SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia RSV4-Quattro a new beginning

tervintan

For those who are interested but need more price visibility,here is 2010 Bazzaz Catalogue with some USD pricing (at last few pages) just to give an indicative "feeling"

Prices likely to increase with exchange rate/middleman handling.

Not sure if Bazzaz entertain direct selling...or else we always have to pay abit more $$ to distributors.

link to catalogue

http://www.bazzaz.net/bz1/images/Bazzaz-Catalog%202010.pdf

I have a strange feeling this is a slippery road down of spending more money where there is no return..............

Slize, what Bazzaz and price you are getting, got good lobang? Or should all those who are interested consolidate orders here?....

Edited by tervintan

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anybody have Lobang to get this less than AF1 racing, pls drop me a reply.

This is one swee carbon, you can always look at when stopping at lights.

http://www.af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=8896

Seems like the maker is from KIY Carbon composite from Guandong

http://kiycarbon.en.alibaba.com/product/372453067-209442983/Aprilia_RSV4_2009_carbon_fiber_upper_inner_fairings.html

if anybody have Lobang to get this less than AF1 racing, pls drop me a reply.

This is one swee carbon, you can always look at when stopping at lights.

http://www.af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=8896

Seems like the maker is from KIY Carbon composite from Guandong

http://kiycarbon.en.alibaba.com/product/372453067-209442983/Aprilia_RSV4_2009_carbon_fiber_upper_inner_fairings.html

wahh that is sweet stuffs. eh but need some drilling or sanding lei... i think thats the only website avail now coz this bike is still new..

pc4 http://www.af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=7911

usd $624.99 excluding shipping...

Bazzaz Z-Fi QS TC: Fuel, Qk Shift, & Trac Control

http://www.af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=8463 not bat for the price lei 3 in 1

usd $949.99 excluding shipping...

Edited by samurai8410
http://www.flickr.com/photos/82454896@N07/7554745564/

ok bros. I cannot post my facebook page and website here. but i'll put the prices I'm selling them at here. I'll Pm the both of you for the facebook page and website.

all prices are in SGD and shipping charges are already included.

Bazzaz

Z-FI - $560

Z-FI QS - $950

Z FI TC - $1150

Autotune - $430

Normal Map select switch - $155

Traction / map select switch - $175

and yes the Z-FI TC is 3 in1. Fuel quick shifter and Traction control.

Z-FI package which includes Z-FI, autotune, Switch - $1110

Z-FI QS package which includes Z-FI QS, autotune, switch - $1500

ZFI TC package which includes Z-FI TC, Autotune , Traction / map switch - $1710

C Bay tempting....almost biting.

Questions:

1) Is ZAFM module also means autotune as you mentioned here?

2) OS compatibility Does the software tool on the PC runs on both Windows 7 Enterprise and Mac 10.6.

3) Should you start a " Bazzaz Beginners clinic" and where man?

Sorry some cash to commit here so just want to be sure or else....

bro, i old generation lah, no facebook acct de,paisay.neber mind i try set-up one soon

Edited by tervintan

ok pm received slize, tervintan yeah package c dam tempting.. its better to get 3 in 1 at 1 time go if not want to upgrade ar jialat ar .. buy 1 by one more expensive.. its gonna takes me awhile to get tho... :( no have use first pay later ar? haha

C Bay tempting....almost biting.

Questions:

1) Is ZAFM module also means autotune as you mentioned here?

2) OS compatibility Does the software tool on the PC runs on both Windows 7 Enterprise and Mac 10.6.

3) Should you start a " Bazzaz Beginners clinic" and where man?

Sorry some cash to commit here so just want to be sure or else....

bro, i old generation lah, no facebook acct de,paisay.neber mind i try set-up one soon

ok bro the Z-AFM is the autotune I am mentioning here. I just used the word autotune as it is easier to understand.

it works fine on windows. but for Mac honestly I am not too sure as I or the others that have bought from me are not running on mac.

What i normally do for customers that buy from me is after they install the bazzaz I'll help you set up the Bazzaz on your bike. If they want to straight away install it on their own lap top or if not I'll bring mine down.

I know it's some cash to commit. my lastest 2 orders that I am waiting for the shipping to arrive are 1 package C and 1 package A. Ordered by other bros. What you can do is it should be in SG by next week, you can meet up with me and I'll show u the actual product. Can always meet up for a chat. So you can feel abit more secure that your money won't be lost. Or you can always wait for me to order in mine in May and installed it on my bike den come have a view. No worries.

ok pm received slize, tervintan yeah package c dam tempting.. its better to get 3 in 1 at 1 time go if not want to upgrade ar jialat ar .. buy 1 by one more expensive.. its gonna takes me awhile to get tho... :( no have use first pay later ar? haha

hahah I'm going for the FI TC like what i used to be running. It's honestly more worth it to get 3 in 1. No worries Bazzaz won't run away. Once you are ready let me know.. As I'm also waiting. Den in May I'll order mine! Mean while do enjoy ur V4 beast!

