skipper and RX-Z

-zion88-

hello peeps, i am fairly new to the biking world.

currently i am sort of torn apart between this two make. Yamaha RXZ and the skipper. I am not into speed or performance. so which one is easier in terms of maintenance? I only need a bike for pt. A to pt. B, that's it.

Thanks for any info shared guys! have a nice day. :smile:

• Replies 7

I would take the RXZ as well.. I just see too many not well maintained skippers out there. Besides, ALOT of spare parts for the RXZ. Can't go wrong with a bike that is still in production for over 10 years.

Originally posted by -zion88-@Nov 22 2006, 05:10 PM

currently i am sort of torn apart between this two make. Yamaha RXZ and the skipper. I am not into speed or performance. so which one is easier in terms of maintenance? I only need a bike for pt. A to pt. B, that's it.

most of the skipper is COE bike liao.. if u wan a scooter u might conside a LX which is suit for a lady.. LX is a auto ver of vespa.

if ur work requird to wear a skirt,can consider a LX.

RXZ is oso a good bike as i own 1 b4..but god to put 2T n oso once in awhile god to clear carbon in the pipe or else is 70 for white smoke

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

Originally posted by -zion88-@Nov 22 2006, 05:10 PM

or maybe u want to get a yamaha Nuovo..its a auto bike.juz open throtle and it goes..looks cool too..saw it at a bike shop.its using a belting system btw.heard the belt can last for at least 20000km.price wise not too sure..other transport bikes u want to consider could be wave..for transport wise i think its best to get a 4stroke as dun have to add 2T.n also easy to maintain.juz engine oil,plug n carb..less than $20 for servicing each mth..:goodluck:

Originally posted by mat-vtech@Dec 3 2006, 04:23 PM

or maybe u want to get a yamaha Nuovo..its a auto bike.juz open throtle and it goes..looks cool too..saw it at a bike shop.its using a belting system btw.heard the belt can last for at least 20000km.price wise not too sure..other transport bikes u want to consider could be wave..for transport wise i think its best to get a 4stroke as dun have to add 2T.n also easy to maintain.juz engine oil,plug n carb..less than $20 for servicing each mth..:goodluck:

dun think can last 20000km ba..

my X9 can the most last 15000-18000km

well,u can try till 20000km but most properly the belt will break halfway on ur way to work

i would recommend at least 10000km on Nuovo

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003