SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Speeding above 60kmh

Bentoo

Hi guys, I am a class 2 rider and I was caught speeding 150kmh on a 70kmh road which means exceeding 80kmh. Got 24 points and have to attend court.

I have already finished my 1 year probation for class from the date of offense. But the hiccup here is, I got 6points during my probation period hence I am not sure if this points would affect my verdict on getting my license revoked.

According to the TP website, 1st time offender will be fine and 12 weeks suspension. Have anyone went through the same situation as mine as I am quite confused with it. Some exceed 100kmh and suspend but theirs demerit free rider however mine is such. Some say they won’t care how many points u have, depending on judge. Please advice me if anyone have overcame sucha situation and what was your verdict.

Happened has happened and am remorse but too late to be sorry. Just hoping for the best. Please help.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Hi i also kena speeding. I am a class 2A and just got it this year so is still under probation so 2A is 12 points.

speed limit was 90km/h on BKE i was going at 151km/h, so i exceed by 61km/h, 24 points.

TP came and stop me and now i’m waiting for my court on 22Aug. 

This is my first offence, what do yall think i will kena?

On 7/19/2023 at 4:26 PM, biker987 said:

Hi i also kena speeding. I am a class 2A and just got it this year so is still under probation so 2A is 12 points.

speed limit was 90km/h on BKE i was going at 151km/h, so i exceed by 61km/h, 24 points.

ehhhh... 24 points bro.. too fast liaoz.. plead guilty and pray for the best..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

On 7/19/2023 at 4:26 PM, biker987 said:

Edited by Siphon