The thing i posted here to ask is that I saw you guys were asking about the tuning and F/C. I though if we ordered together we can try play around with the different air fuel ratio and give our own reviews and from there we'll adjust it again to suit our liking.

Anyway I'm going to order mine soon. So do hit me up through Pm or the Facebook to let me know if u are keen.

Lols! Nth much to say wad.. Have to wait till Mr.Zai get his new ride then got alot things to say.. Haa..

How bout meeting up again tonight? haha!

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

Dear Rsv4 bros,

After reading all the tech stuff, i felt soooo out of league. TOTALLY Speechless.After reading the posts, got lost before the 3rd line. But if wan a reali reali fast rsv4(though its alreadi very very fast), wats shld i get? Shld i go get the pistons and etc as posted by the AF1 racing (e Alitlia replica)or is tat jus too expensive n ridiculous? i jus haf a Leo Vince end can and BMC race fliter. Been wanting to get other stuff but not sure wat to get. Tok to a few ppl, and advice was to get tuning and dyno done. But in order for tuning n dyno to be done, got to haf a module first. So bazaar is the choice or shld i jus get the race map unlocked. Tot of getting the akra full system but prefer the exhaust sound of Leo Vince. Leo Vince Full system oso good rite? But also heard that full system just makes the bike lighter thats all. Rite? Hmmm. Dilemma. I guess you experts must b vommiting blood while reading my post. But pls pardon me for my sooo many stupid questions, for i m a simple layman but definetly an admirer of e mighty RSV4 like everybody here. hehehe

Just waiting to get the dainese red line prof estiva from paris then i will pop down to PG and sepang to haf some fun. hehe. my V4 beast is always complaining "so slow so slow" to me. guess i reali need to release it from the pain of city limits. tink i must be mad but i m just madly in love wif my baby.... ^^,

Edited by ^splover^82
:cheeky:

Wow! Pretty long post u've got to ease ur 'pain'.. Haha.. I'm a Rsv4 noob as well.. We can probably meet up together and exchange some pointers.. I believe ppl like slize, ben etc. (who are the experts) will be able to feed us with lotsa nutrition informations!

my V4 beast is always complaining "so slow so slow" to me. guess i reali need to release it from the pain of city limits. tink i must be mad but i m just madly in love wif my baby.... ^^,

I like the way u put it.. Exactly the same thing my Rsv4 is telling me.. haha..

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

Dear Rsv4 bros,

After reading all the tech stuff, i felt soooo out of league. TOTALLY Speechless.After reading the posts, got lost before the 3rd line. But if wan a reali reali fast rsv4(though its alreadi very very fast), wats shld i get? Shld i go get the pistons and etc as posted by the AF1 racing (e Alitlia replica)or is tat jus too expensive n ridiculous? i jus haf a Leo Vince end can and BMC race fliter. Been wanting to get other stuff but not sure wat to get. Tok to a few ppl, and advice was to get tuning and dyno done. But in order for tuning n dyno to be done, got to haf a module first. So bazaar is the choice or shld i jus get the race map unlocked. Tot of getting the akra full system but prefer the exhaust sound of Leo Vince. Leo Vince Full system oso good rite? But also heard that full system just makes the bike lighter thats all. Rite? Hmmm. Dilemma. I guess you experts must b vommiting blood while reading my post. But pls pardon me for my sooo many stupid questions, for i m a simple layman but definetly an admirer of e mighty RSV4 like everybody here. hehehe

Just waiting to get the dainese red line prof estiva from paris then i will pop down to PG and sepang to haf some fun. hehe. my V4 beast is always complaining "so slow so slow" to me. guess i reali need to release it from the pain of city limits. tink i must be mad but i m just madly in love wif my baby.... ^^,

bro u can unlock ur race ecu first and den add the Bazzaz tp piggy bag the tuning on top of ur race ecu. Unlocking the race ecu is alr a hell loads of different. and you piggy back to fine tune and booast up the ecu to ur leo vince and bmc race filter. As the race ecu is actually for a akra set up.

you can consider having a autotune to get a custom map up from scratch for you instead of a dyno tune. It'll be sweet. as autotuning on the road will be real time set up and real time conditions to suit each unique rider's riding style. and you can keep adjusting the tuning till u are happy!! A dyno is a one time tuning, and if u change anything else ur tuning is all over the place again and you gotta pay once again to re tune. save the time, and money.

for me now i'm running on a leo vince full system, bmc race filter, and a race ecu, I have blocked up my air intake, Bazzaz coming otw. I won;t reli be playing around with the internals of the engine. On stock the bike is already too muych power for me to handle and tame when u crank up the throttle. But it's about getting a smooth and powerful power delivery with a full system set up and also trying to see if i can make it slighly more econ.

as you have seen i have posted a very compartitive pricing for the Bazzaz. You can consider. My 3rd shipment of bazzaz is otw to singapore soon.

btw full system headers are slightly bigger indimension. As which your bike will be a lil rough as your ecu setting is not customised to the set up.

