SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Hayabusa

bongster6

Hi good day bros.. i would appreciate if any of u are able to comment on this... i am having a problem with my 99 hayabusa front brake... my lever has very low pressure and it can be easily depressed till the handlebar.. i have sent for multiple bleedings, changed my pump kit, changed my brake line but i still face the same problem.. it will be hard for awhile, but it will go back to being soft in a matter of days.. there is no leaking in the brake network and i am still confused as to why i am still facing dis problem... been to quite a few shops and still unable to solve the problem.. kinda scary riding with this kind of braking system.. thanks in advance for your time...

• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nok97

• NormalAspirated

• HYB80Y

• quizesilver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys. just bought a busa from a fellow forumer here. :)

just wondering. how do you guys store the second helmet on the backseat?

i guess there is the standard method of hanging it by the helmet lock and closing the backseat over it. however, i'd prefer to be able to stretch a netting over the backseat to allow the helmet to be On the backseat while riding (to prevent scratching and bumping). however, i don't know if this method of netting will scratch the paintwork as well. :/

i saw that there's this extendable helmet lock thing. does anyone have a photo of it, or perhaps show how you attach your second helmet to your bike?

thanks! :D

What I did is install tankbra so that theres hook. Then use bungee net and strap the helmet on top of the tank.

Hi good day bros.. i would appreciate if any of u are able to comment on this... i am having a problem with my 99 hayabusa front brake... my lever has very low pressure and it can be easily depressed till the handlebar.. i have sent for multiple bleedings, changed my pump kit, changed my brake line but i still face the same problem.. it will be hard for awhile, but it will go back to being soft in a matter of days.. there is no leaking in the brake network and i am still confused as to why i am still facing dis problem... been to quite a few shops and still unable to solve the problem.. kinda scary riding with this kind of braking system.. thanks in advance for your time...

Sounds like air bubble managed to seep back into your brake system after a few days or the bleeding is not good. Sometime after bleeding, there might be some air bubble stuck inside the brake pump. After a few days of riding, it will seep back into your brake line and cause the problem. But if you are convinced there is nothing wrong with the bleeding and based on what you had one, the only did I can think of is check your brake caliper O ring and piston for damage.

Sounds like air bubble managed to seep back into your brake system after a few days or the bleeding is not good. Sometime after bleeding, there might be some air bubble stuck inside the brake pump. After a few days of riding, it will seep back into your brake line and cause the problem. But if you are convinced there is nothing wrong with the bleeding and based on what you had one, the only did I can think of is check your brake caliper O ring and piston for damage.

Thanks bro.. will get that checked...

Thanks bro.. will get that checked...

Hi everyone, I am intending to buy first hand hayabusa. any shop/dealer to recommend for better price. And any idea what is the machine price with coe inclusive? thank you

1st Ride - RXZ (FE54**P)

2nd Ride - TZM (FT47**G)

Current Ride - CB400 (FBB67**B)

RXZ -> TZM -> CB400 Spec III -> ???

Hi everyone, I am intending to buy first hand hayabusa. any shop/dealer to recommend for better price. And any idea what is the machine price with coe inclusive? thank you

I recommend the shop Teo Spray Painting located at Defu Lane.

For the latest model, machine price is $26,500. Interest 4% per year and no early settlement.. However the next shippment for the latest model will reach on december 2013.

Bro this Teo Spray address and contact number have? =) thank you

♡Spinning Two Wheel♡

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

91'ahamaY zxR 331Cc **819*

2011'SX 1000Z ikasawaK *819*

I got the same problem and spend 300 but same thing..i finally changed to brembo calipers and solved the problem.

I can change to another original calipers but had no meaning to have two original..

