SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

1st and 2nd Link - Fill up Petrol in Bike

haha, yeah sure, then we can makan also (:

Next Petrol Fill up:

Date: 17th April 2010

Day: Saturday

Time: 11.30pm

Via: 1st Link

Going:

1. nabil15

2. iam1e5

swee la!

just a small announcement, if got any outings for petrol run via woodlands please drop me a sms @ 91176682. if i free i confirm join!

lols!

:angel:

swee la!

just a small announcement, if got any outings for petrol run via woodlands please drop me a sms @ 91176682. if i free i confirm join!

lols!

:angel:

Have a great day bro

Edited by nabil15

• 2 weeks later...
Second Petrol Outing by nabil15 will be:

Date: 30th April 2010

Time: 11.00pm

Via: 1st Link

Petrol Fill up and Makan!!

Going:

1. nabil15

2. Dancingbiker - 96661405

Where is the meeting time and place bro? Msg me let me know ok? Thanks!

History

25th March 2009 - Passed 2B

1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)

6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

Ronz lets go together bro. Fill up tank and our stomach. Next day holiday can stay out late also no problem.

History

1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)

6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

Nabil next time if u filling up in first link can call me. Hp 96661405. Second link have to pay toll not worth it lah.

History

Sure thing man

CBR1000 is a great bike eh

sat on it before (:

thanks for the nice words. read from another thread that you met with an accident because of some co*k driver. hope you are recovering well man.

When touring, its usually the rider that give way first before the bike itself.

got box got tour.

Where is the meeting time and place bro? Msg me let me know ok? Thanks!

Hey bro, yeah sure do join me man. Meeting place is at king Albert park macdonalds yup at 9.30pm (((:

shall give you a SMS too (:

Edited by nabil15

thanks for the nice words. read from another thread that you met with an accident because of some co*k driver. hope you are recovering well man.

Yeah man I did. Luckly it was not anything serious, just both my knees were wounded now they have healed and I am back to riding again ((: