SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Best Sounding Kruzers

Legan

What bike has the best exhaust note?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What bike has the best exhaust note?

• Honda Steed
    • Honda Shadow Classic
    • Honda Shadow Slasher
    • Honda Phantom
    • Yamaha Dragstar Classic
    • Yamaha Dragstar Custom
    • Kawasaki Eliminator

Adrian's future bike wif screamin eagle exhaust... kekeke.... :cheeky:

Your Cash Cow.. Moo Moo....

Daily Interest 2.0% - 4.0%

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/ayuluv2001/f41000_enzo1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/ayuluv2001/my_olds_mv.jpg

"In the world there are so many extraordinary motorcyles,but the F4 is something else" Claudio Castiglioni

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last December MDMC had a noise pipe competition at the East Coast at a place called Fullmoon. There were about 100 bikes there and we had a decibel reader to determine the winner.

The winner was Peter (Malibu Pub owner) from the Red Devils. In fact the Red Devils took the quietest pipes as well.

One of the best sounding pipes I have heard are on one of MDMC members. He has a blue Heritage Softail Custom that is beautifully customised. His pipes have a real raw sound.

This December we are looking for Dyno so we can have a power competition to see whose bike will create the most torque. We are still looking for one. Does anybody know where we can hire for our function?

Ride on!!!!!

MDMC

Ride it like you stole it

Originally posted by Higgo@May 21 2004, 09:09 PM

Last December MDMC had a noise pipe competition at the East Coast at a place called Fullmoon. There were about 100 bikes there and we had a decibel reader to determine the winner.

The winner was Peter (Malibu Pub owner) from the Red Devils. In fact the Red Devils took the quietest pipes as well.

One of the best sounding pipes I have heard are on one of MDMC members. He has a blue Heritage Softail Custom that is beautifully customised. His pipes have a real raw sound.

This December we are looking for Dyno so we can have a power competition to see whose bike will create the most torque. We are still looking for one. Does anybody know where we can hire for our function?

Ride on!!!!!

MDMC

hmm... indeed interesting :lovestruck: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Pre-launch Product

Guest BigC
Originally posted by Higgo@May 21 2004, 09:09 PM

Ride on!!!!!

MDMC

After the party, few days later, there this lady complaining in the straits times forum regarding the noise pollution at east cost....and she asking the traffic police to do something with the Harley Bikers. I think she need to relocate herself to the most remote area where there is no life exept death. May god deaf her ears where silence will be her fear forever.

Originally posted by HELLREBEL@May 22 2004, 09:09 PM

I remeber Peter. The Owner from the pub near Novena??

Spoke to him before, ages ago.. prolly a year or two when I drop by for a short while. If I don't remember wrongly, he did tell me that he once own a Fatboy which he loves so much but had to sell it. Nice Chap!!!!

Peter is one of nicest fellas around, we drink at his place on a regular basis because he is great friend. He now owns a wide glide which he is selling for new wide glide. If anyone is looking for a great bike that is one good buy, well taken care of and serviced well. I think one of the other Devils will take his tank. Hope to see some of you down at his pub sometime, it has good atmosphere, Peter will always take care of you.

Ride it like you stole it

Originally posted by nE0@Mar 3 2004, 07:42 PM

How about the worst sounding?

I vote for my bike! Phantom TA150!

sorry but TA150 is a 2 stroke bike, you cant compare it with a 4 stroker,, btw, has anybody heard a suzuki intruder with a modified pipe,, its sounds fabulous,, its abit old school but it does sound good:thumb:

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by sinned@May 23 2004, 09:07 PM

sorry but TA150 is a 2 stroke bike, you cant compare it with a 4 stroker,, btw, has anybody heard a suzuki intruder with a modified pipe,, its sounds fabulous,, its abit old school but it does sound good:thumb:

Intruder 400cc? Mine was tonged.....sounds like old machine gun when drag. Got low bass and balanced treble..:cheeky:

Practice make perfect....But since Nothing is perfect, Why practice so hard? by Cowboy Wong....

http://w2.bikepics.com/pics/2006/11/22/bikepics-729398-150.jpg

I didn't know I already in love with my Slow Little Greenie until recently almost selling her away...how can like that? :faint:

• 9 months later...
Originally posted by NormalAspirated@Sep 10 2005, 09:43 PM

Buddy ... ... I am a sound engineer graduate. Errrrh ... ... what do you mean by Balanced Treble ... ? :p

Yes, balanced treble. Anything wrong bro Normal? :confused: Wat i mean is that sharp noise from the pipes are not too loud, just nice to go with the low bass popping sounds.

Practice make perfect....But since Nothing is perfect, Why practice so hard? by Cowboy Wong....

I didn't know I already in love with my Slow Little Greenie until recently almost selling her away...how can like that? :faint:

Originally posted by NormalAspirated@Sep 10 2005, 09:58 PM

http://smilie-land.de/t/q-s/schulter/schulter0001.gif

.......so sorry bro....no pun intended.....just look at Intruders posting date.....that's what i mean by my posting......so :sorry:

..........decided 2 do?.....then do it!.......2 do nothing is 2 get nothing..........

Originally posted by NormalAspirated@Sep 10 2005, 09:53 PM

OIC ... nothing wrong ... I know what you mean now ... ... ;) :p

By the way, does treble sounds anything related to engine? I am learning too, cos i like all these engine stuff. I know resonance effect ... But i love to know more. Can show me some light Bro Normal. BTW you already got my new HP no.?

Originally posted by nE0@Sep 11 2005, 12:35 AM

I'm biased, but I think the sound of an air-cooled Ducati with Termis is the best sounding bike in the world :D

Duke, produces very crunchy sound. Very fiercesome sound seems like telling you, 'don't mess ard with me. It got sounds almost like the King of Drag, the invicible VMAX. Typical Vee engine sound.

Any VF750 for me ?

Normal, the magna 750 can be rare in Singapore. I seldom see it on the road. Also nowadays i can't even find a good opportunity to go n serbvice my bike during weekdays. So got not much chance to roam ard bikeshop.

Originally posted by Intruder@Sep 11 2005, 06:59 PM

Dude, produces very crunchy sound. Very fiercesome sound seems like telling you, 'don't mess ard with me. It got sounds almost like the King of Drag, the invicible VMAX. Typical Vee engine sound.

Vmax has an intoxicating induction sound, esp when the V-boost kicks in :thumb:

Vee engines are naturally harmonic, thats why V8 cars sound so good.

Originally posted by nE0@Sep 11 2005, 07:05 PM

I do agreed.

But afterall, its like "Beauty lay in the eyes of the beholder"

As long as you like that bike, whatever sound it produces will attracts you.

It's not the miles per hour you go; It's the smiles per mile you get

www.kruzer.org.sg

http://re3.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/4267022567http://re3.mm-a10.yimg.com/image/404635075

I don't think digital recordings can ever justify the real sound of a boomin V-twin.

The MT-01 my neighbour rides booms and echos around the entire housing estate with a heart pounding bassy baritone pulse only a big bore V-twin can produce. With stock cans.... :thumb:

Originally posted by nE0@Sep 11 2005, 07:05 PM

Vmax on stock pipes are too subdued..... :cheeky:

Those on Supertrapps will kick some serious ass. :cheer: :thumb:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5999/sbfsignature.jpg

Originally posted by w1n8@Sep 25 2005, 06:12 PM

i mean the way the description put across seems way too loud for an regulated stock 'cans' or is it not? :confused: :giddy: :sweat:

This is due to the size of the 1600cc V-Twin engine but in reality, it isn't as loud as the Harleys.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.