SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Vespa PX Owners Club? Kakis?

triumsg

Hey Guys!

Anyone of you guys know where i can get the cheapest & fastest paintjob for vespa? Hmm. I plan to spray temporary uh..

very subjective. call up the common shops and ask?

Decided to ride the Vespa in to Pendas via 2nd link for morning breakfast ride ... felt sorry for the cars .. bad jam!

whats good there for breakfast?

hey peeps, any iews on the changing of px horncast to sprint nose? it is recommended? if yes, how much does it cost? any disadvantages? etc...wud luv to hear from lau chiaus.

:)

about 200 welded. I do fancy it. =)

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How was ur ride bro? Good? Weather at Pendas was fine ...

hei bro.. the ride up was good.. weather's good to.. but tiring la have to go abit slow cos have to take care of 3 classick which 2 of em is using contact point n 8" tyre.. scary sia.... hahax

.:vEspA on tHe dArK siDE:.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:MrSCzsv_o8nZTM:http://www.metalshop.cz/images/836.jpg

jOkeR iN tHe paCK

Thats great ... I rode my Vespa into Pendas too for roti-prata ...

Then spent last night washing the scooter ... and jus finishing lube/corrosion protection ... tired but happy my scooter is clean n protected.

hei bro.. the ride up was good.. weather's good to.. but tiring la have to go abit slow cos have to take care of 3 classick which 2 of em is using contact point n 8" tyre.. scary sia.... hahax

oh.using cdi better than contact? what did u mod the engine to cruise smoothly and not slow? btw,u part time student at SP isit?saw ur bike there before.i was a student from there too

I'm still ridding all of my Vespa on Contact Point, None of them has gave my much problem. Even my PX runs on Super's contact point system. Replace mine Contact point on my Super 3 years ago, only have to adjust it once since then. Both have their good and bad. But contact points are cheap and if you have a good mechanic to set them right. They last for a long time.

Time for a bigger bike....

oh.using cdi better than contact? what did u mod the engine to cruise smoothly and not slow? btw,u part time student at SP isit?saw ur bike there before.i was a student from there too

heilow.. yeah part time there.. hais sian lei.. umm for me la.. to mod the engine will give me a peace of mind la.. no nid worry too much..me mod oreadi so i know where it can go... if contact point the ummm i dunno lei.. most my frne change contact to cdi.. but still can go.. hahax.. then if breakdown i wont take care uh.. cos i dunno wat to do with contact point.. hahax

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:MrSCzsv_o8nZTM:http://www.metalshop.cz/images/836.jpg

jOkeR iN tHe paCK

heilow.. yeah part time there.. hais sian lei.. umm for me la.. to mod the engine will give me a peace of mind la.. no nid worry too much..me mod oreadi so i know where it can go... if contact point the ummm i dunno lei.. most my frne change contact to cdi.. but still can go.. hahax.. then if breakdown i wont take care uh.. cos i dunno wat to do with contact point.. hahax

oh i see.i bet you're using pinasco alloy block?what about the carb? did u changed it as welll to 24/24?i understand high fuel consumption involved right.

hei guys.. i got a handfull of this good stuff.. nid to clear off as hari raya coming..

been using it for a month on my vespa. can really see the outcome.. by using this additive fuel, my mileage goes up by 20km.. dunno how many it will go if touring.. heres a link bout this stuff :

http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-other-ATOM-POWER-FUEL-SAVING-HELPS-YOU-SAVE-on-ROAD-TAX-W0QQAdIdZ165819621

ignore the hp no on the link.. anitink just bip me hp @ 91881413

1 bott 25 bux aite..

jOkeR iN tHe paCK

There's going to be a Vespa Carnival in Tengganu, Malaysia on the 9-10 Okt 2010. Anyone interested to go?

Wow shd be great .. did ride up to Trengg n Cherating but on a big bike ...

if on a Vespa .. prepare for many stops along the way to relieve sore butts ...

im planning a trip this 21 to celeb the fasting month of all muslims.I hpe every race and religion riders can come along.

It would be 21st of Aug(Sat) at 5pm mit.

Pls fill in whoever is going.And pass me ur numbers for new riders.Im also planning to start our own vespa club so wen can have a name.I need attendance.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

tHANKS guys!

im planning a trip this 21 to celeb the fasting month of all muslims.I hpe every race and religion riders can come along.

Pls fill in whoever is going.And pass me ur numbers for new riders.Im also planning to start our own vespa club so wen can have a name.I need attendance.

1) triumsg

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

tHANKS guys!

count me in bro!

good effort in organising fyazz. Unfortunately, am in OCS now thus my absence from meetings. Due to the small groups and insufficient support, may i suggest a merge of activities with the vespaclub as well.

had a chat with hendra and he did agreed the surge in activities in the vespa scene.

Just curious, which 2t do you all reccomend?

So far, i've tried castrol power 1 and shell advance vsx i think. Next up is the castrol power 1 racing. Tong aik aunty keeps pushing the sae 30 oil from total.

Sharpey, are you still on repsol? hehe i've been stalking you =/

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

1) triumsg

2) kingneezam

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

tHANKS guys!