SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Se xperia x10...

Aie

Seriously, other than its low end OS, this phone hasnt been much of a trouble to me.

Sans the occasional "missing" sms, when can only be resetted by Delete Threads.

Also another con about this phone, to me, IMO, is that the screen protector that came with the package, didnt last long.

Had to get an aftermarket one.

Other than these 2 issues, its been working fine for me so far...

Sharing some useful apps I'd installed:

To scan QR code, for direct link to useful downloads.

To list notes for my references.

Useful app that helps conserve the rather fast diminishing battery.

An app that, once installed & carefully selected, makes the phone fly!

A must have app, to close those apps that's running in the background but of no use, so it doesnt consume the phone's memory.

Waiting patiently for the OS 2.1 upgrades... :pray:

Edited by Kev's

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been waiting and waiting... come on S.E do ur stuff!!!! Any more great android application?

Yamaha SparkZ 110 (2004 to 2008)

Yamaha X1-R 135 (June 2008 to Feb 2009)

Gilera ST Runner 200 (Feb 2009 to I dun knw...:confused:)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123504&d=1252221095

Cinta takkan datang, kalau tak dicari ... Cinta takkan dapat, kalau tak memberi ...

• 2 weeks later...

Still...androi 2.1 not yet out.....waiting...

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123504&d=1252221095

Cinta takkan datang, kalau tak dicari ... Cinta takkan dapat, kalau tak memberi ...

• 3 weeks later...

Finally android 2.1 is out!!!

Finally android 2.1 is out!!!

i went to ericsson service centre yesterday. Had a go with the OS 2.1. for a minute. Nothing much changes. However according to the salesman, he was saying that it is not 100% stable yet. Give it some time

DId you download yourselves?

Edited by ohayo

Its been out for a week or so.

Did mine but seems didnt work.

Firmware stil under 1.6, but has some of the updated apps from 2.1.

Sourced another link via SE's website.

Will be doing so this weekend.

Will review back here once if succeded.

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Brothers..i knw u all go to the pc companion and clik update and it indicated that the phone has the latest firmware even though itz 1.6. I just go to click on the repair option. In fact, i wanted to restore to factory setting. To my shock, i got a 2.1 android instead of 1.6!!!!

And it amuse me like hell!!!! Nice interface...hd recording...and the most thing i like is the live wallpaper!

Brothers..i knw u all go to the pc companion and clik update and it indicated that the phone has the latest firmware even though itz 1.6. I just go to click on the repair option. In fact, i wanted to restore to factory setting. To my shock, i got a 2.1 android instead of 1.6!!!!

And it amuse me like hell!!!! Nice interface...hd recording...and the most thing i like is the live wallpaper!

bro, when you update the software, what was erased in the phone?

Basically all is lost!!!!

If u hv a Backup / Restore app, u can backup all yr neccessary stuffs b4 u choose to update the firmware, or can Sync to yr pc temporary also.

Disclaimer:

Try to do the same. But it didnt worked for me......i repaired the OS 1.6 though. At least some of the frustrating applications are totally erased

Hmm.. seems that it doesnt work for me too.

Thou it has added the Backup/Restore and the (redundant & uninstallable) Creatouch apps.

Pondering whether to go to the Svc Centre to send it in for upgrade.

A friend said the personnel @ the Svc Centre told him that, the new 2.1 is not yet stable, as he sends in his X10 for repair(unable to charge).

Wonder if he'll get a upgrade.

Disclaimer:

Hmm.. seems that it doesnt work for me too.

Thou it has added the Backup/Restore and the (redundant & uninstallable) Creatouch apps.

Pondering whether to go to the Svc Centre to send it in for upgrade.

A friend said the personnel @ the Svc Centre told him that, the new 2.1 is not yet stable, as he sends in his X10 for repair(unable to charge).

Wonder if he'll get a upgrade.

ya. i was told the same thing too. hmmmm...when will it be stable?....hmmmmmmmmm

ya. i was told the same thing too. hmmmm...when will it be stable?....hmmmmmmmmm

Not sure thou.

On the SE Sgp's webby, it says "Upgrade your software now at our customers service centres"

Guess when the launch this X10, it was to compete against iphone 4, hence the rush with the 1.6 OS?

then after some rumblings ard the world, they are configuring the 2.1, whereby others are already into 2.2..

Disclaimer:

Try to do the same. But it didnt worked for me......i repaired the OS 1.6 though. At least some of the frustrating applications are totally erased

Is it? Did u use the latest pc companion? How come i am able to get the new 2.1 by using repair using the pc companion?

Not sure thou.

On the SE Sgp's webby, it says "Upgrade your software now at our customers service centres"

Guess when the launch this X10, it was to compete against iphone 4, hence the rush with the 1.6 OS?

then after some rumblings ard the world, they are configuring the 2.1, whereby others are already into 2.2..

Wa.....interesting....maybe i heck it and update at service centre later. I already backup my phone already. ehehehe

Is it? Did u use the latest pc companion? How come i am able to get the new 2.1 by using repair using the pc companion?

Latest one. The System prompt me to update my PC companion first before proceeding. Still it says my phone has the latest software at 1.6

Made a call to SE's hotline for query.

Checked that the update can only be done via sending the hp to the Svc ctrs.

Pls do bring along yr warrenty card & purchase proof(receipt) for first time registeration.

Had updated the PC Companion, but after numerous tries(one way or the other), it still doesnt switch me to 2.1 OS.

& since my HP's exeriencing auto on/off, gona send it back to them soon..

:pray:

Disclaimer:

Made a call to SE's hotline for query.

Checked that the update can only be done via sending the hp to the Svc ctrs.

Pls do bring along yr warrenty card & purchase proof(receipt) for first time registeration.

Had updated the PC Companion, but after numerous tries(one way or the other), it still doesnt switch me to 2.1 OS.

& since my HP's exeriencing auto on/off, gona send it back to them soon..

:pray:

ok bro. i heading out to the SE service centre now. Will update after i had the software flash to 2.1. Tired of the 1.6 already. wanna try something new. hehehehe

ok bro. i heading out to the SE service centre now. Will update after i had the software flash to 2.1. Tired of the 1.6 already. wanna try something new. hehehehe

er bro, forgot to add, may need to leave hp for a few days.

so, hopefully u could gt it flashed within today? :goodluck:

Disclaimer:

er bro, forgot to add, may need to leave hp for a few days.

so, hopefully u could gt it flashed within today? :goodluck:

huh, must leave the phone for few days??

I didnt get the chance to queue sia. So many people! Maybe everyone is anxious to update their phone OS? Those will numbers are waiting outside for their number to be call...gezzzz..

I try tomorrow morning. I doubt everyone will go in the morning.

huh, must leave the phone for few days??

I didnt get the chance to queue sia. So many people! Maybe everyone is anxious to update their phone OS? Those will numbers are waiting outside for their number to be call...gezzzz..

I try tomorrow morning. I doubt everyone will go in the morning.

wow, if this is the sign, then i rather wait till the hype dies down...

& can let the program stable too.

still comfortable with 1.6, sans the occasional auto on/off..

Disclaimer:

FYI bros..i did not clik on update on pc companion.. i just click repair and i got 2.1 hahaha dunno how come like dat one?!

FYI bros..i did not clik on update on pc companion.. i just click repair and i got 2.1 hahaha dunno how come like dat one?!

:confused:

hmm... izzit?

cos i was prompt the repair option only when the PC Companion was activated.

Got link for the repair option instead?

Disclaimer: