SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Gathering] Bondminton session

jtzx

hahaha... near-by only... still not too bad.. places like jurong is a total NONO to me..

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think hor, after the game I'll pengsan liao! Will probably rest and make my way home liao, so you guys go ahead with 2nd part lah! Forgive this old man hor, cos maybe need to do 'sushi' after that, hahahaha.... No lah, the next morning need to welcome the YOG around my place and go for lucky draw! I'm hoping to win the top prize - 42" LED by the CC!!!

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

wa... welcome YOG for the sake of the lucky draw ah? lol

Ya, I kinda joined to become a RC member lately and so kena recall to stand on the road to received them! And as for the lucky draw, it's for those who hung our flags early to participate in the lucky draw lor! Hehehe, wish me luck!

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

wow... ur bike got hang flag ma? haha saw a some cars n a few bikes with it nowadays... gd luk for the lucky draw man

Hehehe, paiseh leh! I got a few flags but malu to put them up lah! Dun go with my bike lah! Maybe a small sticker on my top box can lah, but a FLAG!!! Mai lah!

Hmmm perhaps can put one day on a thursday or something? Cause I normally work on fridays, but I know can't fit everybody's schedule..

And if any of you guys need, I got a tube of pretty normal shuttlecorks, and 4 racquets, 3 of which are practice racquets 1 is my own, so if you guys need let me know =)

"Wolves and sheep will live together in peace, and leopards will lie down with young goats, calves and lion cubs will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Cows and bears will eat together, and their calves and cubs will lie down in peace." Isaiah 11:6-8

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/9/8/17/be-an-optimist-prime-4756-1283979887-3.jpg

Hmmm perhaps can put one day on a thursday or something? Cause I normally work on fridays, but I know can't fit everybody's schedule..

And if any of you guys need, I got a tube of pretty normal shuttlecorks, and 4 racquets, 3 of which are practice racquets 1 is my own, so if you guys need let me know =)

Noted bro. Since 6 & 13 Aug already booked, we'll go along 1st and will try to book Thursday next round lah. Anyway, if you know of anywhere that is good and available, please check back with us. I think it'll be a go ahead to place the booking lah. Cos I think alot of us wanna play, it's just that either their timing or schedule not right nia. Cheers!

so r we gg to pump n makan at boleh land after the session?

depends on the crowd lorhz.. i follow flow de...

I think hor, after the game I'll pengsan liao! Will probably rest and make my way home liao, so you guys go ahead with 2nd part lah! Forgive this old man hor, cos maybe need to do 'sushi' after that, hahahaha.... No lah, the next morning need to welcome the YOG around my place and go for lucky draw! I'm hoping to win the top prize - 42" LED by the CC!!!

i be in NYP for YOG also.. minister coming to our school also...

Noted bro. Since 6 & 13 Aug already booked, we'll go along 1st and will try to book Thursday next round lah. Anyway, if you know of anywhere that is good and available, please check back with us. I think it'll be a go ahead to place the booking lah. Cos I think alot of us wanna play, it's just that either their timing or schedule not right nia. Cheers!

huat lahz.. looking forward to this bondminton sia

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

1st. Jtzx Bondminton Game

Date:6 & 13 Aug 10 (Both Fridays)

Time:7pm-9pm

Venue: The Arena Country Club, 511 Upper Jurong Singapore 638366

Courts :Court 4 ($8.25/hr)

* each pay $3 to pureice. extra $$ goes to shuttlecock *

Attendance:

1) jtzx - El Kommandante

2) vidak

3) thenation - if free

4) pureice - Iron Man Turbo Edition

5) devil.l

6) bikee - w/o racket

7) mepkoh - Commentator / racket ah long

8) Andrew (wanna learn how to play :cheeky: )

9) KmaX

10) darev

11) kmjoe [will try to ask for a different shift on that day]

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

Attendance:

1) jtzx - El Kommandante

2) thenation - if free

3) pureice - Iron Man Turbo Edition

4) devil.l

5) bikee - w/o racket

6) mepkoh - Commentator / racket ah long

7) Andrew (wanna learn how to play :cheeky: )

8) KmaX

9) darev

10) kmjoe [will try to ask for a different shift on that day]

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

Attendance:

1) jtzx - El Kommandante

2) thenation - if free

4) devil.l

5) bikee - w/o racket

8) KmaX

9) darev

10) kmjoe

i will be going, i changed to an earlier shift... hope i still can tahan till after the badminton, btw jt possible for u to bring my racket for me? i dun tink i wan bring to work leh, later giv ppl say i chg shift to play badminton =x

Attendance:

1) jtzx - El Kommandante

2) thenation - if free

4) devil.l

5) bikee - w/o racket

8) KmaX

9) darev

10) kmjoe

i will be going, i changed to an earlier shift... hope i still can tahan till after the badminton, btw jt possible for u to bring my racket for me? i dun tink i wan bring to work leh, later giv ppl say i chg shift to play badminton =x

can can.. possible...

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

Attendance:

1) jtzx - El Kommandante

2)

4) devil.l

5) bikee - w/o racket

8) KmaX

9) darev

10) kmjoe

I have something that cropped up at the last minute...will not be able to make it for both dates...

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg

Attendance:

1) jtzx

2) pureice

3) devil.l

4) bikee

5) mepkoh

6) Andrew

7) KmaX

8) darev

9) kmjoe

Do not think we need to buy shuttlecocks bah, Jtzx will being some (his + mine) if anyone got also can bring

yupyup ;D cool cool ;D finally got my racket back... just purchase new shoes from my excoach.. Wao!! not bad.. Nano99 string ;D

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

Attendance:

1) jtzx

2) pureice

3) devil.l

4) bikee

5) kmjoe

6) Andrew

7) KmaX

8) darev

9)

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

yupyup ;D cool cool ;D finally got my racket back... just purchase new shoes from my excoach.. Wao!! not bad.. Nano99 string ;D

Oh! That reminds me to dig out my racquets from the storeroom! Aiyo, I still haven't bot my shoes leh! Was at T3 last night (they absorb 7% GST) and saw a few pairs of Mizuno for indoor sport but the soles very hard, so din get lor! Hopefully can get soon else gotto use tracking shoes for badminton, hahaha....

wa tracking shoe cannot la, my badminton shoe also no more liao, gota use jogging shoes lol

Can't remember but I think we cannot use dark sole shoe for court games. Anyway, I think no one will check bahm as the clubhouse is so far away from the courts and it's upstairs!