SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[SSDC] Class 2B (2010)

anybody here can share experience/tips during tp test day. Like what are the process that will take place.

will they allow us to try/warm up one round?

i was informed by an instructor that work permit holders go first follow by youngest singaporeans. mean the eldest will go last.

Yea!! That information will be treated like gold! Please share! Tolong tolong!

:angel: Be considerate on the roads! Ride safe! :)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cleared 1. Not sure if it's different instructor or they really made major changes to Prac 1.

What did they change? Well i think probably due to accidents that happened. It's all for the safety of the students!

What did they change? Well i think probably due to accidents that happened. It's all for the safety of the students!

I think previously for changing up beyond 2nd gear in prac 1, they go outside the mini circuit. Now it's from the mini circuit, around the area where the bikes are parked and back to the mini circuit. Seems to be a lot more stops within the mini circuit as well.

I have a perpetually painful left thumb.. :(

anybody here can share experience/tips during tp test day. Like what are the process that will take place.

i was informed by an instructor that work permit holders go first follow by youngest singaporeans. mean the eldest will go last.

warm up u will go a few rounds, then the instructor will ask u to wait at the waiting room till the tester come.

permit holder will go 1st follow by the oldest and the youngest singaporean.

good luck on yr TP test :)

Silverelf, what bike are you planning to get? :)

Hahah! You are the second person in the past week who asked me that. It's still soooo far away leh.. Dunno if I can make it to TP or not and then dunno can pass or not. Pass already also dunno if I dare to buy one and ride or not :p

Been changing my mind a bit on the issue but it's always been between the Honda CBR 150 (hope I got the model right) and the Aprilia RS 125... Right now I prefer the CBR 150 cos I heard that it's not that bad a fuel guzzler.

Absolutely no idea how much either cost though.

Hahah! You are the second person in the past week who asked me that. It's still soooo far away leh.. Dunno if I can make it to TP or not and then dunno can pass or not. Pass already also dunno if I dare to buy one and ride or not :p

Been changing my mind a bit on the issue but it's always been between the Honda CBR 150 (hope I got the model right) and the Aprilia RS 125... Right now I prefer the CBR 150 cos I heard that it's not that bad a fuel guzzler.

Absolutely no idea how much either cost though.

wow wow!! that's a rather fierce bike to me. looks powerful... as time goes by, you got more confident in riding...that's when you feel like owning one for yourself. when you ride on the road on gear 5, the more you feel like getting your own bike! but it all comes to safety...

CBR 150 fierce ah? :p

See how lah... thinking only... Any idea how much it costs?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/307020-WTS-CBR150R-COE-till-2013

I'm not really sure but you can view the "Used Bike Sale Section" for CBR lo! Seems pretty affordable, below 2.5k. You gotta look at the correct CC though...from what I see this is for 2b... ;) sry, can't help much because I'm not so good too... haha

:nono:

Bro, during test day..you will hv a warm up in circuit ..try to come early ..grab a bike and straight away go for warm up..do as many rds as possibble 'cos it will be chaotic once all the riders about 80++ doing warm up at the same time..Do remember bring I/c ...no ic no test :nono:

The sequence will be every 20 riders go at 1 time ...eldest to youngest :p....after test completed ...all will gather at the waiting room again to wait for ur result...if ur name is called out..means u FAIL..:slapforehead:

Oct 2010 : Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSI UG3

Jan 2015 : Honda NC750X

:clap:

:nono:

Bro, during test day..you will hv a warm up in circuit ..try to come early ..grab a bike and straight away go for warm up..do as many rds as possibble 'cos it will be chaotic once all the riders about 80++ doing warm up at the same time..Do remember bring I/c ...no ic no test :nono:

The sequence will be every 20 riders go at 1 time ...eldest to youngest :p....after test completed ...all will gather at the waiting room again to wait for ur result...if ur name is called out..means u FAIL..:slapforehead:

thanks man for the valuable info. Must come early lah like that.

Class 3 2004

Class 2B 2010

Class 2A 2012