morning, so without any prove or witness, ur CO cannot put the blame on u guys, so don worry.

If they punish u or ur friend without any prove, very simple... later seek Proper channel for justice...... its nothing wrong n they cant punish u guys if u guys go on proper channel.

Proper channel if u don know how to is simple ....

See ur PC 1st , then request see ur CO.

After seeing ur CO, request see MP

actually See MP is the best way and remember go together with ur Parents

Hope it works n helps if u n ur friend really didnt do it...

i told my dad about it. he say if the woman really able to point me out during the ID thingy, and CO or OC charged me, he will charge str8 to MP.

i told my dad about it. he say if the woman really able to point me out during the ID thingy, and CO or OC charged me, he will charge str8 to MP.

Tats good, at least keep ur family members know this case, pass ur father ur camp number n location so tat anything he can talk to ur CO in charge.

Don worry 2 much, from my point of view, they cant do anything to u guys. :angel:

Riding a Slow Slow Lao K =.="""

Tats good, at least keep ur family members know this case, pass ur father ur camp number n location so tat anything he can talk to ur CO in charge.

Don worry 2 much, from my point of view, they cant do anything to u guys. :angel:

yea ask your parent to talk to CO. Now the NS regulars very scared of parents. hahaha....

I'm pleased to hear the TS is getting good advise from everyone here. Let me share an alternative point of view.

I don't have a good upbringing and usually end up being the laughing stock because people think me being polite to everyone (ala Victorian culture :p ) is a weakness . Being a guy I don't have access to others' understanding and for that reason I became rather antisocial throughout my teenage life.

Cutting to the chase, it IS possible for the human brain, because of bad experiences with OTHER PEOPLE, to mislabel others' words and intentions as personal attacks against oneself even without provocation. The mind replays over and over certain bad experiences from days, weeks, even years ago and causes stereotyping.

It's like seeing a noisy Spark or RXZ on the road and people think "boy racer" and drive offensively against them before they actually evaluate the rider!

It is not important that (in this case) the actual comments were nonexistent. What's important is that the "plaintiff", to use a legal term here, is making a claim based on HER own perceptions.

What you can do, if they don't let you off is sit down with whomever is in charge and emphatise with the plaintiff. It's NORMAL for young gentlemen like yourself to make remarks on the opposite gender. It's also normal for a lady to feel threatened by such especially if she is single and unable to manage the emotional stresses (refer to my personal example above).

Tell that whomever top dog that you understand where she's coming from and that you have NO INTENTION of tarnishing the good name of the SAF by insulting our own servicewomen!

Use logic..... just say, after all I have a girlfriend that waits for me every single day I'm in camp! Why the heck do I want to comment on her backside, I'm not even interested!

Why I propose this is as such - normal argument you will lose. One side casting blame and the defendant avoiding responsibility will not solve anything.

Now you do a flanking attack and instead sympathise with the plaintiff. You are helping the authorities and herself solve the case by removing her casus belli against you because you are definitely not her enemy, since the soldier's duty is to protect his own country and her citizens!

ir ur CO and the big butt lady's CO consider themselves true profesionals, worthy of being called Singapore's military leaders, they should come forward n interview u guys personally n find out the truth instead of believing every single word coming out of that lady's mouth.she may be the staff but the CO's not doing his unit nor the Army any gd by accusing u guys blindly without going thru the proper investigation procedures.same goes to your OC.he shld be safeguarding your interests n do whatever it takes to prevent u guys from being charged n subsequently jailed.

Do not trouble trouble unless trouble troubles you

actually as of now, no other update yet cos my oc who is the IO is on course. rumours is that the woman actually complain all the way to mindef! i mean wtf? u have no witness to your testimonies and u actually blow up the matter by complaining up to mindef? we will see how it goes when my oc is back lo.

Guest johjoh
actually as of now, no other update yet cos my oc who is the IO is on course. rumours is that the woman actually complain all the way to mindef! i mean wtf? u have no witness to your testimonies and u actually blow up the matter by complaining up to mindef? we will see how it goes when my oc is back lo.

diff ppl have different characters, so its not surprising to have ppl who made complaining a part of their routine.

like i said in my earlier posts, do not ever be afraid if u did not do it. state ur case calmly. and as mentioned by fellow bros, ur co and oc are military leaders. they are supposed to handle the case with absolute neutrality. if they insist u do it, there's always other channels to bring up ur case. Never succumb to injustice done to you.

wish u all the best, bro.