SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Phantom Buy & Sell Thread

arjen

Hi All,

I have a very very good condition Phantom TA200 for sale. Details as below:

1)Color: White

2)Tyres: Bought new. City Demon, less than 4 months old. less than 5000km, 4500km to be exact.

3)Fuel consumption: 39-42km/L. I keep a Fuel Log, updated every single time I top up fuel.

4)Puig Windshield: Bought brand new. 2 months ago.

5)Servicing: Always at Planet

6)COE: Feb 2013. FW2255B. Nice plate worth $500.

7)Big rear box. Can Fit 2 FF helmet.

8)Crash Bars. Special Rear bars. I have spot lights which are not fixed onto the crash bars. I will give it to you FOC.

9)New side stand, rollers, windshield and tyres. Always covered. I will give the cover to the new owner too. The mirrors are ORIGINAL honda phantom mirrors, there is minimal rust on the handle bars, mirrors and other parts of the bike. Although I dont polish the bike as often as I wish i could, I still clean it at least once a week.

10)I am only the 3rd owner of the bike. 2nd owner owned it for 8 years. Bought it 4 months ago.

11)Plans: Considering to lay up the bike, to keep as my spare bike, as the plate number is pretty nice and phantom is no longer in production. It is very very cheap to maintain. I use semi-synthetic engine oil. 2 bottles. Every servicing is only $40. The reason why I am selling this bike is because I bought the new Honda NC700X. Should be collecting it next week. Selling this bike with a extremely heavy heart, simply because this bike is very cheap to run and maintain. If no one buys the bike or the price is too low, I will lay up and shelter this puppy until someone who can appreciate the bike comes along.

12)Price: $750. I bought this bike at the very same price and spent $350 to refurbish the bike. You can rest assure that this bike is capable of running another 10 yrs, if you take as much care as me. The price is not unreasonable considering the fact that so many parts on the bike is new and you would not have to change anything at all.

13) Contacts: Please contact me direct at 81986898, Nick. PM me if you are too shy to talk.

This is a picture of the bike taken recently.

IMG_1005.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

2)Tyres: Bought new. City Demon, less than 4 months old. less than 5000km, 4500km to be exact.

3)Fuel consumption: 39-42km/L. I keep a Fuel Log, updated every single time I top up fuel.

8)Crash Bars. Special Rear bars. I have spot lights which are not fixed onto the crash bars. I will give it to you FOC.

9)New side stand, rollers, windshield and tyres. Always covered. I will give the cover to the new owner too. The mirrors are ORIGINAL honda phantom mirrors, there is minimal rust on the handle bars, mirrors and other parts of the bike. Although I dont polish the bike as often as I wish i could, I still clean it at least once a week.

10)I am only the 3rd owner of the bike. 2nd owner owned it for 8 years. Bought it 4 months ago.

11)Plans: Considering to lay up the bike, to keep as my spare bike, as the plate number is pretty nice and phantom is no longer in production. It is very very cheap to maintain. I use semi-synthetic engine oil. 2 bottles. Every servicing is only $40. The reason why I am selling this bike is because I bought the new Honda NC700X. Should be collecting it next week. Selling this bike with a extremely heavy heart, simply because this bike is very cheap to run and maintain. If no one buys the bike or the price is too low, I will lay up and shelter this puppy until someone who can appreciate the bike comes along.

12)Price: $750. I bought this bike at the very same price and spent $350 to refurbish the bike. You can rest assure that this bike is capable of running another 10 yrs, if you take as much care as me. The price is not unreasonable considering the fact that so many parts on the bike is new and you would not have to change anything at all.

13) Contacts: Please contact me direct at 81986898, Nick. PM me if you are too shy to talk.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]247069[/ATTACH]

Bike Sold to a nice chap.

Hi All,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]247069[/ATTACH]

Bike Sold to a nice chap.

HELLO!

I have a TA200 Phantom for sale. FV Plate COE ending on 19th September 2012. (RENEWABLE)SALE2.jpgSALE3.jpgSALE1.jpg

1) Reason for selling: Upgrading

2) 3rd owner, mileage 74xxxkm

3) Plenty of cosmetic modifications

i) custom made handlebar (appx 13" tall, 30" wide) great for lane splitting & squeezing in traffic

ii) saddlebags; fits a good amount of luggage

iii) custom paint job; fork, triple tree, side cover, rims, tank + fenders

iv) chrome levers

v) chrome engine block cover

vi) chrome highway bar/ crash bar

vii) wider studded buttoned seat for superior comfort

viii) larger signals; relocated rear signals

ix) undermount mirrors

x) relocation of IU

xi) chrome bullet headlamp

xii) TOTAL COST OF PAINT & MODS >$1500

4) Recent maintenance

i) Engine overhauled 1.25years ago

ii) Replaced front (2weeks), rear brake pads (2months)

iii) Changed engine oil (500km ago); changed every 1300km - 2000km

5) No accidents

6) Some cosmetic damages mainly rust to chrome parts, painted parts in great condition

SMS ME AN OFFER @ 92780575. VIEW TO APPRECIATE!

