SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda ST1300

CAS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For sale:

1) Used K&N air filter $50

3) Brand new right hand side metallic grey side pannier $1000 (brand new cost $1300 for part#17 and part#18)

side pannier (R).jpg

refer to the red circled parts, the other misc items which are not circled are not included in this sale

PM me if keen

Edited by Guolong

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,Im new here.

I need some help.Does anyone know where to get new Honda ST13 PE 2014 side pannier?Recently my side pannier(left side) drop on the road while riding at woodlands.Didnt know it has already drop until I reach my carpark.now left one side already.much appreciate.

Thanks.

Edited by nahiys

Hi,Im new here.

I need some help.Does anyone know where to get new Honda ST13 PE 2014 side pannier?Recently my side pannier(left side) drop on the road while riding at woodlands.Didnt know it has already drop until I reach my carpark.now left one side already.much appreciate.

Thanks.

Wow! That is very unfortunate! Did you try to trace back your route to locate it? Anyway, you could make an order from the shop you bought your ST from but it would take a while for it to arrive unless the salesperson could sell you one from another ST on display. You could also go to Boon Siew.

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

Hi,Im new here.

Thanks.

I got a brand new side pannier but right hand side.

• 2 weeks later...
time for a kopi meet up. We are a dying breed. Most ST are already over 10Yrs or coming to 10yrs old

Mine also left next year. But very well maintained . Just replace alot brand new parts and alternator n others for preventive.... its a pity if i planned to let go.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! That is very unfortunate! Did you try to trace back your route to locate it? Anyway, you could make an order from the shop you bought your ST from but it would take a while for it to arrive unless the salesperson could sell you one from another ST on display. You could also go to Boon Siew.

Yes, I make a search the last stop but it gone. Went to Boon Siew for help only told to get new one.

No choice, i get it from FJT for $1900. it was an expensive ride to Koh Samui.

tks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi hondaking. Whats the problem? Is the abs flashing onstantly or there is a pattern to it? Which shop have you went to?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

I'm looking for the ST1300...

Know of anyone selling?

Please contact me at 81820075

Thanks All for your help.

If it helps, I just traded in my 2010 red ST1300 to M1 Motoring a month ago. All stock. Condition is good. Never gave me any problems in my 5+ years owning it. PM me should you need more info.

Cheers!

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit