SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

need advice here. ppl accuse me of doing smth i din do

bluesurfer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this would be the first time i heard of such a case.

i have seen quite a few cases during my NS stint. But this takes the cake.

so much has changed....

u mean u nvr seen such case b4? wa then i strike toto liao lo. of all things i din kena go kena this kinda nonsense.

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

Guest johjoh
our time SAF not many woman mah.... hahaha...

put woman in to an organisation all kinds of trouble will start pouring in

haha. i like the way u put it. but to be honest, i knew a number of servicewomen. some are really professional in their jobs and a few who joined for all kinds of weird reasons.

bro (TS), do update ur outcome as we all hope u will be fine.:)

now i am getting a really bad feeling lo. my oc is back from course today. but everybody nvr talk about it. now everytime they ask us to gather i got this fear that its a bad news lo. wa!!! now going to camp is damn stress lo!!!!

and till today there is no news AT ALL!!!! 5th march is the reported incident. till now no news sia! I wanted to go to oc and ask lo. but my friends discourage me saing no point reminding OC about it. SIANZ!!

now i am getting a really bad feeling lo. my oc is back from course today. but everybody nvr talk about it. now everytime they ask us to gather i got this fear that its a bad news lo. wa!!! now going to camp is damn stress lo!!!!

and till today there is no news AT ALL!!!! 5th march is the reported incident. till now no news sia! I wanted to go to oc and ask lo. but my friends discourage me saing no point reminding OC about it. SIANZ!!

Dun stress la bro aiyo. Be a man dun scare. Kana charge nia. If really war how? No need fight you die of fright already. hahaha..... They do nothing you also scared. wa liew eh.... So paranoid for wat. Dun care la. Charge then go in la see how its like in DB ma. Not everyone can go in you knw.

Wat im trying to say is that the more fear you are the more they like it. You area like a tame dog to them if you behave this way. I mean im not saying you are a dog. Just a expression from me. Sorry.

Guest johjoh
Dun stress la bro aiyo. Be a man dun scare. Kana charge nia. If really war how? No need fight you die of fright already. hahaha..... They do nothing you also scared. wa liew eh.... So paranoid for wat. Dun care la. Charge then go in la see how its like in DB ma. Not everyone can go in you knw.

Wat im trying to say is that the more fear you are the more they like it. You area like a tame dog to them if you behave this way. I mean im not saying you are a dog. Just a expression from me. Sorry.

i agree with the principle behind what bro bernardk said.

its natural to feel scared la since its the first time u met with such incident and u gg to ord soon. but seriously, u have to show them sort of a "bo chap" face becos u knew u are innocent. the more u show u'r panicking, the more they think u are guilty. dun worry, ur parents are behind you.

• 1 month later...

haha. like they always say phua bodoh as long as u are a nsf and your life will definitely be more easier. Pray ur ORD faster arrive and they ( L L ) have to sign your clearance one. I gotten myself quite a bunch of **** during my NSF life. Saying wanna charge this and that for several times in the end just phua bodoh and be ignorant , they too will forget about it one .

Just make firm your stand, if you didnt then say never los. :p

Frankly, it's her word against yours. Just calmly set the record straight, do not volunteer more details unless prompted, and good luck!

Plus, she doesn't seem very smart -- what reasonable woman would want to draw further attention to her bulbous behind?

You don't do wrong, no need to be scare. They will try many funny games and say stuff to corner you into saying something into their favor, so be firm and don't mention anything that isn't necessary.

Also your OC will have to write reports and submit them to ur CO. You think CO so free to handle something like this? Most likely will drag a long time. Also you think that lady so free to come down and do investigation? She will have to write statement and someone will have to process that, so will delay again and she is probably thinking twice weather its worth her time to do this.

Also, trust me, I am in a vocation where a little mistake can go DB - they can't anyhow charge people go military prison. Must really have a valid reason. From what I observed, many would rather punish their men thru SOL instead. What is SOL man? 7 days cannot go back home? wah liao, I stay in 14 days straight juz to do my normal job, what is 7 days? zzzz. Only hard part is wear smart4 report every few interval like an idiot, whatever lah...

When u ord, they can't anyhow call u back w/o S@F100. Also don't worry about clearance, they die2 have to let u go on ur ORD date. It's in the directives.

Lastly, the organisation very image conscience one.. I am not going to say anything more, but use ur brain to figure out how to use this to ur advantage..

I saw in one of ur entries in mar that ur gonna ord in 2 1/5 months, so that would roughly make june? I am going to ord 040510, 2 more weeks liao.. i think we should be in the same batch? Wah liao, lao jiao already still dunno how to cover backside? :faint:

• 3 weeks later...

yo guys!

its been some time since this incident and u noe what? i ORD alrdy!!! here is what happen after the incident. the woman in the end still do the id kit but i tink she cant rmb what happen so in the end nth happen to me liao! haha! stupid fat woman!!! give me so much problem b4 i ORD. anyway who cares!! ORD liao but reservist still go back to my same unit lo. sian!

• 6 months later...