Wow! Pretty long post u've got to ease ur 'pain'.. Haha.. I'm a Rsv4 noob as well.. We can probably meet up together and exchange some pointers.. I believe ppl like slize, ben etc. (who are the experts) will be able to feed us with lotsa nutrition informations!

I like the way u put it.. Exactly the same thing my Rsv4 is telling me.. haha..

haha bro i honestly no expert at all. very green infact. Just sharing. i would like to meet up with u guys to learn more abt the bike. Joel 90666411

haha u all had a meet up??

yeap so sorry we forgot bout u haha next time we confirm tag u along! :) already saved ur number

Lols! Nth much to say wad.. Have to wait till Mr.Zai get his new ride then got alot things to say.. Haa..

How bout meeting up again tonight? haha!

haha tonight bz abit.. tommorow night meeting the spark135 if u want to join? haha make freinds...

Dear Rsv4 bros,

haha all their bikes powerful but not mine only spark 135 haha.. u want power? i suggest take up package 3 by brother slize... then u can be the first to review?? other than that not sure lei how powerful u want....maybe some nos? i think more then enough.. haha

so when next meetup....lol

any plans in the making?

Anytime! But if I were to organise timings like late night 12am.. Anyone cant make it on that time?

walau andy u never call them all arh? u planner lei... lols

Got.. I sms every no. I had on my phone.. The rest like prasad and tervin did not reply, lance could not make it.. Slize and ^splover^82 have not given me their no.

haha tonight bz abit.. tommorow night meeting the spark135 if u want to join? haha make freinds...

haha all their bikes powerful but not mine only spark 135 haha.. u want power? i suggest take up package 3 by brother slize... then u can be the first to review?? other than that not sure lei how powerful u want....maybe some nos? i think more then enough.. haha

I dun mind.. But need to make some free time.. Shall call u if I'm free.. Btw, do call ur 2 other Rsv4 riders along for our next meetup as well..

RSV4 not enough? I think he need fly rocket alrdy.. haha..

with great power comes great responsiblility. Thus package C offers traction control for your own safety!!! I highly doubt anyone will want to sample first as I think you are also abit scared the money will not come back. But i can assure you once you have paid you will surely receive ur product in rband new condition! for sure.

anyway if you guys dun mind meeting with other class 2 bikes. I have regular meet ups on saturdays with them. A mix of, R6, R1, cbr 1k, cbr 6, K's.

This sat we are organising a meet up. quite a few of them are using products I have sold them ( Bazzaz , headers and so long). If you are keen pls list down your name. We mostly meet up tok, discuss, ride around. If keen put your name and number for this SAT. meeting time will be about 11pm.

1. Slize / 90666411

I'll msg you the details of where to meet up. Hope to see you!

Anyone gg? If there are other rsv4 riders going I might drop by.. ;)

Of cos la.. I mean the rest.. haha..

bros, i posted my number b4 but here it is again 96586364. If anyone meeting up (eg: la kopi, rounding, meet up discussions, PG sessions etc), msg me? i will try to meet up or reply asap. Cant promise bcos overseas most of the time. But would really be hapi to join for a view of our V4s. Definitely will be a spectacular sight :thumb:

ps:btw, selling a "SHIFT" ladies jacket (SGD $160) on behalf of a fren, in excellent condition.Interested, sms or call? Cheers.

photo 4.jpg

photo 1.JPG

photo 2-1.JPG

oh, would like to seek opinions. Gonna have to change tyres soon. Any recommendations? wanted to stick to stock but its not for road use. fren was telling me about heat cycles. and our stock doesnt really have a lot of cycles. Plus now that mine harden, extremely slippery during wet conditions. :cry:

bros, i posted my number b4 but here it is again 96586364. If anyone meeting up (eg: la kopi, rounding, meet up discussions, PG sessions etc), msg me? i will try to meet up or reply asap. Cant promise bcos overseas most of the time. But would really be hapi to join for a view of our V4s. Definitely will be a spectacular sight :thumb:

ps:btw, selling a "SHIFT" ladies jacket (SGD $160) on behalf of a fren, in excellent condition.Interested, sms or call? Cheers.

oh, would like to seek opinions. Gonna have to change tyres soon. Any recommendations? wanted to stick to stock but its not for road use. fren was telling me about heat cycles. and our stock doesnt really have a lot of cycles. Plus now that mine harden, extremely slippery during wet conditions. :cry:

Bro, I think it depends on each preference.. But if u're looking for tyres that will give u better grips on wet conditions, do go for road tyres.. As for me, I would recommend the stock tyres.. Which is the pirelli diablo supercorsa.. Super stick(on dry)! We jus cant get the best of both worlds.. haha..

Btw, is the ladies jacket heavy?