SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[SSDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine plank main problem. lesson 4 i do cr 4 times, lesson 7 do cr 2 times just to practice it.

i have to really take a very deep breath & really cool down only can do.

Fig 8 slow (11-12 secs) & crank course sometimes tend to put put fingger

standby on clutch, kena 2 pts at lesson 4.

others should be ok. today going rr, tomorrow, tues, wed cr.

Class 3 2004

Class 2B 2010

Class 2A 2012

Any ideas how I can aim better for the plank?

ask the instructor guide u during CR? I just look at the plank then throttle lor. And while balancing I always look down on the plank while instructors always tell me do not look at the plank always look straight. but I am more comfortable looking down so my technique is incorrect method lol, I only drop down from plank during lesson 3 a few times, other than that I have not drop from the plank.

ask the instructor guide u during CR? I just look at the plank then throttle lor. And while balancing I always look down on the plank while instructors always tell me do not look at the plank always look straight. but I am more comfortable looking down so my technique is incorrect method lol, I only drop down from plank during lesson 3 a few times, other than that I have not drop from the plank.

Yeah loh, instructor say don't look at plank but if I don't look at the plank.. how to get on and stay on the plank leh....

Any ideas how I can aim better for the plank?

once on the plank look straight bro...don't look down..lots of rider tend to look at the plank..pick up more speed when mounting of plank then maintain half clutch...shld be able to make it..also use inner thigh to grip tank..more stable..

Oct 2010 : Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSI UG3

Jan 2015 : Honda NC750X

:clap:

once on the plank look straight bro...don't look down..lots of rider tend to look at the plank..pick up more speed when mounting of plank then maintain half clutch...shld be able to make it..also use inner thigh to grip tank..more stable..

Difficult to implement (for me lah cos I need to consciously tell myself to do this and that) but yep! Grip tank and speed control very very important to clearing this!! Thanks! (I'm still not good enough at it though, need more practice)

Don't you even look at the plan in the beginning to mount it?

Hi guys! Finally enrolled for my 2B at SSDC..

nelo said:
sometimes facebook is like a fridge. you open it once every little while hoping something new will appear only to realise nothing changed.

Aprilia RX125 

Yamaha X1R

Kymco Downtown 200

KTM Duke 200

Gilera Runner ST200

Suzuki DRZ400SM

Honda CB400X

Kawasaki Ninja 400

Suzuki DRZ400SM
Suzuki Vstrom 1000 

Difficult to implement (for me lah cos I need to consciously tell myself to do this and that) but yep! Grip tank and speed control very very important to clearing this!! Thanks! (I'm still not good enough at it though, need more practice)

Don't you even look at the plan in the beginning to mount it?

of course you have to look at the plank first in order to mount it haha. grip tank tight and relax your upper body. after mounting look straight and balance yourself.

go faster if you cannot stay on the plank for too long, better than falling off plank