SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[SSDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I just passed my practical 5 on my 2nd try last Sunday 1pm-3pm. It was raining and I stall after the 6 bikes slope going out the road and after the u turn lucky the instructor give chance and understand my situation coz my specs was wet due to rain drops. Lucky pass. Now I MUST book prac 6 at night.

You mean we can choose night for 5 or 6? Not compulsory 5? Book online or?

Hi check with u, if L5~7 everyday also get slot?? Cause i plan to take 1 week leave and clear them ASAP..

If i not mistaken, L5-L7 everyday also got slot but subject to availability. Lets say if monday nite u go L5 & passed & book next morning L6 & passed & same night L7, Like that very shiok man. All the best for you L5 - L7 & good luck.

Class 3 2004

Class 2B 2010

Class 2A 2012

If i not mistaken, L5-L7 everyday also got slot but subject to availability. Lets say if monday nite u go L5 & passed & book next morning L6 & passed & same night L7, Like that very shiok man. All the best for you L5 - L7 & good luck.

Thanks for the infor.... glad that everyday also get L5~7... Good luck to u too

there is a serious accident this morning b4 ssdc at junction , involving 1 cab, 1 suv and 2 bikes....ambulance came....1 biker is bleeding from his face.... do exercise cautious when u riding at this area........

From Honda's Phantom to ..................

Clearing each stage at SSDC and BBDC for bike license was fun !!!

Hope those injured is getting well. The 2b road test route is somehow tricky or dangerous.

During L6, the instructor commented that 4 of us did not give way to pedestrians & cyclist while turning right before passing by the smrt depot.

However after the lesson finished, we discuss among ourselves & all 4 of us confirm we did not see any cyclist & pedestrians nearby to cross.

Well we have just to open eyes bigger next time/lesson.

Another area to look out during road lesson/test is Opp the smrt depot where there is lots of big vehicles parked by the side. Anytime someone or a dog might just comeout in between those vehicles & may cause learners to Jam brake.

Class 3 2004

Class 2B 2010

Class 2A 2012

went for my 1st lesson 2 today..everything went great until uturn i fall n sprain my ankle n elbow..nw hav to retake cos of the sprain..tried a few times all fall at the same uturn..instructor say that my turn too big..any tips for uturn and slalom

Dun pm me as i cant seem to receive and sent pm

Passed 2B yesterday with 10 points!

Just a tip to all riders: Be careful on the trailer road part of the test circuit (the one just before the 2 slip road section). I almost got flattened yesterday during the test by a crazy lorry who turned out from a side road on the right. Luckily I managed to swerve to the side and avoid being smashed to pieces during the test. And luckily there were no testers at that section!

Please be careful, as some industrial vehicle drivers are crazy.

Class 3 - 24 Jan 2006 - Lancer, Impreza TS, Impreza WRX

Class 2B - 28 October 2010 - SP, KRR

Class 2A - 26 March 2012 - CBR400

Class 2 - 6 June 2013 - Suzuki Hayabusa, GSX-R600

went for my 1st lesson 2 today..everything went great until uturn i fall n sprain my ankle n elbow..nw hav to retake cos of the sprain..tried a few times all fall at the same uturn..instructor say that my turn too big..any tips for uturn and slalom

You have to lean low and look where you want to go. I know "look where you want to go" sounds very cliche, but it works. If you have trouble implementing it, simply turn ur head 90 degrees to the right when you U-turn right, and keep your head up. Something like a Kekanan-Pu-Seng posture. Do the same for left U-turns.

This should correct the bad habit automatically.

Hi everyone, I just cleared my lesson 6. I am thinking of attempting lesson 7 multiple times until I pass next week so that I can book the TP on 25th nov. So anyone know what are the chances that the TP is not fully booked by then?

Have faith bro. Lesson 7 is not hard to pass. Take it on Monday, clear it, go down and book. The 25th nov slot shd still be there.

Yeah ... Test on 25th Nov still available base on ssdc web information.

Better hurry go L7 & if you had done 1 nite riding on either L5 or L6,

weekend slots for L7 should be available for you to go.

Stay calm & not commit any immediate failure in both circuit & road,

remember to stop & stop lines, blind spots while turning & bends.

If you comply all the above, you will be able go through.

Also ensure defensive theory 5-7 you had go.

All the best!

Class 3 2004

Class 2B 2010

Class 2A 2012

Have faith bro. Lesson 7 is not hard to pass. Take it on Monday, clear it, go down and book. The 25th nov slot shd still be there.

Yeah ... Test on 25th Nov still available base on ssdc web information.

Better hurry go L7 & if you had done 1 nite riding on either L5 or L6,

weekend slots for L7 should be available for you to go.

Stay calm & not commit any immediate failure in both circuit & road,

remember to stop & stop lines, blind spots while turning & bends.

If you comply all the above, you will be able go through.

Also ensure defensive theory 5-7 you had go.

All the best!

Thanks guys I will try my best at lesson 7. Altho I have cleared lesson 6 I am still not sure about the test route as I just follow the rider infront :)

Bro, better memorise route especially the part where they called meeting pt 1 & 2.

Thanks. meeting pt1 & 2 i remember, pt1 after the first right turn to the main road and pt2 after the U turn got 1 pole mark 71. Hope l7 dont go wrong route :) I try to remember.

Edited by keyxblade

Can anyone advice does Monday have L6 at 8.10pm??

I trying to clear L5 this weekend else have to wait for tue L5 8.10pm to clear the Nite riding requirement

bro, monday shld have L6 at 8.10pm as i went for L6 monday 8.10pm.

Class 3 2004

Class 2B 2010

Class 2A 2012