SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Vespa PX Owners Club? Kakis?

triumsg

im planning a trip this 21 to celeb the fasting month of all muslims.I hpe every race and religion riders can come along.

It would be 21st of Aug(Sat) at 5pm mit.

Pls fill in whoever is going.And pass me ur numbers for new riders.Im also planning to start our own vespa club so wen can have a name.I need attendance.

1) triumsg

2) kingneezam

3) juvena

4)

5)

6)

7)

tHANKS guys!

where is the venue? I may have to leave early as i have an appointment later in the evening.

307293_10150857547520648_672525279_n.jpg

Katie... I am flying with you...

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im planning a trip this 21 to celeb the fasting month of all muslims.I hpe every race and religion riders can come along.

It would be 21st of Aug(Sat) at 5pm mit.

Pls fill in whoever is going.And pass me ur numbers for new riders.Im also planning to start our own vespa club so wen can have a name.I need attendance.

1) triumsg

2) juvena

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

tHANKS guys!

Sorry Guys.. You guys have to count me out. Im have last minute plan with my gf family. They invite me to come to their house for Breakfast.. I cant reject them if you know what i mean. Haiz.. =( Another outing i cant make it with you guys. So sad.. Hope to join you guys next time.. Hw bout planning other days Fyazz86? Hmm.

Im ok 2 meet most days after 10 ... but not when it rains ... hate washing the scooter ... let me know if anyone has any plans

Also, I have a few bottles of fully syn 2T, going at $11 ... anyone need 2T?

hi peeps,

after resting my scoot for the entire weekend, this evening i cudn't get it started. kicked start for a number of times (including tilting sideways) and when the engine finally came to, while throttle was opened, it died as soon as the throttle was closed. after that, it cudn't get started anymore. what seems to be the problem or the likely cause for this?

thanks.

Im ok 2 meet most days after 10 ... but not when it rains ... hate washing the scooter ... let me know if anyone has any plans

Also, I have a few bottles of fully syn 2T, going at $11 ... anyone need 2T?

What brand? but not this weekend. Im staying in camp.

is this forum always like this ? or do the guys here dun use this forum anymore ?

its been quiet lately

hi peeps,

after resting my scoot for the entire weekend, this evening i cudn't get it started. kicked start for a number of times (including tilting sideways) and when the engine finally came to, while throttle was opened, it died as soon as the throttle was closed. after that, it cudn't get started anymore. what seems to be the problem or the likely cause for this?

thanks.

I'll push start and ride to the workshop

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Bro! What you mean by relay uh? Hmm.

Btw anyone know what cause the piston to jam? Cos few days ago my piston jam in the middle of expressway. Lucky no vehicle behind, if not die already. Haha! Is it because i speed too much? Hmm.. =l

whats your 2t %?. if it happens again, overhaul it. not worth the skid

hey vespa bros and sis, im planning to get myself a 1984 px 150.

Just a few question,

stock px150 whats the fuel consumption?

How much isit to replace the shift cross?

Whats the service like? Km b4 changing Belt? Eo? Sp?

Help me decide whther i shud get a px :)

Ride, Eat, Sleep, Repeat...

i can get about 32.5km/liter if expressway riding. or cos depends on ur style. i can get 20+ or even worst if i feel like whacking it. bad!

Whats ur method of calculating?

Im using the shell 2T. Is it any good? Can recommend which is better? Im riding a 2005 Px150 btw..

Shell 2t, the blue coloured liquid is good. Make sure its 20ml per 1L of petrol and shake bike before riding off.

Got few bottles of Elf, Yacco (very good) & Repsol ... oing at $11 each

All fully synthetic? I'll consider then get back to you k. when i book out, ill give you a call and we go out for makan ya maybe at your favourite KTM. heh heh.

hey vespa bros and sis, im planning to get myself a 1984 px 150.

Just a few question,

stock px150 whats the fuel consumption?

How much isit to replace the shift cross?

Whats the service like? Km b4 changing Belt? Eo? Sp?

Help me decide whther i shud get a px :)

This website will guide you well.

http://vesporeanfaq.wikispaces.com/Vespa+Club+Singapore

Px is a very fun and stylish ride. Quite cheap to run also. The gear problem is common but i will tolerate it as long as it does not endanger me. If not, it can cost from 100-200+ to get that replaced which many would rather replace what needs to be replaced since the engine cases has to be split to reach the gear cross.

My mileage is between 34 - 39 km/l.

How to calculate? Fill it up and note mileage A. Ride till almost empty. Fill it up to same point and note new mileage B. Subtract A from B and divide the answer by the number of litres pumped in. Simple and accurate. Do it a few times for consistency.

Edited by triumsg