SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

skipper and RX-Z

-zion88-

hello peeps, i am fairly new to the biking world.

currently i am sort of torn apart between this two make. Yamaha RXZ and the skipper. I am not into speed or performance. so which one is easier in terms of maintenance? I only need a bike for pt. A to pt. B, that's it.

Thanks for any info shared guys! have a nice day. :smile:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take the RXZ as well.. I just see too many not well maintained skippers out there. Besides, ALOT of spare parts for the RXZ. Can't go wrong with a bike that is still in production for over 10 years.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by -zion88-@Nov 22 2006, 05:10 PM

currently i am sort of torn apart between this two make. Yamaha RXZ and the skipper. I am not into speed or performance. so which one is easier in terms of maintenance? I only need a bike for pt. A to pt. B, that's it.

most of the skipper is COE bike liao.. if u wan a scooter u might conside a LX which is suit for a lady.. LX is a auto ver of vespa.

if ur work requird to wear a skirt,can consider a LX.

RXZ is oso a good bike as i own 1 b4..but god to put 2T n oso once in awhile god to clear carbon in the pipe or else is 70 for white smoke

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

Originally posted by -zion88-@Nov 22 2006, 05:10 PM

or maybe u want to get a yamaha Nuovo..its a auto bike.juz open throtle and it goes..looks cool too..saw it at a bike shop.its using a belting system btw.heard the belt can last for at least 20000km.price wise not too sure..other transport bikes u want to consider could be wave..for transport wise i think its best to get a 4stroke as dun have to add 2T.n also easy to maintain.juz engine oil,plug n carb..less than $20 for servicing each mth..:goodluck:

Originally posted by mat-vtech@Dec 3 2006, 04:23 PM

or maybe u want to get a yamaha Nuovo..its a auto bike.juz open throtle and it goes..looks cool too..saw it at a bike shop.its using a belting system btw.heard the belt can last for at least 20000km.price wise not too sure..other transport bikes u want to consider could be wave..for transport wise i think its best to get a 4stroke as dun have to add 2T.n also easy to maintain.juz engine oil,plug n carb..less than $20 for servicing each mth..:goodluck:

dun think can last 20000km ba..

my X9 can the most last 15000-18000km

well,u can try till 20000km but most properly the belt will break halfway on ur way to work

i would recommend at least 10000km on Nuovo

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003