SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GO-PRO Sepang Private Track Session 01May & 02May (Sat/Sun)

Hello Riders,

We are pleased to announce a private weekend track session at Sepang Int’l Circuit (SIC) as follows:

Saturday 1st May 2010

3pm to 6pm (3hrs)

Sunday 2nd May 2010

9am to 12pm (3hrs)

Track Fee will be SGD200 for both days inclusive of drinks and light snacks.

Upon request, will assist you on hotel bookings, transportation of bike.

There will also be convoy ride to and fro Sepang.

A more detailed itinerary/programme will be sent to you once you are confirmed for the above private track session.

Payment details will also be sent to you. Your slot will be deemed as confirmed once payment are made in full.

For those interested to join the above event, please reply/email with the following :

Full Name :

Bike Make/Model:

Email Address :

Mobile Number:

T-Shirt size:

Participants are requested to submit their entry individually. We will not accept group registrations.

Thank you

Email us at [email protected]

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc249/doctordol/GO-PRO/Go-PROLogo.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who or what makes up "Go Pro"?

I think many people would like to know who are the people putting this together, especially the convoy leaders.

Believe it or not, it matters greatly.

Also, how many bikes in total are being registered in a single session?

I am thinking of joining your track day, but need to know more about the people I am looking at giving my money to.

If this takes off, it will be great for riders, who will have more choice of well run trackdays...etc.

Dont take this the wrong way, just curious.

Edited by Hartholomew

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

For riders, by riders, NOT SOME GREEDY F*CK OUT TO MAKE A BUCK

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=23316&dateline=1271137474&type=profile

Dear Riders,

GO-PRO Pte Ltd is a registered company from Singapore. 2 Italian (also runs G-MAX Race) and 1 Canadian Permanent Residence of Singapore are the company’s main man. In the near future, GO-PRO will start its Riding School at Sepang International Circuit. 3 X World Champion LORIS CAPIROSSI is the School’s Ambassador. Fausto Ricci, a retired GP Rider and Professional Head Instructor for various International Racing School will be Head Instructor for our School.

It will be the first school in S.E. Asia training to provide a professionally operated and supported Riding School, run out of S.E. Asia, and marketed to enthusiasts across Europe and Asia.

GO-PRO will provide full immersion on the track, with a complete package of safety equipment, including suit / helmet/gloves / protective armor and even brand new bikes.

However, for now, we are pleased to organise the Private Track Session and those attending these session will be the 1st to know once the school starts its operation. They will enjoy the pleasure of riding with LORIS CAPIROSSI at a promotional rate.

Cheers

GO-PRO PTE LTD

mamamia.....splendidto

current bikes: NSR 250 PGM4, HRC CBR 1k & SYM GTS200

Cars :KIA CERATO H/B(05-09)

Bikes:Ypvs 125(90-92),NSR PGM 2(92-93),MBX 125(93-94)

TZr250(94-95),GSXR 400sp(95-98),Aprilia Extrema(96-98), Fireblade 400(98-00),RXZ(98-00),RVF400(00-02), Dalim magma(00-02),RXZ(00-01) Krr150(00-03),R6(02-05),Wave(03-05),125z(03-05),RXZ(08),DRZ SM(06-08)VTR SP1(08-11)Phantom 200(08-10),Fz1s(11-13)

perfecto italianos.... :thumb:

2003 - Yamaha RXK 135

2004 - Honda Super4 Version S

2005 - Yamaha R1 2005

2006 - Piagio Skipper 125 & Yamaha RXZ

2007 - Yamaha Sparkz 135

2007 - Honda Super4 SpecII

2008 - Yamaha R6 2008 & Yamaha Fino 115

2010 - Yamaha R6 2008

2010 - Gilera Runner FXR 180

2010 - Yamaha X-1

• 2 weeks later...
Many thanks to the organisers and the people behind who made this possible. And accepting participants without prejudice and truly on a first come first serve basis, unlike others.

Special thanks to doctor dol on the guidance as well.

What do you mean when you say this?

Please be clearer as many who read this are going to think "Rev Club" and I do not appreciate baseless slander.

FYI, we have explained many times before that many requests dont get through because the information provided in many individual's submissions are incomplete despite clear instructions and are therefore passed over.

Also, you may want to consider that this GOPRO trackday was run close after one of our trackdays, which meant that many people that could not get into our trackday, got into this trackday.

Is this our fault for keeping to our promise to have a maximum of 70 riders?

I'd like to see some proof to back up your comment, because we have proof (emails with time and date stamps) to back up ours.

Edited by Hartholomew

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=23316&dateline=1271137474&type=profile

What do you mean when you say this?

Please be clearer as many who read this are going to think "Rev Club" and I do not appreciate slander.