Change brembo and still can sell away next time after install back the original..cheers

Selling off River Road Hoodlum leather Jacket size 46 $220.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]290206[/ATTACH]

tested at home found a size larger for me (has already order 1 size smaller) , now sell it off with 10% lost and shipping cost

Hi Guys, i'm selling off due to this jacket is a size large for me (i'm 100kg ,chest 120cm).

this jacket will suit who likes loose fit or who is taller than me.

you may visit the official website( http://www.riverroadgear.com) but do take note their US size chart you must aware that it will be 2 size larger for us (remove/not using warm liner will have a size larger).

you may view/try out the jacket at hougang area please call me to arrange .

Jack,97706586

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=315632&d=1417139085

Honda Phantom 2008~2012

Honda Shadow 400 2013~~

VTX 1300 2014~~

items for sales!! http://iwanna2ride.blogspot.sg/

Theres a helmet hangar beneath e hump..or u might juz carry it in ur helmet bag bro.

Sent from my e1901_v77_jbla668_fwvga using Tapatalk now Free

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/camounation/saLem77.jpg

MY RIDES

RXZ135 botoL powered / WR200 FMF powered - RXZ D CLUB

SUPER4 VTEC2 Micron powered - S4M

R1 '07 LE Akrapovic powered

HAYABUSA '99 Scorpion powered - SgBusaRiderz

SUPER4 PB1 / 125z Rockstar

RXZ135 Japan-modeL 6-speed lemang powered

carousell.com/shasalem.biz :D

I recommend the shop Teo Spray Painting located at Defu Lane.

For the latest model, machine price is $26,500. Interest 4% per year and no early settlement.. However the next shippment for the latest model will reach on december 2013.

wah, this bike shop sounds familiar... bought a bike with them before...

how many years can bike loan goes up to?

Looking to buy partial or fully damaged iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, PM me for discussion

wah, this bike shop sounds familiar... bought a bike with them before...

how many years can bike loan goes up to?

7years for new bikes

MY RIDES

wow, if take full loan, means abt $405 per month. i dun know, is it worth it?

Yupz bro...dats wat some or most of e guyz here are payin mthly fo their beast ;-)

MY RIDES

Yupz bro...dats wat some or most of e guyz here are payin mthly fo their beast ;-)

Looks good on the outside but every month servicing $400+ on loan for 7 years. It is too much for me to handle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to buy partial or fully damaged iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, PM me for discussion

Hayabusa is my dream bike!!!

Hahahahahak ;-)

MY RIDES

Stretched busa ;-)

uploadfromtaptalk1381761861328.jpg

MY RIDES

Hi guys anyone interested in my yoshimura cyclone exhaust for 08 - 13 hayabusa STREET LEGAL with cert

1381838294317.jpg1381838294226.jpg1381838294400.jpg

Selling at 1500 sgd

not urgent sales

pls contact me via sms or whatsapp

Viewing at sembawang only

Jin Wei

blah blah blah ~~:sian:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Are you looking for keychains to match your ride? hurry down to Assorted Accessories SG to look for a matching keychains!! we have keychains for many brands and models.

Visit:

SBF: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/407669-Assorted-Accessories-SG-Major-Brands-Keychains-available-*Yamaha*Honda*BMW*Ducati*?highlight=

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/assortedaccessoriessg

Enjoy online shopping without any additional charges for standard mail delivery!! YES we provide **FREE STANDARD MAIL DELIVERY**!!

Please feel free to visit the sites and all PMs/Whatsapp will be entertained soonest!! FYI All are while stock last. :)

Former rides:

HONDA SP (FP4733L) - CAGIVA MITO (FS7923U) - GILERA RUNNER (FS6524U) - HONDA SHADOW (FP5522Y) - HONDA PCX (FBF3971Y) - HONDA CB400 VTEC 1 (FS2994Y) - YAMAHA FZ1S (FBA5057A) - HONDA CBR400RR-R (FQ6676A)

Current ride:

Dec 2013-Present: Kia Picanto (M)

Hi.

Keen to get Yamaha round Red and FZ1 keychains.

Sent from my e1901_v77_jbla668_fwvga using Tapatalk

MY RIDES