SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

New 'high-end' 2b bike: KTM 125 Duke

mechwira

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I check with u how much is Street Evo Jacket ?

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, would like to know whether this bike got sliders available especially for the tank if we were to skidded and fall. I would like to know if there are any sliders available for this bike. Would be crying if owning this bike and when bad things happen, money is what we think first. (in the case of we skid ourselves)

wohooo 60months for a 2b bike and a whole load of interests..like buying ducatis..lol

Be a HERO

Add this Space For your Meat Fix: https://www.facebook.com/JamesButcheryCo?fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/Az_itsme/20140621_182817.jpg

just a honest recommendation, no pun intended to anyone..do not 'choke' urself by buying something u find hard afford..bigger loans with longer and smaller monthly installments equals to whole load of interests which IMO is not worth it at all..unless u planing to ride at least 5 years or more then do think twice before committing..buy something u like but importantly buy something u can..this bike is a very good 2B definitely but I see some fellas kena con buying ex bikes and some end up selling their bike at ridiculous prices because they don't think properly before buying..cheers n ride safe..

Be a HERO

Add this Space For your Meat Fix: https://www.facebook.com/JamesButcheryCo?fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/Az_itsme/20140621_182817.jpg

just a honest recommendation, no pun intended to anyone..do not 'choke' urself by buying something u find hard afford..bigger loans with longer and smaller monthly installments equals to whole load of interests which IMO is not worth it at all..unless u planing to ride at least 5 years or more then do think twice before committing..buy something u like but importantly buy something u can..this bike is a very good 2B definitely but I see some fellas kena con buying ex bikes and some end up selling their bike at ridiculous prices because they don't think properly before buying..cheers n ride safe..

no worries bro. i bought my first bike, bajaj pulsar 180 at $2.3k. used it mainly for transport and make money(save money for my dream bike, Yamaha WR400). damn cheap to maintain but bike no shiok. 1 year later, i sold it at $800 and bought my wr 400 at $6.8k full cash. bike is SUPER POWERFUL AND SHIOK!! cheaper than drz but more powerful. but of cos la, quite ex to maintain cos I rode it like I stole it. 1 year later, sold it at $6.5k and downgrade to a super 4 Ver S at $2.8k also full cash and took class 3 license. 1 year later, sold it at $3.5k and bought a weekend car. initially fun and exciting to drive la. just passed license but after 2 mths, i'm bored and i still miss riding a motard.

in short, we sold my gf's yamaha nouvo elegance and traded it in for this bike. after some riding experience, I realised this is the perfect bike in Singapore. Actually, wr250 will be better but gf dowan to take class 2A. kupchai is cheap, good and easy to maintain. even so its handling sucks with poor braking and is not that well-balanced. to be honest, it's good in any other country but on crazy singapore roads, it's a dangerous bike actually.

just to reinforce the above guy's point, PLEASE do not commit to long term loans if you are still new to riding. for me, this bike is my perfect bike. cheap to maintain, it's a KTM!!, and it incorporates the best of both a naked bike and a motard. more comfortable than my old wr 400, cornering feels like a motard, can do late brakings like a motard(damn useful when e-brake) with the superb braking system, 10l fuel tank ( can top up in JB), stable when cruising (a bit like super 4), the high compression ratio and gear ratio is like a motard (very torquey at high revs). come to think of it. it's like a DRZ + SUPER 4 combined but a class 2B version. on practical and expensive SG roads, who needs class 2A or class2 bikes? i think the most important things for us are to look good, save on maintenance + GOVT 'taxes', squeeze in between heavy traffics and staying alive in SG roads full of dangerous drivers.

yes. the bike is freaking expensive but look at the stock parts! the digital speedo is more high tech than a drz, the brake hose is STEEL-BRAIDED, the front brakes are radially mounted 4 piston calipers and the signals are LED!!! tell me if it's not worth its price!

so to all new bikers, do try out out all the other fun bikes out there. my only regret is not able to ride my other dream bike, the RS125. cos the insurance is totally off the charts!! if only no need to pay for car, I would have taken a 2 year loan instead. nvm.. investing my effort for the future in-laws. can let them use the car. :angel:

Edited by firefox87