Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!


Recommended Posts

Originally posted by stanboy@May 19 2004, 02:20 PM

cant wait to get but havnt take cl2 yet...droolong liaoz~~~ :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

icic..i waiting for my shipment to arrive this month...:cheer:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • milan

    3025

  • TyrÃl

    2916

  • lo-on

    2703

  • MC28

    2643

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by stanboy@May 19 2004, 09:01 PM

wah~~~~so envy!!! :weep:

wat color u bought? :confused:

nvm,i wait patiently... :smile:

black version...been waiting for nearly a month...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MC28@May 20 2004, 09:50 AM

black version...been waiting for nearly a month...

After placing my order, i waited ard 2 weeks...

 

What happened to urs? 1 mth + still haven't got ur order? Which shop u bought from?

 

:smile:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/MPeX/DSCF0048.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MPeX@May 20 2004, 12:19 PM

After placing my order, i waited ard 2 weeks...

 

What happened to urs? 1 mth + still haven't got ur order? Which shop u bought from?

 

:smile:

southern...when i order that time,whole sg out of stock..now all waiting for shipment to arrive...i tink i wait for around 2 weeks already..shipment coming in next week...after that do reg all this should be end month can roll out..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MC28@May 20 2004, 12:29 PM

southern...when i order that time,whole sg out of stock..now all waiting for shipment to arrive...i tink i wait for around 2 weeks already..shipment coming in next week...after that do reg all this should be end month can roll out..

Just curious... how many money u paid for the bike OTR? Mine was $19k... would have been $18.5k, but i'm under 31.... so insurance need a bit more...

 

Whole sg out of stock?! Fwah.... hope it doesn't become taxi bike.... :giddy:

 

registration took me ard 7 working days... LTA very slow to release number plate... I think another owner called kimderson also waited quite long for the registration... :mad:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/MPeX/DSCF0048.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MPeX@May 20 2004, 01:12 PM

Just curious... how many money u paid for the bike OTR? Mine was $19k... would have been $18.5k, but i'm under 31.... so insurance need a bit more...

 

Whole sg out of stock?! Fwah.... hope it doesn't become taxi bike.... :giddy:

 

registration took me ard 7 working days... LTA very slow to release number plate... I think another owner called kimderson also waited quite long for the registration... :mad:

19k too...i'm 23 btw...my fren recommend mi to the shop and the boss bo bian have to give mi cheap..they looking for Fxxx num plate for mi now..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kimderson
Originally posted by MC28@May 20 2004, 05:32 PM

19k too...i'm 23 btw...my fren recommend mi to the shop and the boss bo bian have to give mi cheap..they looking for Fxxx num plate for mi now..

it make me wait for the fy*** for 3 wks. after all the wait it finally out 1 and half wks ago. so if in the near future we meet up we'll have all the 3 color of 600k4.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kimderson@May 20 2004, 06:22 PM

it make me wait for the fy*** for 3 wks. after all the wait it finally out 1 and half wks ago. so if in the near future we meet up we'll have all the 3 color of 600k4.

u brought from albert?

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kimderson@May 20 2004, 06:45 PM

i bought it from xterme with coe of 853 if i'm not wrong

oh,so u brought the white blue version ar?perhaps when i get my bike we can come out la kopi..my coe 801...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kimderson@May 20 2004, 06:45 PM

i bought it from xterme with coe of 853 if i'm not wrong

My COE mid $200 nia... :mad:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/MPeX/DSCF0048.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kimderson
Originally posted by MPeX@May 21 2004, 02:24 AM

My COE mid $200 nia... :mad:

coe $200 how lian :sian: my coe $800+:mad: but never mind as long as the the bike is out. it not much a different $800+ or $200+ for 10 yrs , it the insurance that kills.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kimderson
Originally posted by MC28@May 20 2004, 07:42 PM

oh,so u brought the white blue version ar?perhaps when i get my bike we can come out la kopi..my coe 801...

no problem but we must get mpex to come along so that there is the full range of 600k4:cheeky: :cheeky:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kimderson@May 21 2004, 08:37 AM

no problem but we must get mpex to come along so that there is the full range of 600k4:cheeky: :cheeky:

ya..and we take some pics...ahaha...my insurance cost around 954 2nd party from ntuc exclusive of 15% ncb..so minus off ncb should be around 800+

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kimderson@May 21 2004, 08:33 AM

coe $200 how lian :sian: my coe $800+:mad: but never mind as long as the the bike is out. it not much a different $800+ or $200+ for 10 yrs , it the insurance that kills.

$200 hao lian? Eh i prefer the higher the better leh.... then if i scrap my bike in case of total loss, can get back higher COE residual value... :sweat:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/MPeX/DSCF0048.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MC28@May 21 2004, 10:17 AM

ya..and we take some pics...ahaha...my insurance cost around 954 2nd party from ntuc exclusive of 15% ncb..so minus off ncb should be around 800+

Ya mine cost the same... then minus 5% loyalty rebate ard $900... i dun haf NCB to claim... :mad:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/MPeX/DSCF0048.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MPeX@May 21 2004, 12:52 PM

Ya mine cost the same... then minus 5% loyalty rebate ard $900... i dun haf NCB to claim... :mad:

u got claim before?my last claim was 2 and 1/2 years back....that was when i was still under mitsui..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MC28@May 21 2004, 04:14 PM

u got claim before?my last claim was 2 and 1/2 years back....that was when i was still under mitsui..

I never claim before, but because in the last 3 yrs i change 4 bikes le... so everytime insurance haven't reach 3 yrs gotta cancel leow...

 

According to NTUC, must be same bike for 3 yrs then got NCB... :confused:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/MPeX/DSCF0048.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MPeX@May 22 2004, 03:47 PM

I never claim before, but because in the last 3 yrs i change 4 bikes le... so everytime insurance haven't reach 3 yrs gotta cancel leow...

 

According to NTUC, must be same bike for 3 yrs then got NCB... :confused:

but seldom pple ride >3yrs in cl2B n cl2A lor... :sweat:

wheres my siggy?!?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MPeX@May 22 2004, 03:47 PM

I never claim before, but because in the last 3 yrs i change 4 bikes le... so everytime insurance haven't reach 3 yrs gotta cancel leow...

 

According to NTUC, must be same bike for 3 yrs then got NCB... :confused:

i onli got my ntuc insurance in nov 2002 lehz..when i renew it last year,got 15% already...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Lion@May 23 2004, 12:49 AM

MPex go RevZone with xue ar? :lol:

Hmmm u were there too? How u knoe it was me? :cheeky:

 

And :btw: , who is xue?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/MPeX/DSCF0048.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MPeX@May 23 2004, 04:03 AM

Hmmm u were there too? How u knoe it was me? :cheeky:

 

And :btw: , who is xue?

Orh...Like that I mistaken the girl already. :cheeky:

 

Me ar? Me sitting just outside the pub with crutches one! Botak guy with crutches?

 

You park your G6 with a S4 right? :smile:

http://p1.bikepics.com/pics/2009/07/09/bikepics-1722149-full.jpg

If It Ain't Scary, It Ain't Fast Enough
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...