SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[SSDC] Class 2B (2010)

wow, there seem to be much more learners for CDC and BBDC, their thread are like 20+ pages, SSDC only 3 pages

More accurately, more people from CDC and BBDC participating in their respective thread nowadays. Before the threads were 'reset' SSDC 2B had the highest number of posts lol. Although the location of SSDC nowadays might also have a bit to do with it. It's lost a fair bit of it's territory and encroached on BBDC territory.

The winner is CDC :p

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then should be ok lor, I had 3 CR before my pract 4, cuz my RTT need to wait damn long. then pract 4 i got 4 points for blind spot.

yeah. Same situation here, RTT is on 25th Nov . had 3 CR also, but different people, different way (: so hoping can get below 18 & pass ! (:

- 2011 to 2013 - HONDA CBR 150R (Becky)

- 2013 to Present - YAMAHA RXZ 135 (Azza)

I passed my prac 6. Next lesson is prac 7. When will the road revision be available for me to book? after i pass my prac 7?

Bro can share how many times you go Practical 6 & what are the things to look out? I going tonight practical 6.. :-)

Class 3 2004

Class 2B 2010

Class 2A 2012

hi all

Anyone can advice ??

Currently i waiting for my RTT. Due to my work, need to apply leave for practical. Thus need advice can i clear L5 to L7 within a week

unlikely u can clear all 3 in 1 week...

even u are super good can clear 1x every practical, maybe the lesson timing may not be on ur side..

Oct 2010 : Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSI UG3

Jan 2015 : Honda NC750X

:clap:

Hi all, i need some tips.

Will be going L7 tomorrow morning. What will the atmosphere like? will it be like L4 where every courses got

Instructor sit & mark your timing/performance?

Just relax..not too tense up..you should be fine..

as long you hv no immediate failure during circuit..you will be ok..

Oct 2010 : Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSI UG3

Jan 2015 : Honda NC750X

:clap:

Just relax..not too tense up..you should be fine..

as long you hv no immediate failure during circuit..you will be ok..

thanks bro, just completed L7 & through it.

left only defensive riding theory 5 & 6 tomorrow & can book TP . :-)

Class 3 2004

Class 2B 2010

Class 2A 2012

What are the days and time for 5,6,7? Clear pract 4 weeks ago. My RTT is on 4nov.

Hopefully no screw up and then i can try to clear all asap.

So far, 2 lessons on pract 1, the rest all 1 lesson. hope 5,6,7, RTT & TP 1 time clear. Then i can start riding liao. Bought my bike already. :x

Hi I just passed my practical 5 on my 2nd try last Sunday 1pm-3pm. It was raining and I stall after the 6 bikes slope going out the road and after the u turn lucky the instructor give chance and understand my situation coz my specs was wet due to rain drops. Lucky pass. Now I MUST book prac 6 at night.

Practical 1 - 2x

Practical 2 - 1x

Practical 3.1 - 1x

Practical 3.2 -1x

Circuit Revision -1x

Practical 4 - 1x

September 30 RTT - Passed

Practical 5 -

Practical 6 -

Practical 7 -