NO URGENCY TO SELL, LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT OWNER TO TAKE OVER.

HELLO!

I have a TA200 Phantom for sale. FV Plate COE ending on 19th September 2012. (RENEWABLE)[ATTACH=CONFIG]247284[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247285[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247286[/ATTACH]

i) custom made handlebar (appx 13" tall, 30" wide) great for lane splitting & squeezing in traffic

iv) chrome levers

ix) undermount mirrors

x) relocation of IU

4) Recent maintenance

5) No accidents

6) Some cosmetic damages mainly rust to chrome parts, painted parts in great condition

SMS ME AN OFFER @ 92780575. VIEW TO APPRECIATE!

NO URGENCY TO SELL, LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT OWNER TO TAKE OVER.

Plate No:FV****A

Price:$250

Payment (Cash/COI):Cash

Road Tax expiry date:Laid Off ( Not Using )

COE expiry date: July 2012 ( Can renew COE )

No. of owner:KOKO

Name of seller:KOKO

Remark:

Other Accessory:Tail Tool Box ( Big)

Reason for Selling: Going Over Sea

do u wan? i would like to sell my Kappa 42L top box tgt with base plate

condition: 9/10 (no discoloration)

recently i upsize to 50L :cheeky:

Thanks but i got a box from another forum mate liao.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z87/stevenlai78/honda_z7no2572.gif

SELLING

Picture of bikes:2012-06-13-107.jpg2012-06-13-108.jpg2012-06-13-109.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]$family[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]forEach[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]each[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]every[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]filter[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]clean[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]indexOf[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]map[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]some[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]associate[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]link[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]contains[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]extend[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]getLast[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]getRandom[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]include[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]combine[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]erase[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]empty[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]flatten[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]hexToRgb[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]rgbToHex[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]toJSON[/ATTACH]

Mileage: 99431

Plate No: FV_ _ _

Price: S$399

Payment: Cash

Road Tax expiry date: 18 June 2012

COE expiry date: 18 June 2012, renewable to 5yrs or 10 yrs.[No. of owner: 4

Name of seller: Wong

Remark: Bike kept in good condition with cover.

Other Accessory: 2 Kappa side boxes and crash bar bought 1 yr ago.

Reason for Selling: upgrading

Good day to everyone having a few items that I wanted to use for my phantom, with it being sold, I am selling some of the things plus some other things that I got after collecting my new bike.

Item 1:Kappa K46 Box with base plate

Model: Kappa K46

Items:Box, base plate and 2 keys.

Comment: Bought this box brand new when I wanted to change the box on my phantom, since I sold my the phantom, I am putting it up for sale. Completely BRAND NEW. Unused. Please do not ask me if the price comes with installation. I have no idea how to... I have no rack...

Price:$150

IMG_1335.jpgIMG_1333.jpg

Item 2: Helmets

Size:L

Items: 1 X M sized helmet. Black.

Comment:Bought a new bike from ASP. Didn't like the helmet, selling very very cheap. Cushions can not be removed for washing.

Price:$18

IMG_1336.jpg

Item 3: Phantom Brake Pads

Item: Front and Back Brake Pads. Brand new, bought from thailand. Original from Honda Phantom.

Comment: like-wise for all my other items, wanted to use them for my phantom. Sold the bike, have no use for them. Selling seperately or together.

Price: $25 for front OR back. $40 for both.

IMG_1339.jpg

Item 4: Gloves

Glove 1: Fabric Glove.

Comment: Similar to what you can buy from LAB, to me, this is of better quality. I am selling as how much i paid for it. Size L.

Price:$16.

IMG_1340.jpg

Glove 2: Hard knuckled Glove.

Comment: Have not seen anything similar, but u can see from the attached photos. This pair of glove is very comfortable. suitable if you like to ride scramblers, IMHO. I am selling as how how much I bought it for. Size L.

Price: $30.

IMG_1342.jpg

Item 5:Raincoat

Comment:Raincoat given to me for free by ASP... I have my own, keeping 1 in case my one is torn. Selling the other.

Price: $12.

Please feel free to PM me. I will reply you ASAP, i log in everyday.

Edited by Nick_Lee
updated

HELLO!

I have a TA200 Phantom for sale. FV Plate COE ending on 19th September 2012. (RENEWABLE)

iv) chrome levers

ix) undermount mirrors

x) relocation of IU

4) Recent maintenance

5) No accidents

SALE1.jpgSALE2.jpgSALE3.jpg

SELLING @ SGD 700 ONLY!!!! (WITH STOCK HANDLEBAR) SMS/CALL 92780575

Hi All

I am selling my Honda Phantom TA 150. The bike is not working condition at the moment, probably needs engine overhaul.

COE : 25 July 2014 (non renewable)

road tax : july 2012

Asking price: 250

Can sell the whole bike or individual parts as i will scrap if no takers.

contact me at 96164767