I shall cut the crap and get straight to point.

I too hope I made a mistake or there's some misunderstanding going on when I couldn't get any slot for Rev Club's session in Feb. In details, Scooby51 posted that it's full at 12 noon and I pm-ed a couple of hours earlier than that.

Let's get this off somewhere (PM/email/other thread) if there is a need to.

P.S. I am all over this matter and not here to start a flame war or anything of that sort. Lives goes on. :angel:

:cool:

I shall cut the crap and get straight to point.

I too hope I made a mistake or there's some misunderstanding going on when I couldn't get any slot for Rev Club's session in Feb. In details, Scooby51 posted that it's full at 12 noon and I pm-ed a couple of hours earlier than that.

Let's get this off somewhere (PM/email/other thread) if there is a need to.

P.S. I am all over this matter and not here to start a flame war or anything of that sort. Lives goes on. :angel:

So you WERE referring to us.

Well, have you considered that there may have been many more submissions before you and that many, many people that also put in submissions before the 12 noon post by Scooby51 had to be turned away just like you?

You seem to have the false idealogy that all because you submitted a few hours prior to Scooby51's post, that you HAD to have a confirmed spot.

I personally do not like you comparing us to GOPRO and accusing us of being prejudiced and untruthful when you dont even have any proof to back it up, other than seemingly pent up frustration from not getting in to our trackday.

Matter of fact, we even turned away our personal friends that tried to get in, in a bid to remain diplomatic and just. We are now often accussed of not honoring friendships, because we turn down personal friends in favour of people we dont even know, or for kicking out friends that do not adhere to our rules.

If you would like to see the records, let me know. We may be a non-profit outfit, but we keep everything recorded because we dont want to go down like the NKF.

I am just defending our reputation and I hope you realise that YOU started this inquiry by posting something that fingered the Rev Club in public, and that I am merely responding.

I will not take this offline and leave everyone who read your post about us wondering.

Since you started this online, let's finish it online.

I will stop here, unless you have any more questions.

Edited by Hartholomew

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

The only thing I can say is - there are many people that submitted ahead of you.

If you dont believe it, there is nothing I can do but show you the records.

FYI, we have another session coming up in July '10 and I hope to see you there.

Having GOPRO is a good thing - it means more trackdays for all of us, so dont compare us to them (especially since we are non profit and they are a business) and ruin the happy co-existence we have going.

I am sure that GOPRO and the Rev Club can co-exist and therefore bring more trackdays to everyone.

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

Thanks again for the explanation. With the things i read, i can't help to think that way, unfortunately. But like i have said, i am all over this matter. I certainly do not need to view the records as i am a nobody and u guys have nobody to answer to. Benefit of doubt would be given as i believed we are all rationale adults. Apology.

In fact, we are really fortunate bikers with a top class circuit less than 400km from home with fantastic organisers doing all this out of passion. Go-Pro is a registered business no doubt. By looking at the rate they charge and the numbers of bikes attending, I don't think they make any profit at all. Hotel room charges are cost to cost to end with.

Thanks for the update for an upcoming session and i certainly hope i can attend future track days by whichever organiser, that runs it safely of course. That is if i haven't sell my bike as i have thoughts of quiting sports riding all together. It's a Fking dilemma as the track and tour bugs are biting me hard at the same time.

I do sincerely appreciate the effort and willingness to share knowledge purely driven by passion. Especially to a newbie like me and many others. I like the community, how riders communicate, smile, say hi, etc to each others in the pits upon meeting a new face.

Ok, back to the shitty job to fuel the passion.

:cool:

In fact, we are really fortunate bikers with a top class circuit less than 400km from home with fantastic organisers doing all this out of passion. Go-Pro is a registered business no doubt. By looking at the rate they charge and the numbers of bikes attending, I don't think they make any profit at all. Hotel room charges are cost to cost to end with.

Hi Enjoy,

Which registered company do not want to make any profit? To begin with how much does Rev Club charged compare to GoPro? Do the maths and there you have the profit. We charged you what SIC charged us plus the drinks cost. So please get the figures right before making any public statement and do not assumed.

As Harto mention we started this private track session to have a safe trackdays rather than joining the open session. Its good that Gopro having this as well, we have more trackdays from now on at affordable price. We have set the standard so do it better.:thumb:

Cheers

Hello Riders,

First of all thank you to all participants for joining us! We had a great fun and we saw a lot of smiles on the PIT and this was our priority.

GO-PRO have secured more slots through out the year.. More will come as the year goes on..

In the meantime pictures of last weekend session will be up soon..

For more information please email us at [email protected] or joinf us in facebook under GO-PRO on TRACK.

Cheers,

Abi

GO-PRO