SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda ST1300

CAS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted by ohayo

Date: 18th Dec 2010

Move off Time: 9.15pm (Sharp)

Destination: Bukit Indah old town cafe

Meet up place: Gelang Patah Esso

1. Ohayo and wife

2. Ohayo friend

3. Jason/LCP

4. Andy loo

5. Joseph

6. Advrider

7. Kano

8. Shizzy and wife

Anybody else?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi STguys,

I'm intending to let go my loving 06 ST (with many accesories and low mileage usage) for overseas long stay. Anyone really keen, can call at 97662838 to arrange to view and discuss without obligation. Thanks.

Bro, any picx to see and what price, colour any repair history ?.... Terence 98517927

Terence STX :thumb: +65-9072-9070

looksee looksee la...if i get then i have to sell my st11 lor..only if is good deal.It seem ST13 engine are very smooth lei..

Bro maybe u want to try to get this

I installed the V8 UTR charger on my 11 and the evo 3000 series on my 1.5

Thanks. I reckon your UTR Power Charger should be our latest V8 model and this budget V8 is supposed to replace our UTR Power Charger Evo 2000A Series interms of performance and power. This V8 model is our main export model to Malaysia and selling about RM700 per set for most cars. The drawback for V8 is the lifespan of average 3 to 4 years as compared to UTR Evo 2000A/3000/5000/6000 Series of average 5 years. AS for the previous V3 power charger model for bike, the average of V3 lifespan is at most 3 years.

In fact, we have installed UTR Power Charger Evo 3000 Series before in a Honda ST 1300 with pretty good feedback of engine smoother and more responsive.

As V8 model is very new in the market, we have not collected and gathered any feedback on V8 yet. Anyway, I will put the feedback on V8 soon after we officially launched it next month.

Thanks and have a nice weekend! Sorry that I am currently not in Singapore for more feedback details especially on V8 model and I will only be back next week.

Best regards,

Johnny

http://sg.88db.com/Automotive/Spare-Accessories/ad-788333/

Currently 6000km the EO I am using now still running smooth... Maybe you might want to try his Engine Oil from another forummer by the nick of "Ah Pek" which I got my UTR chargers also from him at a cheaper price compare to Johnny.

alreadi one week wif ahpek EO.. Can reallie feel the EO kick in now. Feels the engine well lubricated with the X1r stuck to the walls of my engine.. Bike at low gears very smooth and even smoother at higher speed.. can even feel the bike moving so calm at high speed.. Well done by Ahpek.. thanks for the tips n tricks..

like wat the master always say.. "Ride Safe My Friend"...

Blended eo = $16 per litre (fully sync with ester)

X-1R = $38 (3 in 1 formulation not single category found in mototiam)

Oil Filter = $9

No labour cost..on way here, tar_pow Ko-Pe_Orh :angel:

guys y dont u all try this brand, AH-PEK EO, i myself have just try it n its worth every penny, u will c ur rpm went up so fast like a rocket, bike is smooth n can notice theres's improvement in performance, example from bro bigdogs, after trying out my bike he rite away chnge to AH-PEK eo as well, talk many2 oso no use, try for urself to c e difference n power,once u try u urself b e judge... :thumb:

Good stuff are meant to be shared..

:thumb: