SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Triumph Tiger 800XC

barracuda

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can see that most tiger is all ard SG & very hard to meet up

Joerocket: can u pls arrange a posted date for dinner at malaysia etc, best to be weekend

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01767/Triumph_Tiger800-2_1767913c.jpg

RD125 TZR125 Phantom200 GSXR400 SRAD750 CBR1100XX FJR1300A GSR600 Tiger800

i can see that most tiger is all ard SG & very hard to meet up

Joerocket: can u pls arrange a posted date for dinner at malaysia etc, best to be weekend

Wah??Now got joerocket ar??(",)

Yamaha TZM 150

Suzuki DRZ 400

Honda CB 400

Yamaha FZ 1

Yamaha TDM 900

Triumph Tiger 800

Smoother than a twin and more characterful than a four and not forgetting that lovely whistly fruity soundtrack:thumb:

Super tempted by this bike's price.... to fully kit it up, any cost indicator?

Here's a rough guide...

http://img.tapatalk.com/cb74fbeb-bbee-fc4c.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/cb74fbeb-bc47-e194.jpg

Yamaha TZM 150

Suzuki DRZ 400

Honda CB 400

Yamaha FZ 1

Yamaha TDM 900

Triumph Tiger 800

Smoother than a twin and more characterful than a four and not forgetting that lovely whistly fruity soundtrack:thumb:

Hi guys, I've read that the bike gets uncomfortably hot at certain areas, especially at the headers section. Are there any updates or mods to resolve this issue? Also read that a bro decatted, does that compromise low end in any way?

This is a great bike, pulling me away from the beems.....

Hi guys, I've read that the bike gets uncomfortably hot at certain areas, especially at the headers section. Are there any updates or mods to resolve this issue? Also read that a bro decatted, does that compromise low end in any way?

This is a great bike, pulling me away from the beems.....

Errmm honestly, that's e hottest area on any bike.Till date there's more than 20 Tiger 800/XC in SG and complain will mostly come from owners who wore berms or shorts to ride. Did that about twice since i owned this bike but honestly, I ride with jeans or pants 99.9% of e time. It's worse on a bigger capacity bike and that's normal. The radiator fan do comes on efficiently to cool e engine when it gets too hot. Some riders rode slightly cooler after decatting e bike. Have done that all that with my previous bikes but not this one yet. Rode my bike daily covering end to end distance and believe me, it's not so hot to the point it's uncomfy unless of course, if u use this bike for despatch purpose on e streets. Hope e info helps.U may wanna have a testride at Mah Motor before deciding. Cheers!

Yamaha TZM 150

Suzuki DRZ 400

Honda CB 400

Yamaha FZ 1

Yamaha TDM 900

Triumph Tiger 800

Definitely no.. FJR is way hotter. Well with a 1300cc engine between ur legs i guess its pretty pointless to complain. Tested the 800 belonging to joeboxer's, the engine has that grunt and the sweet whistle to it. Great!!

On a good side with heat, it shows ur bike is healthy and does great combustion for it to fly.

I guess by far only Triumph has made 3 cylinder's bike. Definitely a special breed of bikes.

Joeboxeris: how are u bro? Been a while since we met and rode together..

Kazuma: hey eric, wah change bike already ar? How are u bro? Still remember me? Hehehe...

http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens5271672module39663012photo_12448116942008-BMW-R1200GS-Adventureb-small.jpg

What's an ADVENTURE??

EVERYTHING!!

It's a small biking world knowing e surface area of SG.Anyway nice to know that somehow everyone's related,in a way.Should meet up!Will organize a meet-up soon...

Yamaha TZM 150

Suzuki DRZ 400

Honda CB 400

Yamaha FZ 1

Yamaha TDM 900

Triumph Tiger 800

Definitely no.. FJR is way hotter. Well with a 1300cc engine between ur legs i guess its pretty pointless to complain. Tested the 800 belonging to joeboxer's, the engine has that grunt and the sweet whistle to it. Great!!

On a good side with heat, it shows ur bike is healthy and does great combustion for it to fly.

I guess by far only Triumph has made 3 cylinder's bike. Definitely a special breed of bikes.

Joeboxeris: how are u bro? Been a while since we met and rode together..

Kazuma: hey eric, wah change bike already ar? How are u bro? Still remember me? Hehehe...

YOYO Kazky bro, of course i remember you la. We are the FJR rider le. So when free to join in for ride

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01767/Triumph_Tiger800-2_1767913c.jpg

YOYO Kazky bro, of course i remember you la. We are the FJR rider le. So when free to join in for ride

Hahaha... Sure if time permits. If not, there's always more time ahead. Scared lah see too many Tiger, later i kena bite how? Hehe..

How's the Tiger doing so far? Theres alot of stuff for this bike i see, so better hide ur wallet hahaha!

http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens5271672module39663012photo_12448116942008-BMW-R1200GS-Adventureb-small.jpg

What's an ADVENTURE??

EVERYTHING!!

Kaz is right.Hide your wallet or better still,don't carry your wallet.Leave it at home whenever you ride. LoLz!

Yamaha TZM 150

Suzuki DRZ 400

Honda CB 400

Yamaha FZ 1

Yamaha TDM 900

Triumph Tiger 800

Weird then if there's complain abt it being hot. I ride FZ1 on shorts sometimes (lazy to change when doing sports). Don't really feel "hot". Only when the fans turned on will i feel the heat. Conclusion then is Tiger is COOL :p

Was riding an FZ1 before i changed to TDM and then to this current ride. The heat on e Tiger is nothing like an FZ1's...

Yamaha TZM 150

Suzuki DRZ 400

Honda CB 400

Yamaha FZ 1

Yamaha TDM 900

Triumph Tiger 800

Was riding an FZ1 before i changed to TDM and then to this current ride. The heat on e Tiger is nothing like an FZ1's...

agreed, the heat compare is really nothing.

We are riding in a topical country, so how hot can it be.

Hahaha... Sure if time permits. If not, there's always more time ahead. Scared lah see too many Tiger, later i kena bite how? Hehe..

How's the Tiger doing so far? Theres alot of stuff for this bike i see, so better hide ur wallet hahaha!

won't bite la, mine only kitty.

joeboxer tiger is already elvo

Why don't everyone post a pic of their Tigers here.I'll start e ball rolling.Here's e 1st Tiger to reach our shores early last year...http://img.tapatalk.com/cb74fbeb-392e-c1bc.jpg

Yamaha TZM 150

Suzuki DRZ 400

Honda CB 400

Yamaha FZ 1

Yamaha TDM 900

Triumph Tiger 800